I have a tough one for you London experts.
I am afraid that we have left it a little late to organise a restaurant for our upcoming trip to London for my mother's 70th birthday. I was hoping to book somewhere along the lines of The Ivy or Berners Tavern but they don't have suitable availability. Our group is 8 people. Any one know of a nice restaurant in central London perhaps something similar to the 2 above. Elegant surroundings perhaps with a nice buzzy atmosphere. It doesn't need to have Michelin stars but decent food, good wine and perhaps nice cocktails would be good.
I know, the possibilities are endless!! Can anyone help me narrow it down. Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 2 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 3 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 4 Croatia with trips to Mostar & Bay of Kotar
- 5 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 6 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 7 Transportation Question Italy
- 8 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 9 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 10 Cinqueterre
- 11 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 12 London Restaurants
- 13 Train tickets in Italy?
- 14 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 15 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 16 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 17 Corsica
- 18 17 days in England
- 19 VENICE
- 20 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 21 London best location
- 22 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 23 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 24 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 25 An Introduction to French Wines...