I have a tough one for you London experts.
I am afraid that we have left it a little late to organise a restaurant for our upcoming trip to London for my mother's 70th birthday. I was hoping to book somewhere along the lines of The Ivy or Berners Tavern but they don't have suitable availability. Our group is 8 people. Any one know of a nice restaurant in central London perhaps something similar to the 2 above. Elegant surroundings perhaps with a nice buzzy atmosphere. It doesn't need to have Michelin stars but decent food, good wine and perhaps nice cocktails would be good.
I know, the possibilities are endless!! Can anyone help me narrow it down. Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Corsica and Sardinia
- 2 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 3 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 4 Best Greek Island
- 5 Les Invalides Night Show
- 6 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 7 Regarding Residence Permit
- 8 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 9 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 10 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 11 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 12 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 13 Kroller-Muller Museum
- 14 limousine services - milan - rome
- 15 Shorts in South of France?
- 16 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 17 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 18 Camogli and surrounds
- 19 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 20 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 21 2 days in Florence
- 22 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 25 Tinos , Naxos and other islands