I have a tough one for you London experts.
I am afraid that we have left it a little late to organise a restaurant for our upcoming trip to London for my mother's 70th birthday. I was hoping to book somewhere along the lines of The Ivy or Berners Tavern but they don't have suitable availability. Our group is 8 people. Any one know of a nice restaurant in central London perhaps something similar to the 2 above. Elegant surroundings perhaps with a nice buzzy atmosphere. It doesn't need to have Michelin stars but decent food, good wine and perhaps nice cocktails would be good.
I know, the possibilities are endless!! Can anyone help me narrow it down. Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Now to Madrid
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 Chania
- 4 Edinbrugh
- 5 Berlin to ?
- 6 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 7 Hotels in Turin
- 8 Help on ancient history route
- 9 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 10 Studying art in English in venice
- 11 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 12 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 13 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 14 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 15 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 16 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 3 days solo in London
- 19 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 20 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 21 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 22 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 23 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 24 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 25 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?