I have a tough one for you London experts.
I am afraid that we have left it a little late to organise a restaurant for our upcoming trip to London for my mother's 70th birthday. I was hoping to book somewhere along the lines of The Ivy or Berners Tavern but they don't have suitable availability. Our group is 8 people. Any one know of a nice restaurant in central London perhaps something similar to the 2 above. Elegant surroundings perhaps with a nice buzzy atmosphere. It doesn't need to have Michelin stars but decent food, good wine and perhaps nice cocktails would be good.
I know, the possibilities are endless!! Can anyone help me narrow it down. Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona alternative
- 2 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 3 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 4 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 5 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 6 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 7 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 8 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 9 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 10 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 11 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 12 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 13 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 14 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 15 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 16 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 17 Road trip with our dog
- 18 Can parking
- 19 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 20 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 21 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 22 Douro Valley in January?
- 23 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 24 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 25 Munich and....???