I have a tough one for you London experts.
I am afraid that we have left it a little late to organise a restaurant for our upcoming trip to London for my mother's 70th birthday. I was hoping to book somewhere along the lines of The Ivy or Berners Tavern but they don't have suitable availability. Our group is 8 people. Any one know of a nice restaurant in central London perhaps something similar to the 2 above. Elegant surroundings perhaps with a nice buzzy atmosphere. It doesn't need to have Michelin stars but decent food, good wine and perhaps nice cocktails would be good.
I know, the possibilities are endless!! Can anyone help me narrow it down. Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My message...바카라싸이트＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 마카오바카라＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 6 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 7 Flamenco in October
- 8 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 9 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 10 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 11 4 days itinerary for France
- 12 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 13 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 16 getting to CDG
- 17 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 18 A Month stay in Southern France
- 19 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 20 Revised itinerary for italy
- 21 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 22 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 23 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 24 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 25 Hotel in Vienna