Hi All --
Visited London for four days in January. It was my second trip, so I had to ferret out some of the less known attractions. Here are my recommendations for where to go after you've knocked-out the major, must-see places:
• Walk London’s South Bank (see it first from atop the London Eye)
• See St. Bartholomew the Great church, the oldest in London
• Visit the quirky Sir John Soane Museum (candlelight tour available the first Tuesday of every month)
• Try the bizarre Hunterian Museum (weird stuff in jars)
• Walk the scenic Highgate Cemetery, visit Karl Marx’s grave
• See how the other half lives on Bond Street
• Shop Harrod’s food hall (check-out the cars behind the store)
• Eat at Dinner by Heston Blumenthal (or don’t…)
• Walk through the Royal Courts of Justice (especially if architecture is your thing)
Trip Report: http://bit.ly/1gZcVuX
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 3 London 6 day itinerary
- 4 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 5 Rome hotel
- 6 Itinery help Crete
- 7 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 8 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 9 London Hotel - Different Request
- 10 alcazar question and seville advice
- 11 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 12 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 13 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 14 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 15 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 16 Iceland trip report!
- 17 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 18 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 19 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 20 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 21 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 22 Seville to Cordoba
- 23 3 nights in Madrid
- 24 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 25 What route for Reykjanes Peninsula?
London Recommendations (for your second visit)
Hi All --