i am planning to travel to europe in july . 2 nights in uk , 2 nights in paris , 1 night venice,1 night florence 1 night rome, 3 nights switzerland.
#1. what would be the most economical mode of transport intercountry as well as inter city and as well as locally its approximate cost (very limited budget)
#2.which city is best to stay in swtizerland '
#3. is it better to do the booking for tourist attractions to avoid ques (if so from where to book)
thanks in advance
london - paris - venice -florence - rome - switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 2 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 3 Hamam in Istanbul
- 4 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 5 week in calabria
- 6 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 7 London hotel tax is 20%
- 8 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 9 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 10 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 11 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 12 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 13 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 14 Help for San Sebastian
- 15 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 16 Aaah...Umbria!
- 17 bed and breakfasts
- 18 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 19 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 20 Input on VRBO apartment in the Gracia area
- 21 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 22 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 23 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 24 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 25 Weather in the dolomites