i am planning to travel to europe in july . 2 nights in uk , 2 nights in paris , 1 night venice,1 night florence 1 night rome, 3 nights switzerland.
#1. what would be the most economical mode of transport intercountry as well as inter city and as well as locally its approximate cost (very limited budget)
#2.which city is best to stay in swtizerland '
#3. is it better to do the booking for tourist attractions to avoid ques (if so from where to book)
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 2 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 3 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 4 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 5 20 Days in Europe
- 6 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 7 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 8 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 9 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 10 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 11 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 12 Travel vs. Babies
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 15 Basque country ideas
- 16 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 17 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 18 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 19 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 20 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 21 First trip to Italy
- 22 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 23 Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 24 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 25 Budapest Hotels