i am planning to travel to europe in july . 2 nights in uk , 2 nights in paris , 1 night venice,1 night florence 1 night rome, 3 nights switzerland.
#1. what would be the most economical mode of transport intercountry as well as inter city and as well as locally its approximate cost (very limited budget)
#2.which city is best to stay in swtizerland '
#3. is it better to do the booking for tourist attractions to avoid ques (if so from where to book)
thanks in advance
london - paris - venice -florence - rome - switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 2 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 3 Madrid and London
- 4 3 weeks in Europe
- 5 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 6 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 7 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 8 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 9 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 10 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 11 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 12 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 13 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 14 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 15 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 16 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 17 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 18 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 19 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 20 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 21 What to wear
- 22 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 23 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 24 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France
- 25 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook