i am planning to travel to europe in july . 2 nights in uk , 2 nights in paris , 1 night venice,1 night florence 1 night rome, 3 nights switzerland.
#1. what would be the most economical mode of transport intercountry as well as inter city and as well as locally its approximate cost (very limited budget)
#2.which city is best to stay in swtizerland '
#3. is it better to do the booking for tourist attractions to avoid ques (if so from where to book)
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks Europe trip
- 2 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 3 Dublin Leap Card
- 4 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 5 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 6 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 7 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 8 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 9 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 10 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 11 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 12 FERRY : ISCHIA to CAPRI (and ISCHIA-SORRENTO)
- 13 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 14 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 15 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 16 mountain views near London
- 17 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 18 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 19 Piedmont as a destination
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 21 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 22 Cordoba Overnight?
- 23 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 24 vegetarian in spain
- 25 Garda Land