i am planning to travel to europe in july . 2 nights in uk , 2 nights in paris , 1 night venice,1 night florence 1 night rome, 3 nights switzerland.
#1. what would be the most economical mode of transport intercountry as well as inter city and as well as locally its approximate cost (very limited budget)
#2.which city is best to stay in swtizerland '
#3. is it better to do the booking for tourist attractions to avoid ques (if so from where to book)
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스포츠토토＼※【SKT700.CoM 】※＼온카지노§바카라사이트추천
- 2 생중계카지노＼※【SKT700.CoM 】※＼바카라√생중계바카라
- 3 바카라게임＼※【SKT700.CoM 】※＼온라인바카라추천〈온라인카지노주소
- 4 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 5 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 6 Self Drive French Canal Barge
- 7 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 8 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 9 Best of Norway
- 10 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 11 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 12 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 13 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 14 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 15 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 16 Place to stay
- 17 CROATIA, SLOVENIA 16 days itinerary help
- 18 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 19 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 20 London advice
- 21 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 22 Another Question re Scotland
- 23 Train up the Jungfrau
- 24 Charming areas to explore in London
- 25 Valencia, Spain