i am planning to travel to europe in july . 2 nights in uk , 2 nights in paris , 1 night venice,1 night florence 1 night rome, 3 nights switzerland.
#1. what would be the most economical mode of transport intercountry as well as inter city and as well as locally its approximate cost (very limited budget)
#2.which city is best to stay in swtizerland '
#3. is it better to do the booking for tourist attractions to avoid ques (if so from where to book)
thanks in advance
london - paris - venice -florence - rome - switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We Need a Pact
- 2 What to wear
- 3 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 4 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 5 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 6 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 7 seven days in Portugal
- 8 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 9 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 10 I need a haircut
- 11 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 12 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 13 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 14 Madrid and London
- 15 Monet in Normandy
- 16 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 17 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 18 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 19 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 20 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 21 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 22 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 23 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 24 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 25 german rail ticket question