i am planning to travel to europe in july . 2 nights in uk , 2 nights in paris , 1 night venice,1 night florence 1 night rome, 3 nights switzerland.
#1. what would be the most economical mode of transport intercountry as well as inter city and as well as locally its approximate cost (very limited budget)
#2.which city is best to stay in swtizerland '
#3. is it better to do the booking for tourist attractions to avoid ques (if so from where to book)
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16 days in France and Italy
- 2 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 3 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 4 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 6 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 7 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 8 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 9 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 10 Paris for children
- 11 One July night in Verona - help!
- 12 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 13 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 14 Couscous
- 15 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 16 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 17 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 18 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 19 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 20 Guided Vatican Tours
- 21 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 22 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 23 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 24 Cappadocia in June
- 25 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?