i am planning to travel to europe in july . 2 nights in uk , 2 nights in paris , 1 night venice,1 night florence 1 night rome, 3 nights switzerland.
#1. what would be the most economical mode of transport intercountry as well as inter city and as well as locally its approximate cost (very limited budget)
#2.which city is best to stay in swtizerland '
#3. is it better to do the booking for tourist attractions to avoid ques (if so from where to book)
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental car, Germany to Czech Republic
- 2 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 3 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 4 Should we go to Vienna?
- 5 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 6 Munich, salzburg, Vienna & Budapest
- 7 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 8 Pokemon to sleep during the night
- 9 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 10 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 11 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 12 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 13 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 14 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 15 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 16 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 17 Renting a car
- 18 munich - day trips
- 19 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 20 Loire Valley itinerary
- 21 Phone cards
- 22 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 23 Reykjavik Trip Report
- 24 Nuit Blanche in Paris Oct 1st
- 25 Juangfrau / mt