i am planning to travel to europe in july . 2 nights in uk , 2 nights in paris , 1 night venice,1 night florence 1 night rome, 3 nights switzerland.
#1. what would be the most economical mode of transport intercountry as well as inter city and as well as locally its approximate cost (very limited budget)
#2.which city is best to stay in swtizerland '
#3. is it better to do the booking for tourist attractions to avoid ques (if so from where to book)
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tablet
- 2 Planning Advice!
- 3 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 4 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 5 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 6 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 7 Home base for a month in France?
- 8 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 9 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 10 Greece in 15 Days
- 11 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 12 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 13 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 14 Norway holiday locations
- 15 Norway accessories and must have
- 16 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 17 Help with itinerary
- 18 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 19 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 20 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 21 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 22 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 23 Munich Travel Guide
- 24 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 25 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich