We are planning to spend 3 nights in each of London, Paris, and Venice for our 10th anniversary. We'll be leaving US on Oct 4.
Please help us with a coupe of questions below:
1. Our current transportation plan is:
Option 1: New York - (Flight) - Venice - (Flight) - Paris - (Eurostar) - London (Flight) New York
Option 2: New York - (Flight) - London - (Eurostar) - Paris - (Flight) - Venice (Flight) New York
I like option 1 better because once we are in Paris, we can add another piece of luggage to hold all the souvenir. This way the only time we check in baggage is for our flight back to US.
However, I was told that option 2 is what most people do since it's easier to find flights (and cheaper). Any recommendation or it doesn't matter which way we go?
2. Is there any airport we should avoid in these city (i.e. congestion, delay...etc)?
3. What's the best way to get from Paris to Venice (or Venice to Paris)?
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London/Edinburgh in a few weeks, what should I get done ahead of time?
- 2 Another Question re Scotland
- 3 Place to stay
- 4 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 5 Charming areas to explore in London
- 6 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 7 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 8 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 9 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 10 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 12 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 13 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 14 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 15 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 16 2 weeks from southern italy
- 17 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 18 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 19 travel around Spain
- 20 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 21 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 22 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 23 credit and debit cards
- 24 Where to stay in Umbria
- 25 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights