We are planning to spend 3 nights in each of London, Paris, and Venice for our 10th anniversary. We'll be leaving US on Oct 4.
Please help us with a coupe of questions below:
1. Our current transportation plan is:
Option 1: New York - (Flight) - Venice - (Flight) - Paris - (Eurostar) - London (Flight) New York
Option 2: New York - (Flight) - London - (Eurostar) - Paris - (Flight) - Venice (Flight) New York
I like option 1 better because once we are in Paris, we can add another piece of luggage to hold all the souvenir. This way the only time we check in baggage is for our flight back to US.
However, I was told that option 2 is what most people do since it's easier to find flights (and cheaper). Any recommendation or it doesn't matter which way we go?
2. Is there any airport we should avoid in these city (i.e. congestion, delay...etc)?
3. What's the best way to get from Paris to Venice (or Venice to Paris)?
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Versailles
- 4 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 5 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 6 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 7 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 8 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 11 Train help for Prague
- 12 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 13 Germany train help!
- 14 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 15 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 16 Petrol in Greece
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 19 Where to enjoy Paris
- 20 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 21 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 22 Meteora for older folk
- 23 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 24 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 25 Christmas windows in Paris 2016