We are planning to spend 3 nights in each of London, Paris, and Venice for our 10th anniversary. We'll be leaving US on Oct 4.
Please help us with a coupe of questions below:
1. Our current transportation plan is:
Option 1: New York - (Flight) - Venice - (Flight) - Paris - (Eurostar) - London (Flight) New York
Option 2: New York - (Flight) - London - (Eurostar) - Paris - (Flight) - Venice (Flight) New York
I like option 1 better because once we are in Paris, we can add another piece of luggage to hold all the souvenir. This way the only time we check in baggage is for our flight back to US.
However, I was told that option 2 is what most people do since it's easier to find flights (and cheaper). Any recommendation or it doesn't matter which way we go?
2. Is there any airport we should avoid in these city (i.e. congestion, delay...etc)?
3. What's the best way to get from Paris to Venice (or Venice to Paris)?
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 2 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 3 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 4 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 7 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 8 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 9 Public Transportation in England
- 10 Le Marche Research Help
- 11 Firt time VISA applicant
- 12 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 13 Need Information about French Alps
- 14 Murren to Prague
- 15 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 16 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 17 France Itinerary Advice
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 20 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 21 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 22 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 23 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 24 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
- 25 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?