We are planning to spend 3 nights in each of London, Paris, and Venice for our 10th anniversary. We'll be leaving US on Oct 4.
Please help us with a coupe of questions below:
1. Our current transportation plan is:
Option 1: New York - (Flight) - Venice - (Flight) - Paris - (Eurostar) - London (Flight) New York
Option 2: New York - (Flight) - London - (Eurostar) - Paris - (Flight) - Venice (Flight) New York
I like option 1 better because once we are in Paris, we can add another piece of luggage to hold all the souvenir. This way the only time we check in baggage is for our flight back to US.
However, I was told that option 2 is what most people do since it's easier to find flights (and cheaper). Any recommendation or it doesn't matter which way we go?
2. Is there any airport we should avoid in these city (i.e. congestion, delay...etc)?
3. What's the best way to get from Paris to Venice (or Venice to Paris)?
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Trip Planning
- 2 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 3 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 4 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 5 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 6 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 7 Pousadas in Portugal
- 8 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 9 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 10 Paris food tours?
- 11 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 12 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
- 13 Lake Maggiore
- 14 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 15 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 16 Classical Music in Milan
- 17 Antiques shopping Rome
- 18 Must sees in Malaga
- 19 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 20 Another Book List for Italy
- 21 Italy train question
- 22 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 23 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.
- 24 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 25 Two Weeks in Europe