We are planning to spend 3 nights in each of London, Paris, and Venice for our 10th anniversary. We'll be leaving US on Oct 4.
Please help us with a coupe of questions below:
1. Our current transportation plan is:
Option 1: New York - (Flight) - Venice - (Flight) - Paris - (Eurostar) - London (Flight) New York
Option 2: New York - (Flight) - London - (Eurostar) - Paris - (Flight) - Venice (Flight) New York
I like option 1 better because once we are in Paris, we can add another piece of luggage to hold all the souvenir. This way the only time we check in baggage is for our flight back to US.
However, I was told that option 2 is what most people do since it's easier to find flights (and cheaper). Any recommendation or it doesn't matter which way we go?
2. Is there any airport we should avoid in these city (i.e. congestion, delay...etc)?
3. What's the best way to get from Paris to Venice (or Venice to Paris)?
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 2 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 3 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 4 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 5 Two more earthquakes strike central Italy
- 6 Tips on driving in France
- 7 CDG much improved
- 8 Budapest Hotels
- 9 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 10 Sicily Tour Service
- 11 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 12 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 13 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 14 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 15 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 16 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 17 First trip to Italy
- 18 Travel vs. Babies
- 19 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 20 Trip Report on A Perfect Three Days in S. Corsica
- 21 Le Marche Research Help
- 22 Northern lights in December
- 23 Verona and Lake Garda
- 24 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 25 Suggestions for Drive to Milan