We are planning to spend 3 nights in each of London, Paris, and Venice for our 10th anniversary. We'll be leaving US on Oct 4.
Please help us with a coupe of questions below:
1. Our current transportation plan is:
Option 1: New York - (Flight) - Venice - (Flight) - Paris - (Eurostar) - London (Flight) New York
Option 2: New York - (Flight) - London - (Eurostar) - Paris - (Flight) - Venice (Flight) New York
I like option 1 better because once we are in Paris, we can add another piece of luggage to hold all the souvenir. This way the only time we check in baggage is for our flight back to US.
However, I was told that option 2 is what most people do since it's easier to find flights (and cheaper). Any recommendation or it doesn't matter which way we go?
2. Is there any airport we should avoid in these city (i.e. congestion, delay...etc)?
3. What's the best way to get from Paris to Venice (or Venice to Paris)?
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland itinerary help please
- 2 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 3 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 4 Attention guys
- 5 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 6 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 7 Rome-Itinerary
- 8 Take your necessary things while traveling!
- 9 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 10 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 11 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 12 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 13 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 14 Berlin to Italy
- 15 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 16 Florence - Where to stay
- 17 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 18 Killarney
- 19 Where to go!?
- 20 First time in Bulgaria
- 21 Vacation
- 22 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 23 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 24 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 25 Dinner get-together in Paris?