We are planning to spend 3 nights in each of London, Paris, and Venice for our 10th anniversary. We'll be leaving US on Oct 4.
Please help us with a coupe of questions below:
1. Our current transportation plan is:
Option 1: New York - (Flight) - Venice - (Flight) - Paris - (Eurostar) - London (Flight) New York
Option 2: New York - (Flight) - London - (Eurostar) - Paris - (Flight) - Venice (Flight) New York
I like option 1 better because once we are in Paris, we can add another piece of luggage to hold all the souvenir. This way the only time we check in baggage is for our flight back to US.
However, I was told that option 2 is what most people do since it's easier to find flights (and cheaper). Any recommendation or it doesn't matter which way we go?
2. Is there any airport we should avoid in these city (i.e. congestion, delay...etc)?
3. What's the best way to get from Paris to Venice (or Venice to Paris)?
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 air conditioning
- 2 Hotels near Roma Termini
- 3 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 4 Is there tourism for Fitland Hotel Langedijk? Survey
- 5 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 6 Amalfi coast 8 days with 4 yr old
- 7 Need hotel recs for Munich and SOM country
- 8 Italy Trip - 2 Weeks
- 9 Bath or Exeter
- 10 Any recent visitors to Aran Sweater Market Inis Mor Island, Ireland?
- 11 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 12 Have you been to the Ferrari Museum in Italy
- 13 Perigord Noir-not a good fit for us
- 14 Our Paris plans
- 15 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 16 1st time in Europe - need help
- 17 Ostuni favourites
- 18 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 19 Strasbourg or Obernai?
- 20 Help with an itinerary that centers on Crete?
- 21 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 22 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 23 Barcelona Itinerary
- 24 train connections in the UK
- 25 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2