We are planning to spend 3 nights in each of London, Paris, and Venice for our 10th anniversary. We'll be leaving US on Oct 4.
Please help us with a coupe of questions below:
1. Our current transportation plan is:
Option 1: New York - (Flight) - Venice - (Flight) - Paris - (Eurostar) - London (Flight) New York
Option 2: New York - (Flight) - London - (Eurostar) - Paris - (Flight) - Venice (Flight) New York
I like option 1 better because once we are in Paris, we can add another piece of luggage to hold all the souvenir. This way the only time we check in baggage is for our flight back to US.
However, I was told that option 2 is what most people do since it's easier to find flights (and cheaper). Any recommendation or it doesn't matter which way we go?
2. Is there any airport we should avoid in these city (i.e. congestion, delay...etc)?
3. What's the best way to get from Paris to Venice (or Venice to Paris)?
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 2 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 3 Enjoying England for a year!
- 4 European Travel in March
- 5 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 6 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 7 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 8 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 9 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 10 My First Trip to Europe...
- 11 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 12 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 13 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 14 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 15 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 16 We are back!
- 17 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 18 Our time in Rome
- 19 Europe itinerary review
- 20 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 23 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 24 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 25 Greece Itinerary