We are planning to spend 3 nights in each of London, Paris, and Venice for our 10th anniversary. We'll be leaving US on Oct 4.
Please help us with a coupe of questions below:
1. Our current transportation plan is:
Option 1: New York - (Flight) - Venice - (Flight) - Paris - (Eurostar) - London (Flight) New York
Option 2: New York - (Flight) - London - (Eurostar) - Paris - (Flight) - Venice (Flight) New York
I like option 1 better because once we are in Paris, we can add another piece of luggage to hold all the souvenir. This way the only time we check in baggage is for our flight back to US.
However, I was told that option 2 is what most people do since it's easier to find flights (and cheaper). Any recommendation or it doesn't matter which way we go?
2. Is there any airport we should avoid in these city (i.e. congestion, delay...etc)?
3. What's the best way to get from Paris to Venice (or Venice to Paris)?
Thank you for your help!
London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 2 Germany for 3 weeks
- 3 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 6 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 7 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 8 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 9 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 10 WiFi on trains
- 11 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 12 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 13 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 14 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 15 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 16 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 17 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 18 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 19 Renting an apt.
- 20 A guide to Madrid
- 21 Amsterday > Bruges
- 22 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 23 CDG questions
- 24 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 25 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.