We are planning to spend 3 nights in each of London, Paris, and Venice for our 10th anniversary. We'll be leaving US on Oct 4.
Please help us with a coupe of questions below:
1. Our current transportation plan is:
Option 1: New York - (Flight) - Venice - (Flight) - Paris - (Eurostar) - London (Flight) New York
Option 2: New York - (Flight) - London - (Eurostar) - Paris - (Flight) - Venice (Flight) New York
I like option 1 better because once we are in Paris, we can add another piece of luggage to hold all the souvenir. This way the only time we check in baggage is for our flight back to US.
However, I was told that option 2 is what most people do since it's easier to find flights (and cheaper). Any recommendation or it doesn't matter which way we go?
2. Is there any airport we should avoid in these city (i.e. congestion, delay...etc)?
3. What's the best way to get from Paris to Venice (or Venice to Paris)?
Thank you for your help!
London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Greek sojourn
- 2 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 3 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 4 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 5 Weekend in Norfolk
- 6 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 7 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 8 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 9 Halloween in Paris
- 10 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 11 Cotswold Churches
- 12 chrismas in rome
- 13 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 14 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 15 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 16 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 17 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 18 I dream of Europe
- 19 My notes on Greece 101
- 20 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 21 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 22 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 23 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 24 how long in Malta?
- 25 planning a trip to Europe next year!