We are planning to spend 3 nights in each of London, Paris, and Venice for our 10th anniversary. We'll be leaving US on Oct 4.
Please help us with a coupe of questions below:
1. Our current transportation plan is:
Option 1: New York - (Flight) - Venice - (Flight) - Paris - (Eurostar) - London (Flight) New York
Option 2: New York - (Flight) - London - (Eurostar) - Paris - (Flight) - Venice (Flight) New York
I like option 1 better because once we are in Paris, we can add another piece of luggage to hold all the souvenir. This way the only time we check in baggage is for our flight back to US.
However, I was told that option 2 is what most people do since it's easier to find flights (and cheaper). Any recommendation or it doesn't matter which way we go?
2. Is there any airport we should avoid in these city (i.e. congestion, delay...etc)?
3. What's the best way to get from Paris to Venice (or Venice to Paris)?
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Santorini lodging
- 2 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 3 Italian lakes
- 4 Ronda Wine/biking
- 5 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 6 What do after Bernia Express?
- 7 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 8 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 9 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 10 Self drive tour companies
- 11 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 12 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 13 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 14 Ischia
- 15 9 days in London
- 16 Germany family road trip help!
- 17 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 20 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 21 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 22 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 23 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 24 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 25 Lyon