We are planning to spend 3 nights in each of London, Paris, and Venice for our 10th anniversary. We'll be leaving US on Oct 4.
Please help us with a coupe of questions below:
1. Our current transportation plan is:
Option 1: New York - (Flight) - Venice - (Flight) - Paris - (Eurostar) - London (Flight) New York
Option 2: New York - (Flight) - London - (Eurostar) - Paris - (Flight) - Venice (Flight) New York
I like option 1 better because once we are in Paris, we can add another piece of luggage to hold all the souvenir. This way the only time we check in baggage is for our flight back to US.
However, I was told that option 2 is what most people do since it's easier to find flights (and cheaper). Any recommendation or it doesn't matter which way we go?
2. Is there any airport we should avoid in these city (i.e. congestion, delay...etc)?
3. What's the best way to get from Paris to Venice (or Venice to Paris)?
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NEVER AGAIN ON NEVER ONE
- 2 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 3 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 4 Football Tickets - Athens
- 5 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 6 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 7 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 8 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 9 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 10 Last minute trip to Capri
- 11 3nights in Venice
- 12 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 13 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 14 Earthquake near Naples
- 15 Budapest to Kosice
- 16 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 17 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 18 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 19 Paris in November
- 20 My 3 days in Venice
- 21 multi city flights to europe
- 22 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 23 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 24 One week in Europe
- 25 A bit overwhelmed!!!