We are planning to spend 3 nights in each of London, Paris, and Venice for our 10th anniversary. We'll be leaving US on Oct 4.
Please help us with a coupe of questions below:
1. Our current transportation plan is:
Option 1: New York - (Flight) - Venice - (Flight) - Paris - (Eurostar) - London (Flight) New York
Option 2: New York - (Flight) - London - (Eurostar) - Paris - (Flight) - Venice (Flight) New York
I like option 1 better because once we are in Paris, we can add another piece of luggage to hold all the souvenir. This way the only time we check in baggage is for our flight back to US.
However, I was told that option 2 is what most people do since it's easier to find flights (and cheaper). Any recommendation or it doesn't matter which way we go?
2. Is there any airport we should avoid in these city (i.e. congestion, delay...etc)?
3. What's the best way to get from Paris to Venice (or Venice to Paris)?
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 2 Scotland Trip
- 3 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 4 Suggest the best land-based casino in Central London
- 5 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 6 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 7 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 8 What to take to Germany
- 9 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 10 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 11 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 12 4 week trip Turkey
- 13 TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK FULL DAY
- 14 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 15 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 16 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 17 Holiday in Austria
- 18 What one thing in Paris?
- 19 Restaurant Booking sites which one to use, if any, in Spain?
- 20 Golden sunsets in Tver and Torjor
- 21 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 22 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 23 Paris Under Seige...
- 24 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 25 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks