I have another trip in the works (just like many of you said would happen!)
I have yet to even start a trip report for my last trip that so many of you helped me on. To name a few to say THANK YOU!:
annhig(I loved Santa Prassede), I also appreciated all of your Italy tips/suggestions
denisea,kybourbon- Provided lots of help and many many tips
willowjane- who introduced me to the scavi tour in Rome, which was amazing.
Cdchi1- for mentioning San Giovanni in Laterano- I absolutely loved this church.
adrienne- Thank you for many Paris/France tips. I am using many of your suggestions for my 2nd trip this Fall.
Vespacurves- for the time saving suggestion, which we used. Rome then train to Vencie
indy_dad- for the Normandy help
Here is the plan for the trip with my 2 cousins in October:
6 nights/5 full days in London
6 nights/5 full days in Paris
4 nights/3 full days in Sorrento (cousins are staying 7 nights/6 full days)
-Day trips to Pompeii,Positano,Capri,Naples
I will be taking the train to Rome, alone, and staying in a convent for 3nights/2 full days. I have been before and want to do a few things I did not have time for on my last trip.
One of my cousins uses a wheelchair. Do any of you have experience traveling with someone who uses a wheelchair? What is the accessibility like? it doesn't look great to be so far, but doable with three of us. We have already discussed slower travel and site seeing.
I feel the itinerary is good for London and Paris. I have never been to that part of Italy, does it look ok? We mainly want to just relax and visit the picturesque towns. We do want to visit Pompeii museums (I think we will join a walks of Italy pompeii tour), hike Mt. Vesuvius, eat pizza in Naples .
What is Capri like at the end of October, the blue grotto open then?
What about a driver for the Amalfi coast, any suggestions for this? What is the public transportation like? I've read that the busses are very crowded.
I don't want to plan things on particular days, as I'd rather let that depend on the weather.
Thank you for your insight!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I may be wrong....
- 2 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 3 강남구청역안마 010.4373.1910 강남구청안마 サ
- 4 청담역안마 010.4373.1910 サ 청담안마
- 5 압구정로데오역안마방 010.4373.1910 サ남궁실장 サ
- 6 압구정역안마 010.4373.1910 サ 압구정안마
- 7 봉은사역안마 010.4373.1910 サ봉은사안마
- 8 선정릉역안마 010.4373.1910 サ 선정릉안마
- 9 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 10 신논현역안마 010.4373.1910 サ 신논현안마
- 11 대치역안마 010.4373.1910 サ대치안마
- 12 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 13 도곡역안마 010.4373.1910 サ 도곡안마
- 14 매봉역안마 010.4373.1910 サ『매봉안마』
- 15 양재역안마 010.4373.1910 サ양재안마
- 16 한티역안마 010.4373.1910 サ 한티안마
- 17 서초역안마 010.4373.1910 サ 서초안마
- 18 언주역안마 010.4373.1910 サ 『언주안마』
- 19 반포역안마 010.4373.1910 サ반포안마 『반포안마』
- 20 학동역안마 010.4373.1910 サ 『학동안마』
- 21 Labor Day in Paris
- 22 논현역안마 010.4373.1910 サ 논현안마
- 23 신사역안마 010.4373.1910 サ 신사안마
- 24 교대역안마 010.4373.1910 サ 교대안마
- 25 삼성중앙역안마방 010.4373.1910 삼성중앙역안마
London, Paris, Sorrento/Amalfi Coast, Wheelchair users and Kudos