THis trip has been on/off and is now back on so I have less than 1 month to book everything. As the title suggests we (2) are travelling from London to Paris Rome Venice and then back to London for the flight home. Can anyone advise what is the best route to take? I haven't looked at the cost of flights yet but time is an issue but budget is also an issue. I thought we would take the tunnel to Paris and fly from there unless you have a better idea? Any thoughts would be appreciated, bearing mind that we will be taking our luggage with us everywhere we go. We are travelling between the 15th and 24th April. Also is it better to book the flights from Australia or wait til we get there and book as we go? What are the best airlines and are there ones we should avoid? THanks
London Paris Rome Venice London best route to travel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 2 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 3 Toulouse and beyond -
- 4 A drive in Europe
- 5 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 6 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 7 Location of hotel in Rome
- 8 Sicily Suggetions
- 9 London hotel
- 10 Paris in April?
- 11 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 12 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 13 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 14 Reims for a day
- 15 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 16 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 17 car rental companies Italy
- 18 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 19 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 20 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 21 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 22 What are the best places to see in England
- 23 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 24 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 25 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help