THis trip has been on/off and is now back on so I have less than 1 month to book everything. As the title suggests we (2) are travelling from London to Paris Rome Venice and then back to London for the flight home. Can anyone advise what is the best route to take? I haven't looked at the cost of flights yet but time is an issue but budget is also an issue. I thought we would take the tunnel to Paris and fly from there unless you have a better idea? Any thoughts would be appreciated, bearing mind that we will be taking our luggage with us everywhere we go. We are travelling between the 15th and 24th April. Also is it better to book the flights from Australia or wait til we get there and book as we go? What are the best airlines and are there ones we should avoid? THanks
London Paris Rome Venice London best route to travel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 2 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 3 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 4 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 5 Off the beaten path in Italy
- 6 Cotswolds first time
- 7 Have 4 Ticket to Eiffel Tower Summit for sale 31.08, early afternoon
- 8 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 9 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 10 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 11 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 12 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 13 Day trips from Bologna
- 14 The east coast of Italy
- 15 Schengen rule made easy
- 16 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 17 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 18 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 19 Grad Schools in London?
- 20 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 21 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 22 Florence Opera
- 23 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 24 Latest Itinerary
- 25 Day trips from Bologna