THis trip has been on/off and is now back on so I have less than 1 month to book everything. As the title suggests we (2) are travelling from London to Paris Rome Venice and then back to London for the flight home. Can anyone advise what is the best route to take? I haven't looked at the cost of flights yet but time is an issue but budget is also an issue. I thought we would take the tunnel to Paris and fly from there unless you have a better idea? Any thoughts would be appreciated, bearing mind that we will be taking our luggage with us everywhere we go. We are travelling between the 15th and 24th April. Also is it better to book the flights from Australia or wait til we get there and book as we go? What are the best airlines and are there ones we should avoid? THanks
London Paris Rome Venice London best route to travel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Monet in Normandy
- 2 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 3 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 4 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 5 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 6 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 7 London visit
- 8 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 11 Three days in Spain
- 12 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 13 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 14 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 15 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 16 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 17 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 18 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 19 21 Days in Central Europe
- 20 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 21 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 22 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 23 best time to book accommodation
- 24 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 25 Oktoberfest reservations