THis trip has been on/off and is now back on so I have less than 1 month to book everything. As the title suggests we (2) are travelling from London to Paris Rome Venice and then back to London for the flight home. Can anyone advise what is the best route to take? I haven't looked at the cost of flights yet but time is an issue but budget is also an issue. I thought we would take the tunnel to Paris and fly from there unless you have a better idea? Any thoughts would be appreciated, bearing mind that we will be taking our luggage with us everywhere we go. We are travelling between the 15th and 24th April. Also is it better to book the flights from Australia or wait til we get there and book as we go? What are the best airlines and are there ones we should avoid? THanks
London Paris Rome Venice London best route to travel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 2 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 3 Too many Trip Reports
- 4 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 5 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 6 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 7 Berlin from Rostock?
- 8 What to do in Klaipeda?
- 9 Heathrow to Paddington Trains
- 10 Is this the right way<>?
- 11 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 12 Art in Paris
- 13 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 14 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 15 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 16 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 17 First trip to Iceland! Need help planning!
- 18 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 19 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 20 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 21 Hotels that we found special
- 22 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 23 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 24 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 25 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir