THis trip has been on/off and is now back on so I have less than 1 month to book everything. As the title suggests we (2) are travelling from London to Paris Rome Venice and then back to London for the flight home. Can anyone advise what is the best route to take? I haven't looked at the cost of flights yet but time is an issue but budget is also an issue. I thought we would take the tunnel to Paris and fly from there unless you have a better idea? Any thoughts would be appreciated, bearing mind that we will be taking our luggage with us everywhere we go. We are travelling between the 15th and 24th April. Also is it better to book the flights from Australia or wait til we get there and book as we go? What are the best airlines and are there ones we should avoid? THanks
London Paris Rome Venice London best route to travel?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 2 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 3 Planning a holiday
- 4 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 5 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 8 Gogartys, Dublin
- 9 Prague - must see
- 10 Sicily 10 days
- 11 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 12 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 13 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 14 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 15 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 16 Portugal in September
- 17 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 18 Europe with young teens
- 19 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 20 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 24 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 25 Advises for trip to Russia