Can those who have traveled with limited cash reply with good places for food, shopping (gifts for those back home), expensive turist traps to avoid, etc. We've found inexpensive but nice hotels so that is all set.
LONDON & PARIS on a LOW BUDGET!
- 1 Am I too fat too travel?
- 2 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 3 pier in Copenhagen
- 4 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 5 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 6 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 7 Sagrada Familia in Barcelona: who knows what time masses are?
- 8 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 9 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 10 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 11 Security issues with Knee replacement
- 12 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 13 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 14 How do I get from Copenhagen to Malmo by Train?
- 15 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 16 Climbing Snowdon
- 17 Zee Best
- 18 river cruise choice
- 19 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 20 Rome apartment
- 21 Paros or Naxos?
- 22 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 23 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 24 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 25 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport