I just did London, Switzerland and Italy and planning my next Europe trip now hehe
I've booked Air tickets into London on 2nd April arrrving midday and out of Austria on 27th April night flight. I'm kinda in a dilemma how long should I spend in each country (stated in title). Those tagged maybe are only hopefuls to include but can be opted out.
How many days do you experts out there think I shd allocate for each country? Please help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily Beach Resort
- 2 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 3 International drivers permit
- 4 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 5 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 6 Two days in Rome
- 7 Classical Tour of Albania
- 8 First visit to London
- 9 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 10 Anniversary trip to France
- 11 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 12 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 13 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 14 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 15 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 16 London is it worth it?
- 17 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 18 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 19 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 20 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 21 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 22 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 23 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 24 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 25 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
London, Paris (maybe), Netherlands, Germany, Czech (maybe), Austria