I just did London, Switzerland and Italy and planning my next Europe trip now hehe
I've booked Air tickets into London on 2nd April arrrving midday and out of Austria on 27th April night flight. I'm kinda in a dilemma how long should I spend in each country (stated in title). Those tagged maybe are only hopefuls to include but can be opted out.
How many days do you experts out there think I shd allocate for each country? Please help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dijon in December!
- 2 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 3 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 4 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 5 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 6 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 7 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 11 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 12 Summer Travel order
- 13 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 14 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 15 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 16 Swiss Travel Pass
- 17 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 18 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 19 Another tipping question: concierges
- 20 24 hours in Zurich
- 21 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 22 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 23 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 24 Trip suggestion
- 25 I need help deciding ASAP!
London, Paris (maybe), Netherlands, Germany, Czech (maybe), Austria