I just did London, Switzerland and Italy and planning my next Europe trip now hehe
I've booked Air tickets into London on 2nd April arrrving midday and out of Austria on 27th April night flight. I'm kinda in a dilemma how long should I spend in each country (stated in title). Those tagged maybe are only hopefuls to include but can be opted out.
How many days do you experts out there think I shd allocate for each country? Please help.
London, Paris (maybe), Netherlands, Germany, Czech (maybe), Austria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal Trip
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 4 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 5 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 6 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 7 Southern Spain
- 8 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 9 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 10 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 11 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 12 driving in france with kids
- 13 Is my plan ok
- 14 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 15 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 16 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 17 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 18 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 19 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 20 Spain traffic tickets
- 21 Reputable Tours
- 22 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 23 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 24 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 25 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe