I just did London, Switzerland and Italy and planning my next Europe trip now hehe
I've booked Air tickets into London on 2nd April arrrving midday and out of Austria on 27th April night flight. I'm kinda in a dilemma how long should I spend in each country (stated in title). Those tagged maybe are only hopefuls to include but can be opted out.
How many days do you experts out there think I shd allocate for each country? Please help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 2 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 3 Europe First Timers
- 4 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 5 Athens Help
- 6 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 7 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 8 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 9 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 10 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 11 Lille Braderie 2017
- 12 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 13 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 14 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 15 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise
- 16 Thinking about the Fjords
- 17 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 18 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 19 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 20 Uber vs. TfL
- 21 I see the aspect outcomes of extremely inflamed
- 22 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 23 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 25 Greek Village
London, Paris (maybe), Netherlands, Germany, Czech (maybe), Austria