I just did London, Switzerland and Italy and planning my next Europe trip now hehe
I've booked Air tickets into London on 2nd April arrrving midday and out of Austria on 27th April night flight. I'm kinda in a dilemma how long should I spend in each country (stated in title). Those tagged maybe are only hopefuls to include but can be opted out.
How many days do you experts out there think I shd allocate for each country? Please help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 2 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 3 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 4 International Friends Tour
- 5 Naples or Genoa
- 6 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 7 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 8 Walking Scotland
- 9 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 10 Help with itinerary
- 11 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 12 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 13 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 14 I forgot my international driver permit
- 15 Daytime or Sunset Cruise in Santorini
- 16 Bordeaux TRIP
- 17 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 18 Den Bosch vs nearby towns? Daytrip from Eindhoven
- 19 August - Barge Racing in Friesland
- 20 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 21 2 Weeks 3 Cities
- 22 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 23 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 24 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 25 England and Wales by public transport
London, Paris (maybe), Netherlands, Germany, Czech (maybe), Austria