I just did London, Switzerland and Italy and planning my next Europe trip now hehe
I've booked Air tickets into London on 2nd April arrrving midday and out of Austria on 27th April night flight. I'm kinda in a dilemma how long should I spend in each country (stated in title). Those tagged maybe are only hopefuls to include but can be opted out.
How many days do you experts out there think I shd allocate for each country? Please help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 2 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 3 Trans-Siberia Train
- 4 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 5 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 6 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 7 Discover Effortless Way To Construct Muscle Fast
- 8 Edgard bus website English version?
- 9 Are you looking for most affordable tour packages?
- 10 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 11 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 12 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 13 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 14 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 15 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 16 Paris New Years Eve and New Years Day
- 17 Car rental/return near London
- 18 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 19 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 20 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 Europe Itinerary
- 23 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 24 Camino Redux
- 25 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
London, Paris (maybe), Netherlands, Germany, Czech (maybe), Austria