I just did London, Switzerland and Italy and planning my next Europe trip now hehe
I've booked Air tickets into London on 2nd April arrrving midday and out of Austria on 27th April night flight. I'm kinda in a dilemma how long should I spend in each country (stated in title). Those tagged maybe are only hopefuls to include but can be opted out.
How many days do you experts out there think I shd allocate for each country? Please help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Going to Paris for one day
- 2 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 3 Valencia Spain
- 4 Rome Water Shortage
- 5 Europe for Beginners
- 6 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 7 Getting around London
- 8 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 9 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 10 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 11 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 12 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 13 WWI sites
- 14 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 15 Visiting Zurich
- 16 Lake Como,Italy
- 17 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 18 Paris to Bordeaux
- 19 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 20 13 nights in switzerland
- 21 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 22 Germany-Car or Train
- 23 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 24 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 25 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
London, Paris (maybe), Netherlands, Germany, Czech (maybe), Austria