I just did London, Switzerland and Italy and planning my next Europe trip now hehe
I've booked Air tickets into London on 2nd April arrrving midday and out of Austria on 27th April night flight. I'm kinda in a dilemma how long should I spend in each country (stated in title). Those tagged maybe are only hopefuls to include but can be opted out.
How many days do you experts out there think I shd allocate for each country? Please help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 2 sfo to europe
- 3 Belgium : a asfe country
- 4 Car Rental in Italy
- 5 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 6 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 7 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 8 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 9 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 10 Rue des Rosiers
- 11 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 12 Italian Riviera
- 13 Advices about our itiniary
- 14 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 15 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 16 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 17 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 18 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 19 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 20 Explore Bergen myself or Take Norway In A Nutshell from Oslo to Bergen?
- 21 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 22 Switzerland in mid-April
- 23 Ireland/Scotland Trip: Itinerary Help Needed
- 24 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 25 16 night honeymoon in Spain
London, Paris (maybe), Netherlands, Germany, Czech (maybe), Austria