I just did London, Switzerland and Italy and planning my next Europe trip now hehe
I've booked Air tickets into London on 2nd April arrrving midday and out of Austria on 27th April night flight. I'm kinda in a dilemma how long should I spend in each country (stated in title). Those tagged maybe are only hopefuls to include but can be opted out.
How many days do you experts out there think I shd allocate for each country? Please help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 2 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 3 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 4 Ireland driving itinerary
- 5 France to stop making foie grois
- 6 Greece Itinerary
- 7 Germany and Austria trip report
- 8 From London to Paris to US
- 9 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 10 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/muscle-xtx-and-xtrcut/
- 11 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 12 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 13 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 14 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 15 Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?
- 16 How can I ship my clothes to me in France...
- 17 Puglia
- 18 My greece vacation
- 19 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 20 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 21 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 22 Naples or Genoa
- 23 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 24 Greece Experts
- 25 Rome to Positano
London, Paris (maybe), Netherlands, Germany, Czech (maybe), Austria