I just did London, Switzerland and Italy and planning my next Europe trip now hehe
I've booked Air tickets into London on 2nd April arrrving midday and out of Austria on 27th April night flight. I'm kinda in a dilemma how long should I spend in each country (stated in title). Those tagged maybe are only hopefuls to include but can be opted out.
How many days do you experts out there think I shd allocate for each country? Please help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 2 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 3 릴게임신천지상어 ◑접속:='kss998.com'
- 4 Train up the Jungfrau
- 5 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 6 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 7 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 8 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 9 credit and debit cards
- 10 Labor Day in Paris
- 11 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 12 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 13 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 14 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 15 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 16 Short Trip to Paris
- 17 Driver"s License & Language
- 18 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 19 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 20 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 21 I may be wrong....
- 22 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 23 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 24 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 25 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
London, Paris (maybe), Netherlands, Germany, Czech (maybe), Austria