I just did London, Switzerland and Italy and planning my next Europe trip now hehe
I've booked Air tickets into London on 2nd April arrrving midday and out of Austria on 27th April night flight. I'm kinda in a dilemma how long should I spend in each country (stated in title). Those tagged maybe are only hopefuls to include but can be opted out.
How many days do you experts out there think I shd allocate for each country? Please help.
London, Paris (maybe), Netherlands, Germany, Czech (maybe), Austria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 2 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 3 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 4 London hotel
- 5 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 Day trip from London to Paris
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 11 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 12 Welcome
- 13 Prague - Tram #22
- 14 hotels in Seville
- 15 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 16 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 17 Three days in Spain
- 18 Location of hotel in Rome
- 19 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 20 Need advice for this
- 21 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 22 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 23 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 24 one last portugal car rental question
- 25 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do