I just did London, Switzerland and Italy and planning my next Europe trip now hehe
I've booked Air tickets into London on 2nd April arrrving midday and out of Austria on 27th April night flight. I'm kinda in a dilemma how long should I spend in each country (stated in title). Those tagged maybe are only hopefuls to include but can be opted out.
How many days do you experts out there think I shd allocate for each country? Please help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 2 French Election - Questions???
- 3 French election
- 4 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 5 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 8 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 9 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 10 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 11 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 12 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 13 2 weeks Europe trip
- 14 Leather goods in Florence
- 15 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 16 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 17 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 18 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 19 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 20 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 21 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 22 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 23 dinner jackets
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
London, Paris (maybe), Netherlands, Germany, Czech (maybe), Austria