I just did London, Switzerland and Italy and planning my next Europe trip now hehe
I've booked Air tickets into London on 2nd April arrrving midday and out of Austria on 27th April night flight. I'm kinda in a dilemma how long should I spend in each country (stated in title). Those tagged maybe are only hopefuls to include but can be opted out.
How many days do you experts out there think I shd allocate for each country? Please help.
London, Paris (maybe), Netherlands, Germany, Czech (maybe), Austria
- 1 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 2 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 5 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 6 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 7 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 8 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 9 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 10 A full week in The Netherlands
- 11 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 12 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 15 Apartments in Rome
- 16 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 17 Prague - must see
- 18 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 19 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 20 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 21 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 London for Christmas
- 23 7 days in Andalucia
- 24 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 25 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?