I just did London, Switzerland and Italy and planning my next Europe trip now hehe
I've booked Air tickets into London on 2nd April arrrving midday and out of Austria on 27th April night flight. I'm kinda in a dilemma how long should I spend in each country (stated in title). Those tagged maybe are only hopefuls to include but can be opted out.
How many days do you experts out there think I shd allocate for each country? Please help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 2 One in Paris ... help
- 3 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 4 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 5 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 6 Travel Safety in Germany & Switzerland
- 7 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 8 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 9 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 10 Italy by car
- 11 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 12 Corsica- Propriano or Porto Vecchio
- 13 Sardinia Italian's paradise
- 14 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 15 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 16 Florence 2 weeks
- 17 12 days in Austria
- 18 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 19 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 20 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 21 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 22 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 23 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 24 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 25 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
London, Paris (maybe), Netherlands, Germany, Czech (maybe), Austria