I just did London, Switzerland and Italy and planning my next Europe trip now hehe
I've booked Air tickets into London on 2nd April arrrving midday and out of Austria on 27th April night flight. I'm kinda in a dilemma how long should I spend in each country (stated in title). Those tagged maybe are only hopefuls to include but can be opted out.
How many days do you experts out there think I shd allocate for each country? Please help.
London, Paris (maybe), Netherlands, Germany, Czech (maybe), Austria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 2 Top Sights for Northern Ireland
- 3 Voltage in UK and France
- 4 Snow Tires on rentals
- 5 New BMW pick-up travel
- 6 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 7 Cinque Terre
- 8 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 9 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 10 Athens airport question
- 11 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 12 Chamonix - Information
- 13 GPS in France
- 14 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 15 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 16 Germany for 3 weeks
- 17 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 18 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 19 South of France
- 20 Papal audience-Easter
- 21 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 22 Would this be a good area to stay in Paris?
- 23 A month in Positano - where to stay??
- 24 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 25 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?