I just did London, Switzerland and Italy and planning my next Europe trip now hehe
I've booked Air tickets into London on 2nd April arrrving midday and out of Austria on 27th April night flight. I'm kinda in a dilemma how long should I spend in each country (stated in title). Those tagged maybe are only hopefuls to include but can be opted out.
How many days do you experts out there think I shd allocate for each country? Please help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 2 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 3 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 4 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 5 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 6 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 7 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 8 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 9 TAP airlines & other questions
- 10 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 11 Netflix and Hulu
- 12 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 13 Paris hotels
- 14 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 15 Viking Ship Museums and Open Air Museums
- 16 Florence with 11 & 13 year old
- 17 Naples
- 18 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 19 England--Cambridge on a Sunday (SIM card? Restaurants)
- 20 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 21 Lisbon and Spain-"must see" advance tix?
- 22 Amalfi October 16-25
- 23 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 24 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 25 Winter Western Europe Tour
London, Paris (maybe), Netherlands, Germany, Czech (maybe), Austria