At the beginning of May this year, I will be traveling to London for 4 days, Paris for 4 days and Ireland for 7 days. I will also be traveling alone and would love some advice about things to see, to do and where to stay as a solo woman traveler.
I am a very social person and I am excited for the experiences and challenges of being on my own. My goal is to see as much as possible, but not sacrifice on getting to know the people and culture.
I am looking for suggestions on:
-Safe areas to stay in each city (London, Paris & Dublin)
-I would also like to stay on the west coast of Ireland (any suggestions?)
-Must see attractions and don't bother over-hyped tourist attractions
-Things I should leave home and things I should not forget to bring
-Tips about traveling solo
Thanks in advance for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 2 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 3 Rome or Venice first
- 4 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 5 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 6 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 7 Shannon Airport - Mobile Data Card
- 8 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 9 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 10 Europe First Timers
- 11 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 12 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 13 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 14 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 15 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 16 Athens Help
- 17 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 18 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 19 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 20 Lille Braderie 2017
- 21 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 22 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 23 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise
- 24 Thinking about the Fjords
- 25 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014