At the beginning of May this year, I will be traveling to London for 4 days, Paris for 4 days and Ireland for 7 days. I will also be traveling alone and would love some advice about things to see, to do and where to stay as a solo woman traveler.
I am a very social person and I am excited for the experiences and challenges of being on my own. My goal is to see as much as possible, but not sacrifice on getting to know the people and culture.
I am looking for suggestions on:
-Safe areas to stay in each city (London, Paris & Dublin)
-I would also like to stay on the west coast of Ireland (any suggestions?)
-Must see attractions and don't bother over-hyped tourist attractions
-Things I should leave home and things I should not forget to bring
-Tips about traveling solo
Thanks in advance for the help!
London, Paris & Dublin...Oh My!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 2 What to wear
- 3 London 2nd time around
- 4 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 5 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 6 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 7 german rail ticket question
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 Fashion for larger man?
- 10 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 11 Arc de Triumph Question
- 12 Greek ferries
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 15 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 16 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 17 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 18 Prague flea markets
- 19 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 20 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 21 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 22 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 23 Monet in Normandy
- 24 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 25 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?