At the beginning of May this year, I will be traveling to London for 4 days, Paris for 4 days and Ireland for 7 days. I will also be traveling alone and would love some advice about things to see, to do and where to stay as a solo woman traveler.
I am a very social person and I am excited for the experiences and challenges of being on my own. My goal is to see as much as possible, but not sacrifice on getting to know the people and culture.
I am looking for suggestions on:
-Safe areas to stay in each city (London, Paris & Dublin)
-I would also like to stay on the west coast of Ireland (any suggestions?)
-Must see attractions and don't bother over-hyped tourist attractions
-Things I should leave home and things I should not forget to bring
-Tips about traveling solo
Thanks in advance for the help!
London, Paris & Dublin...Oh My!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 Hotel in Venice
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 5 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 6 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 7 Europe in 21 days
- 8 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 9 A drive in Europe
- 10 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 11 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 12 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 13 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 14 nearby cities to london
- 15 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 16 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 17 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 18 Swiss rail passes
- 19 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 20 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 21 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 22 Augsburg with kids
- 23 train to Vernon France
- 24 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 25 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh