At the beginning of May this year, I will be traveling to London for 4 days, Paris for 4 days and Ireland for 7 days. I will also be traveling alone and would love some advice about things to see, to do and where to stay as a solo woman traveler.
I am a very social person and I am excited for the experiences and challenges of being on my own. My goal is to see as much as possible, but not sacrifice on getting to know the people and culture.
I am looking for suggestions on:
-Safe areas to stay in each city (London, Paris & Dublin)
-I would also like to stay on the west coast of Ireland (any suggestions?)
-Must see attractions and don't bother over-hyped tourist attractions
-Things I should leave home and things I should not forget to bring
-Tips about traveling solo
Thanks in advance for the help!
London, Paris & Dublin...Oh My!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 2 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 3 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 4 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 5 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 6 Taormina Sicily
- 7 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 8 Portugal in January
- 9 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 10 choosing seats at La Scala
- 11 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 12 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 13 Day trips from Lisbon
- 14 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 15 Paris and where else?
- 16 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 17 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 18 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 19 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 20 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 21 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 22 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 23 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 24 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 25 Italian Lakes