At the beginning of May this year, I will be traveling to London for 4 days, Paris for 4 days and Ireland for 7 days. I will also be traveling alone and would love some advice about things to see, to do and where to stay as a solo woman traveler.
I am a very social person and I am excited for the experiences and challenges of being on my own. My goal is to see as much as possible, but not sacrifice on getting to know the people and culture.
I am looking for suggestions on:
-Safe areas to stay in each city (London, Paris & Dublin)
-I would also like to stay on the west coast of Ireland (any suggestions?)
-Must see attractions and don't bother over-hyped tourist attractions
-Things I should leave home and things I should not forget to bring
-Tips about traveling solo
Thanks in advance for the help!
London, Paris & Dublin...Oh My!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 2 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 3 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 4 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 5 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 6 Dresden or Leipzig
- 7 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 8 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 9 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 10 Eiffel tower tickets
- 11 4-6 weeks
- 12 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 13 Help With Vienna
- 14 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 15 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 16 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 17 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 18 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 19 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 20 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 21 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 22 Venice Banning Fodors
- 23 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 24 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 25 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United