At the beginning of May this year, I will be traveling to London for 4 days, Paris for 4 days and Ireland for 7 days. I will also be traveling alone and would love some advice about things to see, to do and where to stay as a solo woman traveler.
I am a very social person and I am excited for the experiences and challenges of being on my own. My goal is to see as much as possible, but not sacrifice on getting to know the people and culture.
I am looking for suggestions on:
-Safe areas to stay in each city (London, Paris & Dublin)
-I would also like to stay on the west coast of Ireland (any suggestions?)
-Must see attractions and don't bother over-hyped tourist attractions
-Things I should leave home and things I should not forget to bring
-Tips about traveling solo
Thanks in advance for the help!
London, Paris & Dublin...Oh My!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 2 history museums or locations
- 3 Good times in Munich, the city
- 4 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 5 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 6 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 7 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 8 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 9 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 10 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 11 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 12 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 13 5 Observations About Paris
- 14 Lake Como transportation questions
- 15 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 16 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 17 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 18 Iwango went…to Nice
- 19 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 20 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 21 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 22 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 23 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 24 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 25 Cylades Island Hopping