At the beginning of May this year, I will be traveling to London for 4 days, Paris for 4 days and Ireland for 7 days. I will also be traveling alone and would love some advice about things to see, to do and where to stay as a solo woman traveler.
I am a very social person and I am excited for the experiences and challenges of being on my own. My goal is to see as much as possible, but not sacrifice on getting to know the people and culture.
I am looking for suggestions on:
-Safe areas to stay in each city (London, Paris & Dublin)
-I would also like to stay on the west coast of Ireland (any suggestions?)
-Must see attractions and don't bother over-hyped tourist attractions
-Things I should leave home and things I should not forget to bring
-Tips about traveling solo
Thanks in advance for the help!
London, Paris & Dublin...Oh My!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 2 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 3 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 4 Southwestern England
- 5 Paris Pass worth the money?
- 6 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 7 Airoport transfers from Dublin airport
- 8 Airbnb
- 9 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 10 Mont St. Michele?
- 11 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 12 British Honeymoon!
- 13 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 14 Edinburgh accommodation location help me choose
- 15 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 16 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 17 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 18 Gay and St.Petersburg
- 19 10 day travel itinerary to Italy... help!
- 20 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 21 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 22 Athens and which islands?
- 23 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 24 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 25 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer