At the beginning of May this year, I will be traveling to London for 4 days, Paris for 4 days and Ireland for 7 days. I will also be traveling alone and would love some advice about things to see, to do and where to stay as a solo woman traveler.
I am a very social person and I am excited for the experiences and challenges of being on my own. My goal is to see as much as possible, but not sacrifice on getting to know the people and culture.
I am looking for suggestions on:
-Safe areas to stay in each city (London, Paris & Dublin)
-I would also like to stay on the west coast of Ireland (any suggestions?)
-Must see attractions and don't bother over-hyped tourist attractions
-Things I should leave home and things I should not forget to bring
-Tips about traveling solo
Thanks in advance for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reflections on our Trip to Barcelona, Languedoc, Dordogne and Paris
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 4 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 5 Paris gtg in October?
- 6 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 7 Is 2hr25m layover enough to collect and recheck baggage?
- 8 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 9 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 10 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 11 Italy trains question
- 12 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 13 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 14 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 15 Iceland in July
- 16 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 17 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 18 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 19 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 20 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 21 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 22 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 23 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 24 Le Marche, Italy
- 25 Seville Itinerary