At the beginning of May this year, I will be traveling to London for 4 days, Paris for 4 days and Ireland for 7 days. I will also be traveling alone and would love some advice about things to see, to do and where to stay as a solo woman traveler.
I am a very social person and I am excited for the experiences and challenges of being on my own. My goal is to see as much as possible, but not sacrifice on getting to know the people and culture.
I am looking for suggestions on:
-Safe areas to stay in each city (London, Paris & Dublin)
-I would also like to stay on the west coast of Ireland (any suggestions?)
-Must see attractions and don't bother over-hyped tourist attractions
-Things I should leave home and things I should not forget to bring
-Tips about traveling solo
Thanks in advance for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway in a Nutshell - Travel Report
- 2 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 3 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 4 Azores
- 5 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 6 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 7 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 8 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 9 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 10 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 11 Short Trip in July
- 12 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 13 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 14 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 15 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 16 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 17 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 18 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 19 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 20 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 21 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 22 Sim Card Options
- 23 Greek Islands (small)
- 24 38 Days in Paris
- 25 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK