At the beginning of May this year, I will be traveling to London for 4 days, Paris for 4 days and Ireland for 7 days. I will also be traveling alone and would love some advice about things to see, to do and where to stay as a solo woman traveler.
I am a very social person and I am excited for the experiences and challenges of being on my own. My goal is to see as much as possible, but not sacrifice on getting to know the people and culture.
I am looking for suggestions on:
-Safe areas to stay in each city (London, Paris & Dublin)
-I would also like to stay on the west coast of Ireland (any suggestions?)
-Must see attractions and don't bother over-hyped tourist attractions
-Things I should leave home and things I should not forget to bring
-Tips about traveling solo
Thanks in advance for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French immersion courses in France
- 2 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 3 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 4 What type of visa is right for me?
- 5 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 6 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 7 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 8 Car Rentals
- 9 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 10 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 11 Visiting Spain in January
- 12 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 13 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 14 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 15 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 16 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 17 Riga or Krakow for Christmas break?
- 18 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 19 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 20 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 21 Paris---baguette question???
- 22 Europe in late January
- 23 Berlin
- 24 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 25 Where to stay in London?