At the beginning of May this year, I will be traveling to London for 4 days, Paris for 4 days and Ireland for 7 days. I will also be traveling alone and would love some advice about things to see, to do and where to stay as a solo woman traveler.
I am a very social person and I am excited for the experiences and challenges of being on my own. My goal is to see as much as possible, but not sacrifice on getting to know the people and culture.
I am looking for suggestions on:
-Safe areas to stay in each city (London, Paris & Dublin)
-I would also like to stay on the west coast of Ireland (any suggestions?)
-Must see attractions and don't bother over-hyped tourist attractions
-Things I should leave home and things I should not forget to bring
-Tips about traveling solo
Thanks in advance for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 2 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 3 Greece Experts
- 4 Xtrcut @ http://nuvieskincareserum.com/xtrcut/
- 5 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 6 Dover queues
- 7 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/hollywood-smiles/
- 8 Puglia
- 9 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 10 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 11 Itinerary help please!
- 12 AVE train tickets questions.
- 13 Manchester on derby weekend
- 14 Naples or Genoa
- 15 Visiting the Black Forest
- 16 Barcelona to Morocco
- 17 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 18 France to stop making foie grois
- 19 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 20 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 21 Car hire
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 24 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 25 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour