At the beginning of May this year, I will be traveling to London for 4 days, Paris for 4 days and Ireland for 7 days. I will also be traveling alone and would love some advice about things to see, to do and where to stay as a solo woman traveler.
I am a very social person and I am excited for the experiences and challenges of being on my own. My goal is to see as much as possible, but not sacrifice on getting to know the people and culture.
I am looking for suggestions on:
-Safe areas to stay in each city (London, Paris & Dublin)
-I would also like to stay on the west coast of Ireland (any suggestions?)
-Must see attractions and don't bother over-hyped tourist attractions
-Things I should leave home and things I should not forget to bring
-Tips about traveling solo
Thanks in advance for the help!
London, Paris & Dublin...Oh My!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 2 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 3 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 4 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 5 UK for 12 days !
- 6 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 7 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 8 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 9 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 10 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 11 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 12 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 13 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 14 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 15 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 16 9 days in turkey
- 17 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 18 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 19 Nice Video about Poland
- 20 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 21 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 22 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 23 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 24 Estonia Amber
- 25 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains