At the beginning of May this year, I will be traveling to London for 4 days, Paris for 4 days and Ireland for 7 days. I will also be traveling alone and would love some advice about things to see, to do and where to stay as a solo woman traveler.
I am a very social person and I am excited for the experiences and challenges of being on my own. My goal is to see as much as possible, but not sacrifice on getting to know the people and culture.
I am looking for suggestions on:
-Safe areas to stay in each city (London, Paris & Dublin)
-I would also like to stay on the west coast of Ireland (any suggestions?)
-Must see attractions and don't bother over-hyped tourist attractions
-Things I should leave home and things I should not forget to bring
-Tips about traveling solo
Thanks in advance for the help!
London, Paris & Dublin...Oh My!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 2 Fashion for larger man?
- 3 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 4 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 5 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 6 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 7 Traveling in France by train
- 8 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 9 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 10 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 11 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 12 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 13 Sicily - not a trip report
- 14 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 17 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 18 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 19 car rental advice in Portugal
- 20 Fjords, How To?
- 21 Duoro river cruises
- 22 What to wear
- 23 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 24 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 25 Budget for 3 Month's