At the beginning of May this year, I will be traveling to London for 4 days, Paris for 4 days and Ireland for 7 days. I will also be traveling alone and would love some advice about things to see, to do and where to stay as a solo woman traveler.
I am a very social person and I am excited for the experiences and challenges of being on my own. My goal is to see as much as possible, but not sacrifice on getting to know the people and culture.
I am looking for suggestions on:
-Safe areas to stay in each city (London, Paris & Dublin)
-I would also like to stay on the west coast of Ireland (any suggestions?)
-Must see attractions and don't bother over-hyped tourist attractions
-Things I should leave home and things I should not forget to bring
-Tips about traveling solo
Thanks in advance for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 2 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 3 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 4 B&Bs in Ireland
- 5 travel fan 220v?
- 6 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 7 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 8 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 9 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 10 Guide in Russia
- 11 WWI Battlefields
- 12 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 13 Visiting Zurich
- 14 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 15 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Switzerland
- 18 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 19 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 20 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 21 Zadar or Sibenik
- 22 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 23 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 24 Sicily: la foresteria planeta estate or Villa Sicilia Baglio
- 25 Rent a Car?