My partner and I are planning a Europe trip next November for our Honeymoon. I know in November it will be cold and probably raining but we're from Australia so it'll be a nice change, plus we're not keen on big crowds so low season will work for us
This will be our first time in Europe, so I wanted to make sure we had a good amount of time in each place we're staying, any feed back on the amount of time per place would be great, also an ideas on the order of travel. We're open to suggestion.
We've got 3-4 weeks to play with and at this stage our plans are as thus;
London - 6 nights (train to paris)
Paris - 6 nights (train to brussels)
Brussels - 1 night? thinking maybe this could just be a day trip? (Train to Ghent)
Ghent - 3 nights (train to Brugge)
Brugge - 2 nights (train to Amsterdam)
Amsterdam - 2/3 nights (fly home)....or Fly to Rome?
Thats about 3 weeks there so we can add more days if necessary, I would be happy to go to Rome in place of Amsterdam but my partner is keen to go to Amsterdam, we would really like to add Rome to our itinerary but I'm just not sure where to put it, or if it's feasible. I figure we'd want 3/4 nights in Rome. We could possibly swap time in Amsterdam for time in Rome if he HAVE to choose one or the other.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 2 currency
- 3 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 4 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 5 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 6 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 7 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 8 Sardinia Italian's paradise
- 9 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 10 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 11 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 12 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 13 Reflections on our Trip to Barcelona, Languedoc, Dordogne and Paris
- 14 want to use Iphone in UK and Italy
- 15 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 16 European Championship
- 17 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 18 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 19 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 20 Italy by car
- 21 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 22 Corsica- Propriano or Porto Vecchio
- 23 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 24 12 days in Austria
- 25 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
London - Paris - Belgium - Amsterdam (Where to put Rome!?) Itinerary Advice