My partner and I are planning a Europe trip next November for our Honeymoon. I know in November it will be cold and probably raining but we're from Australia so it'll be a nice change, plus we're not keen on big crowds so low season will work for us
This will be our first time in Europe, so I wanted to make sure we had a good amount of time in each place we're staying, any feed back on the amount of time per place would be great, also an ideas on the order of travel. We're open to suggestion.
We've got 3-4 weeks to play with and at this stage our plans are as thus;
London - 6 nights (train to paris)
Paris - 6 nights (train to brussels)
Brussels - 1 night? thinking maybe this could just be a day trip? (Train to Ghent)
Ghent - 3 nights (train to Brugge)
Brugge - 2 nights (train to Amsterdam)
Amsterdam - 2/3 nights (fly home)....or Fly to Rome?
Thats about 3 weeks there so we can add more days if necessary, I would be happy to go to Rome in place of Amsterdam but my partner is keen to go to Amsterdam, we would really like to add Rome to our itinerary but I'm just not sure where to put it, or if it's feasible. I figure we'd want 3/4 nights in Rome. We could possibly swap time in Amsterdam for time in Rome if he HAVE to choose one or the other.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 2 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 3 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 4 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 5 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 6 Greece in 15 Days
- 7 Munich Travel Guide
- 8 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 9 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 10 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 11 Planning Advice!
- 12 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 13 Munich restaurant recs
- 14 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 15 tablet
- 16 Help with itinerary
- 17 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 18 Help! Final Questions on Western Liguria (Riviera Ponente) & Menton!
- 19 Norway holiday locations
- 20 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 21 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 22 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 23 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 24 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 25 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
London - Paris - Belgium - Amsterdam (Where to put Rome!?) Itinerary Advice