My partner and I are planning a Europe trip next November for our Honeymoon. I know in November it will be cold and probably raining but we're from Australia so it'll be a nice change, plus we're not keen on big crowds so low season will work for us
This will be our first time in Europe, so I wanted to make sure we had a good amount of time in each place we're staying, any feed back on the amount of time per place would be great, also an ideas on the order of travel. We're open to suggestion.
We've got 3-4 weeks to play with and at this stage our plans are as thus;
London - 6 nights (train to paris)
Paris - 6 nights (train to brussels)
Brussels - 1 night? thinking maybe this could just be a day trip? (Train to Ghent)
Ghent - 3 nights (train to Brugge)
Brugge - 2 nights (train to Amsterdam)
Amsterdam - 2/3 nights (fly home)....or Fly to Rome?
Thats about 3 weeks there so we can add more days if necessary, I would be happy to go to Rome in place of Amsterdam but my partner is keen to go to Amsterdam, we would really like to add Rome to our itinerary but I'm just not sure where to put it, or if it's feasible. I figure we'd want 3/4 nights in Rome. We could possibly swap time in Amsterdam for time in Rome if he HAVE to choose one or the other.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 2 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 3 Lay over time
- 4 want to come to Sweden Harnosand.
- 5 Greek Islands (small)
- 6 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 11 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 12 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 13 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 14 Flat in London
- 15 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 16 Help required with Itinerary
- 17 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 18 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 19 Spain in December
- 20 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 21 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 22 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 23 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 24 Skye to Edinburgh
- 25 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
London - Paris - Belgium - Amsterdam (Where to put Rome!?) Itinerary Advice