My partner and I are planning a Europe trip next November for our Honeymoon. I know in November it will be cold and probably raining but we're from Australia so it'll be a nice change, plus we're not keen on big crowds so low season will work for us
This will be our first time in Europe, so I wanted to make sure we had a good amount of time in each place we're staying, any feed back on the amount of time per place would be great, also an ideas on the order of travel. We're open to suggestion.
We've got 3-4 weeks to play with and at this stage our plans are as thus;
London - 6 nights (train to paris)
Paris - 6 nights (train to brussels)
Brussels - 1 night? thinking maybe this could just be a day trip? (Train to Ghent)
Ghent - 3 nights (train to Brugge)
Brugge - 2 nights (train to Amsterdam)
Amsterdam - 2/3 nights (fly home)....or Fly to Rome?
Thats about 3 weeks there so we can add more days if necessary, I would be happy to go to Rome in place of Amsterdam but my partner is keen to go to Amsterdam, we would really like to add Rome to our itinerary but I'm just not sure where to put it, or if it's feasible. I figure we'd want 3/4 nights in Rome. We could possibly swap time in Amsterdam for time in Rome if he HAVE to choose one or the other.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 2 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 3 San Sebastián
- 4 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 5 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 6 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 7 italy Cinque Terre
- 8 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 9 Spanish Medical Providers
- 10 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 11 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 12 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 13 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 14 Can parking
- 15 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 16 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 17 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 18 Driving through Paris
- 19 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 20 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 21 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 22 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 23 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 24 Zurich to Milan trip
- 25 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
London - Paris - Belgium - Amsterdam (Where to put Rome!?) Itinerary Advice