I am planning a solo trip to Europe from Canada in the first 2 weeks of June 2016 for about 11-12 days on ground (excluding flying to/from Canada), but can't quite decide if I can fit all 3 cities, London, Paris, Barcelona, in this much time.
My interests are learning about history, culture, architecture, etc., although I am not an expert in any of those. So I tend to get attracted to museums and more-or-less the touristy things in cities.
In my previous trip to Europe I visited Budapest, Vienna, Prague and Berlin. It was my first trip on my own, and I found that I overdid the museums and sightseeing, and came back more exhausted because I tried to fit in as many things as I could in that time.
This time around, I want to take it a bit easier and not exhaust myself with trying to cram in everything I can possibly do in each city. I want to stroll around in streets, sit and enjoy a nice meal without having to worry about missing the next tourist attraction, and maybe do only 1-2 museums per city.
I am also okay with spending a bit more on accommodation if it will allow me the convenience of being close to things I want to do/see.
With all that information, how many days do people think would give me a good flavour of each city? I would imagine I would need more days in Paris and London than Barcelona, but I am not sure. I am thinking 4 full days in London, 5 in Paris, and 3 in Barcelona, or 4,4,3 respectively to account for travelling between cities.
Or based on my interests, would you think that I should stick to 2 cities instead of 3? If so, which 2?
Any tips and/or suggestions would be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간카지노＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 아시아카지노＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 아시안카지노＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 비비바카라＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 5 해외바카라＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 6 타짜바카라＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 7 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 10 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 11 Flamenco in October
- 12 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 13 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 14 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 15 4 days itinerary for France
- 16 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 17 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 18 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 19 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 20 getting to CDG
- 21 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 22 A Month stay in Southern France
- 23 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 24 Revised itinerary for italy
- 25 3 days in Ortygia Sicily