I'm looking for any advise and suggestions on these cities. I am planning on flying into London then hopfully taking the train to Paris and then flying to Rome and home from Rome. I am looking into going in early March 2014. anything you can offer would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 What tips can you give about packing?
- 3 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 4 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 5 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 6 How the kids age calculated
- 7 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 8 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 9 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 10 Murren to Prague
- 11 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 12 Scotland Trip Report
- 13 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 14 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 15 Cordoba Overnight?
- 16 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 17 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 18 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 19 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 20 Firt time VISA applicant
- 21 Uffizi Phone Number
- 22 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 23 Aix Provence
- 24 Sintra
- 25 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps