I'm looking for any advise and suggestions on these cities. I am planning on flying into London then hopfully taking the train to Paris and then flying to Rome and home from Rome. I am looking into going in early March 2014. anything you can offer would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 2 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 3 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 4 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 5 Berlin to Italy
- 6 Take your necessary things while traveling!
- 7 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 8 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 9 Florence - Where to stay
- 10 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 11 Killarney
- 12 Where to go!?
- 13 First time in Bulgaria
- 14 Vacation
- 15 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 16 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 17 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 18 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 19 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 20 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 21 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 22 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 23 Walking itinerary in England?
- 24 Dog friendly hotels
- 25 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter