I'm looking for any advise and suggestions on these cities. I am planning on flying into London then hopfully taking the train to Paris and then flying to Rome and home from Rome. I am looking into going in early March 2014. anything you can offer would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 2 Local markets in Italy
- 3 http://www.muscle4power.com/jack-hammer-xl-reviews/
- 4 part to half has been Georgia residence
- 5 One quick week -- where in France?
- 6 http://glycematefacts.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement-scam/
- 7 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 8 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 9 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 10 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 11 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 12 http://isscamreview.com/tanaka-cargill-group-scam/
- 13 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 14 Sicily transportation
- 15 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 16 3 days with a Swindon base
- 17 Brugge or Ghent?
- 18 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 19 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 20 Renaissance art - what is a "bierhead" ?
- 21 dubrovnik activities. Bay of Kotor
- 22 Jetlagged first day in Hamburg
- 23 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 24 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 25 Which Guided Tour ??