I'm looking for any advise and suggestions on these cities. I am planning on flying into London then hopfully taking the train to Paris and then flying to Rome and home from Rome. I am looking into going in early March 2014. anything you can offer would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 2 http://www.thegarciniaeliteslim.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Places of interest
- 5 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 6 Switzerland in November?
- 7 A Month stay in Southern France
- 8 vienna
- 9 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 10 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 11 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 12 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 13 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 14 Ireland travel passport question
- 15 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 16 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 17 Oxford England Accommodations
- 18 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 19 Croatia transportation question.
- 20 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 21 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 22 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 23 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 24 getting to CDG
- 25 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík