I'm looking for any advise and suggestions on these cities. I am planning on flying into London then hopfully taking the train to Paris and then flying to Rome and home from Rome. I am looking into going in early March 2014. anything you can offer would be appreciated!
London, Paris and Rome- 15 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 2 First Time to UK since 2001
- 3 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 4 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 5 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 6 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 7 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 8 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 9 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 10 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 11 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 12 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 13 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 14 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 15 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 16 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 17 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 18 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 19 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 20 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 21 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 22 Paris, London, 49ers and Fodors GTG
- 23 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 24 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 25 Vacation Rental in Venice