I'm looking for any advise and suggestions on these cities. I am planning on flying into London then hopfully taking the train to Paris and then flying to Rome and home from Rome. I am looking into going in early March 2014. anything you can offer would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 wk in Italy-Venice/Florence/CT/Pisa/Rome
- 2 Netherlands, Alps, Tuscany
- 3 Touring Wales
- 4 Please critique my itinerary
- 5 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 6 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 7 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 8 Bus from Montepulciano, Italy to Roma Fiumicino Airport?
- 9 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 10 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 11 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 12 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 13 8 day trip from Denmark to Austria and Switzerland
- 14 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 15 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 16 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 17 Belgium Travel Concept
- 18 Planning Europe itinerary
- 19 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 20 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 21 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 22 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 23 London Pass or No?
- 24 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 25 Help with Sapin and Portugal itinerary please