I'm looking for any advise and suggestions on these cities. I am planning on flying into London then hopfully taking the train to Paris and then flying to Rome and home from Rome. I am looking into going in early March 2014. anything you can offer would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 2 Road maps for Iceland
- 3 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 4 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 5 Tips for 2 week travel in Europe of college students
- 6 Choosing cruise excursion activities on Italy stops with kids
- 7 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 8 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 9 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 10 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 11 spanish winery region(s)
- 12 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 13 Best places for 21 day family vacay w/ 5 year old?
- 14 Schengen visa
- 15 Costa Brava/Girona vs. Dali Museum/Girona Tours With Spanish Trails
- 16 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 17 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 18 December in Deutschland
- 19 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 20 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 21 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 22 Flight delayed to from Manchester to Amsterdam
- 23 where to stay in Malta
- 24 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 25 3 Wake-up calls