I'm looking for any advise and suggestions on these cities. I am planning on flying into London then hopfully taking the train to Paris and then flying to Rome and home from Rome. I am looking into going in early March 2014. anything you can offer would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 2 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 3 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 4 Naples or Genoa
- 5 Amsterdam, Germany
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 7 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 8 Day Trip Orleans to Provins, an Italian Hill Town in France
- 9 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 10 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 11 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 12 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 13 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 14 15 days trip to Europe
- 15 Scotland Highlands Help
- 16 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 17 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 18 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 19 Europe itinerary review
- 20 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura
- 21 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 22 Barcelona and coastal towns
- 23 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 24 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 25 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?