My husband and I are planning a trip to London, Paris, and Brussels in February 2014 (yes, I know it will be cold, but it's the only time we can travel next year).
I am looking for advice on hotels and train transportations between the cities.
Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 2 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 3 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 4 A few days outside Rome
- 5 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 6 CDG airport and connection time
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 Paris Metro
- 9 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 10 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 11 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 12 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 13 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 14 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 15 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 16 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 17 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 18 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 19 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 20 getting to CDG
- 21 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 22 Cambrils
- 23 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 24 Amalfi Coast help
- 25 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?