My husband and I are planning a trip to London, Paris, and Brussels in February 2014 (yes, I know it will be cold, but it's the only time we can travel next year).
I am looking for advice on hotels and train transportations between the cities.
Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Thank you in advance!
London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Foie gras, redux
- 2 Chip but no PIN
- 3 What still confounds you about travel?
- 4 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 5 Dublin Tour Companies
- 6 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 7 Day trips from Seville
- 8 Oktoberfest reservations
- 9 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 10 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 11 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 12 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions
- 13 Completely off the beaten track on the Petite Ceinture
- 14 Southern France
- 15 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 16 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 17 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 18 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 19 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 20 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 21 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 22 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 23 Train to Airport in Venice
- 24 Golfing in Ireland
- 25 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids