My husband and I are planning a trip to London, Paris, and Brussels in February 2014 (yes, I know it will be cold, but it's the only time we can travel next year).
I am looking for advice on hotels and train transportations between the cities.
Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few last minute questions
- 2 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 3 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 4 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 5 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 6 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 7 Gluten Free in Italy
- 8 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 9 The Bridges of Wroclaw
- 10 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 11 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 12 Sentimental Journey
- 13 Stay in Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi?
- 14 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 15 Portugal trains
- 16 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 17 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 18 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 19 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 20 Swiss German
- 21 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 22 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 23 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 24 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 25 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days