My husband and I are planning a trip to London, Paris, and Brussels in February 2014 (yes, I know it will be cold, but it's the only time we can travel next year).
I am looking for advice on hotels and train transportations between the cities.
Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 2 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 3 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 4 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 5 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 6 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 7 Is there any dog-sledding in the Bernese Oberland?
- 8 Advice on long week trip to Germany
- 9 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 10 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain
- 11 Cars in France
- 12 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 13 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 14 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 15 need help with travelling direction when travelling thourgh central Europe
- 16 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 17 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 18 this is a test
- 19 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 20 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 21 Cornwall and Germany
- 22 Rome
- 23 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 24 Visiting the Scilly Islands
- 25 Norway in a Nutshell from Bergen