My husband and I are planning a trip to London, Paris, and Brussels in February 2014 (yes, I know it will be cold, but it's the only time we can travel next year).
I am looking for advice on hotels and train transportations between the cities.
Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany car rental and accommodations
- 2 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 3 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 4 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 5 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 6 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 7 Valencia, Spain
- 8 Restaurants in Spain
- 9 Which city order makes most sense?
- 10 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 11 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 12 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 13 credit and debit cards
- 14 Transportation Question Italy
- 15 Help with basic itinerary
- 16 Short Trip to Paris
- 17 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 18 Greece and Italy Combo
- 19 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 20 Final Four
- 21 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 22 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 23 Where are the Mods?
- 24 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 25 England + France 12-day itinerary