My husband and I are planning a trip to London, Paris, and Brussels in February 2014 (yes, I know it will be cold, but it's the only time we can travel next year).
I am looking for advice on hotels and train transportations between the cities.
Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 2 My First Trip to Europe...
- 3 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 4 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 5 Renting International Cars from USA
- 6 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 7 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 8 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 9 Enjoying England for a year!
- 10 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 11 Greece Itinerary
- 12 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 13 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 14 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 15 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 16 Barcelona Car rental return
- 17 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 18 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 19 All of Spain or something else..?
- 20 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 21 Madrid city centre?
- 22 Greece Experts
- 23 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 24 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 25 Italy emergency numbers, which one