I will be in London for 3 weeks, at the end of this month, and am wondering what the best option would be for traveling about London- an Oyster card? Travelcard? Or Travelcards loaded onto an Oyster card?
I don't plan on 2 for 1 deals, as it's just me, and plan on staying mostly in zones 1 and 2. A friend told me to get an Oyster card and load 3, 1 week Travelcards on it. Is that what I should do? I was a bit confused as to why I would need both an Oyster card AND Travelcards.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 2 One free day in Barcelona
- 3 Uber vs. TfL
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 6 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 7 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 8 An evening in London
- 9 NYT article
- 10 Sicily help
- 11 Rome to Venice
- 12 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 13 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 14 Bordeaux to Nice
- 15 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 16 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 17 "Too Much Cows"
- 18 Alitala
- 19 Athens Help
- 20 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 21 Rome -- The next time around
- 22 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 23 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 24 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 25 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen