My friend and I (24yrs) are going to Spain in October to study and we have planed to visit some European cities during the weekends. We have already decided some places to go but we are torn between London or Rome for the last weekend!!
We will have 3 nights available to either place. Both are so amazing for different reasons and we're having trouble deciding, as they are obviously 2 completely different cities.
What are your opinions on one versus the other?
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 선정릉역안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『선정릉안마』 メ
- 2 선정릉안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『선정릉안마』 メ
- 3 신논현안마유명한곳 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 4 신논현안마좋은곳 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 5 신논현안마추천 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 6 신논현근처안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 7 신논현안마방 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 8 신논현동안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』
- 9 신논현역안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 10 신논현안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 11 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 12 A visit to Greenwich
- 13 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 14 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 15 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 16 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 17 I Cuisine vs Cookin with Class
- 18 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 19 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 20 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 21 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 22 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 23 블랙잭바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노