My friend and I (24yrs) are going to Spain in October to study and we have planed to visit some European cities during the weekends. We have already decided some places to go but we are torn between London or Rome for the last weekend!!
We will have 3 nights available to either place. Both are so amazing for different reasons and we're having trouble deciding, as they are obviously 2 completely different cities.
What are your opinions on one versus the other?
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 2 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 3 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 4 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 5 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 6 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 7 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 8 Rick Steves Pickpocketed in Paris!
- 9 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 10 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 11 4 days in france w 4 kids
- 12 Traveling in Belgium
- 13 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 14 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 15 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 18 Milos beach stay
- 19 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 20 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 21 Catching the train - best stop off from Tirano to St Moritz
- 22 SPAIN, FRANCE, ITALY, SWITZERLAND
- 23 Driving in Wales
- 24 Best train from Amsterdam to Paris via Germany
- 25 Christmas Markets 2017