My friend and I (24yrs) are going to Spain in October to study and we have planed to visit some European cities during the weekends. We have already decided some places to go but we are torn between London or Rome for the last weekend!!
We will have 3 nights available to either place. Both are so amazing for different reasons and we're having trouble deciding, as they are obviously 2 completely different cities.
What are your opinions on one versus the other?
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 2 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 3 Gyms in Paris-day passes?
- 4 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 5 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 6 Christmas markets still open after Dec 25?
- 7 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 8 Swiss Travel Pass
- 9 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices
- 10 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 11 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 12 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 13 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 14 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 15 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 16 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 17 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 18 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 19 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 20 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 21 Amsterdam in January
- 22 Petrol in Greece
- 23 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 24 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 25 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??