My friend and I (24yrs) are going to Spain in October to study and we have planed to visit some European cities during the weekends. We have already decided some places to go but we are torn between London or Rome for the last weekend!!
We will have 3 nights available to either place. Both are so amazing for different reasons and we're having trouble deciding, as they are obviously 2 completely different cities.
What are your opinions on one versus the other?
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노뉴스■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생방송카지노テ생방송카지노
- 2 바카라하우스＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼코리아카지노☆생방송카지노Title
- 3 중국카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라∝생중계바카라
- 4 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 5 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 6 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 7 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 8 Venice Bell Tower
- 9 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 10 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 11 Kayaking in Avignon
- 12 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 13 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 14 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 15 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 18 Cordoba Overnight?
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 21 Sintra
- 22 Scotland Trip Report
- 23 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 24 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 25 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!