8 day (leaving on 9th day) trip arriving in either Paris or London, and leaving from Amsterdam.
Choices are either London > Paris > Amsterdam OR Paris > Bruges > Amsterdam.
I have not been to Europe before, it'll be two people traveling. I really like what I can find about Bruges, but London is..London. Do you guys think London is missable or does it have so much to see that I just have to see it? I'm flexible and can be swayed either way, I know London should be more expensive, but ignore costs please.
If I go to London, then it would be two full days in London and Paris, one full day in Amsterdam. If I go to Bruges it'll be two full days in Paris, two full days in Amsterdam, and one full day in Bruges.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France Study Abroad
- 2 London is it worth it?
- 3 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 4 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 5 free international phone calls
- 6 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 7 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 8 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 9 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 10 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 11 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 12 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 13 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 14 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 15 London 6 day itinerary
- 16 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 17 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 18 International drivers permit
- 19 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 20 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 21 Paris and Normandy
- 22 Sicily Beach Resort
- 23 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 24 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 25 Two days in Rome