8 day (leaving on 9th day) trip arriving in either Paris or London, and leaving from Amsterdam.
Choices are either London > Paris > Amsterdam OR Paris > Bruges > Amsterdam.
I have not been to Europe before, it'll be two people traveling. I really like what I can find about Bruges, but London is..London. Do you guys think London is missable or does it have so much to see that I just have to see it? I'm flexible and can be swayed either way, I know London should be more expensive, but ignore costs please.
If I go to London, then it would be two full days in London and Paris, one full day in Amsterdam. If I go to Bruges it'll be two full days in Paris, two full days in Amsterdam, and one full day in Bruges.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 help with Italy itinerary
- 2 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 3 Praiano
- 4 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 5 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 6 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 7 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 8 Chamonix to Paris
- 9 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 10 Rome-Itinerary
- 11 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 12 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 13 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 14 Scotland and London 21 days
- 15 Rome to venice
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 18 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 19 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 20 Ireland itinerary help please
- 21 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 22 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 23 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 24 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 25 Ireland last minute recommendations