8 day (leaving on 9th day) trip arriving in either Paris or London, and leaving from Amsterdam.
Choices are either London > Paris > Amsterdam OR Paris > Bruges > Amsterdam.
I have not been to Europe before, it'll be two people traveling. I really like what I can find about Bruges, but London is..London. Do you guys think London is missable or does it have so much to see that I just have to see it? I'm flexible and can be swayed either way, I know London should be more expensive, but ignore costs please.
If I go to London, then it would be two full days in London and Paris, one full day in Amsterdam. If I go to Bruges it'll be two full days in Paris, two full days in Amsterdam, and one full day in Bruges.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 2 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 3 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 4 English Countryside
- 5 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 6 If you had to choose one......
- 7 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 8 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 9 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 10 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 11 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 12 Driving in Italy?
- 13 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 14 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 15 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 16 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 17 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 18 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 19 Granada to Madrid
- 20 Croatia
- 21 Croatia trip Planning
- 22 Norway -Trips
- 23 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 24 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 25 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...