8 day (leaving on 9th day) trip arriving in either Paris or London, and leaving from Amsterdam.
Choices are either London > Paris > Amsterdam OR Paris > Bruges > Amsterdam.
I have not been to Europe before, it'll be two people traveling. I really like what I can find about Bruges, but London is..London. Do you guys think London is missable or does it have so much to see that I just have to see it? I'm flexible and can be swayed either way, I know London should be more expensive, but ignore costs please.
If I go to London, then it would be two full days in London and Paris, one full day in Amsterdam. If I go to Bruges it'll be two full days in Paris, two full days in Amsterdam, and one full day in Bruges.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 2 Sicily
- 3 Versailles
- 4 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 5 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 6 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 9 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 10 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 11 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 12 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 13 Train help for Prague
- 14 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 15 Germany train help!
- 16 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 19 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 20 Where to enjoy Paris
- 21 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 22 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 23 Meteora for older folk
- 24 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 25 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France