If looking for an off-beat thing to do this winter in London you can take a swim in four outdoor pools that are kept open for Londoners who just want to chill. Chill out.
So if you need to cool off this winter in London, pack the ole swim suit and take the plunge!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Emergencies in Ireland
- 2 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 3 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 4 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 5 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 6 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 7 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 8 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 9 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 10 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 11 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 12 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Food in Positano
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Edinburgh to Skye
- 17 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 18 4 days itinerary for France
- 19 Paris Hotels Left Bank Thread
- 20 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 21 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 22 3 weeks in Spain
- 23 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 24 Rent a car in England
- 25 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?