My wife and I are planning a trip to London in late August. We will be flying out of New York on Wednesday night, August 29th, arriving in London on the morning of Thursday, August 30th. We plan on being in London all of Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, and flying back Monday.
Here's the dilemma - we went to Paris on an incredible trip two years ago and loved it. We've also discussed trying to get back even for a short period of time when we visited London considering they are so close.
So the question is, does it make any sense to be in London for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, and take a Eurostar train Sunday morning to Paris for the day before leaving Europe on Monday, just to have one day in Paris? Or is London so overwhelming with things to see that it would be crazy to leave a day early?
Any opinions are welcome. Thanks everyone!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브바카라
- 2 온라인바카라【KBK99。COM】영국바카라づ바카라광고
- 3 바카라게임방법【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브카지노
- 4 포커게임사이트【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 5 텍사스홀덤포커【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 6 필리핀밤문화여행【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 7 비비바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】카지노사이트
- 8 바카라사이트【KBK99。COM】온라인정선카지노다운づ텍사스바카라
- 9 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 10 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 11 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 12 Clean up spam
- 13 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 14 Valencia, Spain
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 16 Help with basic itinerary
- 17 Parking in Girona
- 18 Cinqueterre
- 19 Greece and Italy Combo
- 20 Visit to Engand
- 21 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 22 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 23 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 24 YIKES!
- 25 Which city order makes most sense?