My wife and I are planning a trip to London in late August. We will be flying out of New York on Wednesday night, August 29th, arriving in London on the morning of Thursday, August 30th. We plan on being in London all of Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, and flying back Monday.
Here's the dilemma - we went to Paris on an incredible trip two years ago and loved it. We've also discussed trying to get back even for a short period of time when we visited London considering they are so close.
So the question is, does it make any sense to be in London for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, and take a Eurostar train Sunday morning to Paris for the day before leaving Europe on Monday, just to have one day in Paris? Or is London so overwhelming with things to see that it would be crazy to leave a day early?
Any opinions are welcome. Thanks everyone!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/profactor-t-2000/
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Andalucia Spain
- 4 seat reservations
- 5 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 6 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 7 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 8 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 9 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 10 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 11 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 12 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 13 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 14 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 15 Italy in a week
- 16 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 17 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 18 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 19 Germany-Car or Train
- 20 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 21 SURPRISE TRIP
- 22 Jewish Vienna
- 23 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 24 Reaching the Lake District
- 25 Positano Hotel in September