Hi All ,
Need your help on this one day to trafalgar Square . I chalked down places to see there as I have one day to visit .
Trafalgar square :
St. paul cathederal
natural history museum
Can you just help me on planning it on where to go first as I dont know about directions and what is close to what
Also , your kind help is appriacited if you can suggest me any othet places there to visit .
(I have already been to London eye , buckhingam palaca , big ben and piccadily)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 워커힐바카라✸⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞✸슈퍼카지노워커힐바카라
- 2 센토사바카라✱⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞✱슈퍼카지노센토사바카라
- 3 투게더바카라✤⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞✤슈퍼카지노투게더바카라
- 4 4 days itinerary for France
- 5 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 6 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 7 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 8 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 9 If you had to choose one......
- 10 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 11 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 12 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 13 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 14 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 15 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 16 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 17 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 18 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 21 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 22 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 23 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 24 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 25 More earthquakes in central Italy
Hi All ,