Hi All ,
Need your help on this one day to trafalgar Square . I chalked down places to see there as I have one day to visit .
Trafalgar square :
St. paul cathederal
natural history museum
Can you just help me on planning it on where to go first as I dont know about directions and what is close to what
Also , your kind help is appriacited if you can suggest me any othet places there to visit .
(I have already been to London eye , buckhingam palaca , big ben and piccadily)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노게임사이트ヰ／／」 BMB95。COM 「／ヰ／슈퍼카지노
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 4 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 5 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 8 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Luggage Storage
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 16 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 17 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 18 Trip suggestion
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Summer Travel order
- 21 LIsbon
- 22 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 23 Corfu
- 24 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 25 Copenhagen to Stockholm
Hi All ,