Hi All ,
Need your help on this one day to trafalgar Square . I chalked down places to see there as I have one day to visit .
Trafalgar square :
St. paul cathederal
natural history museum
Can you just help me on planning it on where to go first as I dont know about directions and what is close to what
Also , your kind help is appriacited if you can suggest me any othet places there to visit .
(I have already been to London eye , buckhingam palaca , big ben and piccadily)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Self drive tour companies
- 2 실시간카지노→【▶《 SSK68。COM 》◀】←슈퍼카지노
- 3 scotland
- 4 아시안카지노▩+▶【 SSK68。COM 】◀+▩슈퍼카지노
- 5 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 6 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 7 Ischia
- 8 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 9 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 10 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 11 Barcelona
- 12 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 15 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 16 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 17 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 18 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 21 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 25 First time in London
Hi All ,