I know we might actually be late but we are looking to celebrate our parents anniversary around the Olympics in London. We are a party of 6 and wanted to know what the best resources are to check for best prices and availability for accomodation in London. We are not looking to stay in luxury accomodation but would prefer central london accomodation.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 2 Tuscany 6 nights
- 3 스위피 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk17.com≪
- 4 Ireland travel passport question
- 5 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 6 French restaurants
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 9 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 10 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 11 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 12 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 13 Planning a European Trip
- 14 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 15 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 16 France & Italy, May or June
- 17 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 18 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 19 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 20 San Sebastian
- 21 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 22 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 23 Lisbon trip report
- 24 restaurants in Marais district
- 25 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?