My husband and I are planning to be in London to attend the Olympics during the week of Aug. 5 - Aug. 12. Looking for an apartment or condo rental, $200 - $250 per night for a 1 bedroom. We also might share a 2 bedroom with another couple of friends who will also be there that week, so might go up to $400 - $450 per night for a 2 bedroom.
Any recommendations for reputable agencies to assist us with finding something? We would like to be withing reasonable commuting distance by train of the Stratford area where the Olympic Park is located.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edam, Volendam & Marken day trip?
- 2 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 3 12-14 nights enough ?
- 4 Need help with my itinerary
- 5 itinerary planning apps
- 6 Lucerne to Rome on Swiss pass
- 7 Dijon RAVE - My Home in Dijon
- 8 Hurry to France before it loses it's frenchness
- 9 2 Weeks In and out of Paris...Itinerary Help?
- 10 Mt. Etna wakes up
- 11 France is losing the core of its historic provincial towns
- 12 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 13 Transpennine Express-Ticket/No Seat Res
- 14 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 15 Bring US appliances to Germany?
- 16 Tuscany Trip
- 17 Calling all Iceland mavens.
- 18 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 19 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 20 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 21 Where to go in Warsaw and Krakow?
- 22 Updated Southern Croatia Trip (recommendations please)
- 23 5 Days in Bernese Oberland
- 24 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 25 8ish days Zurich to Como...