My husband and I are planning to be in London to attend the Olympics during the week of Aug. 5 - Aug. 12. Looking for an apartment or condo rental, $200 - $250 per night for a 1 bedroom. We also might share a 2 bedroom with another couple of friends who will also be there that week, so might go up to $400 - $450 per night for a 2 bedroom.
Any recommendations for reputable agencies to assist us with finding something? We would like to be withing reasonable commuting distance by train of the Stratford area where the Olympic Park is located.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 2 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 3 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 4 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 5 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 6 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 9 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 10 Help with tips in UK
- 11 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 12 Positano Hotel in September
- 13 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 14 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 15 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 16 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 17 Andalucia Spain
- 18 Valencia Spain
- 19 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 20 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 21 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 22 Paris in August
- 23 Getting around London
- 24 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 25 The DCC scam is spreading