I'm searching for a nighclub in London that plays oldies music: 50s, 60s, 70s. I've looked through a number of websites, but the hits have not been successful. Location isn't terribly important, but zone 1-2 preferred. Anyone know of a place?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 2 15 nights in Italy
- 3 A road trip to Florence
- 4 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 5 Mom's Retirement Trip (of a Lifetime)
- 6 Forints or Euros?
- 7 Glencoe As A Base in Scotland?
- 8 Another Visit to London
- 9 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 10 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 11 Northern Italy
- 12 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 13 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 14 hotel in Prague
- 15 Prague to Dresden in Aug
- 16 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 17 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 18 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 19 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 20 American looking for any work in Italy
- 21 My thoughts on Mallorca
- 22 Finally, Norway Itin - please critique & advise
- 23 NORWAY itineray critique -- please give your opinion.
- 24 Greece- 8/9 DAYS
- 25 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft