I'm searching for a nighclub in London that plays oldies music: 50s, 60s, 70s. I've looked through a number of websites, but the hits have not been successful. Location isn't terribly important, but zone 1-2 preferred. Anyone know of a place?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 2 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 3 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 4 Itinerary Help!
- 5 Skip the line passes for Venice, Florence, Rome
- 6 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 7 London Itinerary and Questions
- 8 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 9 Well, I'm always warning people
- 10 Iceland and Germany, late Oct.-Nov trip, need feedback!
- 11 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 12 Geneva Airport Arrival
- 13 italy itinerary
- 14 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 15 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 16 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 17 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 18 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 19 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 20 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 21 Istanbul: Where to buy well-made slippers in Sultanahmet (Arasta...)?
- 22 5 Days in Corsica
- 23 Cork or Galway?
- 24 French lavender and cottages
- 25 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station