I'm searching for a nighclub in London that plays oldies music: 50s, 60s, 70s. I've looked through a number of websites, but the hits have not been successful. Location isn't terribly important, but zone 1-2 preferred. Anyone know of a place?
London Nighclub That Plays Oldies Music
- 1 Do and don't, eating in France
- 2 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 3 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 4 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 5 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 6 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 7 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 8 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 9 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 10 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 11 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 12 italy itinerary for comments
- 13 chip and pin credit cards
- 14 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 15 Italian train question
- 16 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 17 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 18 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 19 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 20 choosing between cinque terre & lake como
- 21 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 22 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 23 Paris Ticket t+
- 24 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 25 Paris museums free admission