I'm searching for a nighclub in London that plays oldies music: 50s, 60s, 70s. I've looked through a number of websites, but the hits have not been successful. Location isn't terribly important, but zone 1-2 preferred. Anyone know of a place?
London Nighclub That Plays Oldies Music
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 driving in france with kids
- 2 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 3 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 4 Southern Spain
- 5 Airport ATMs
- 6 Three ferries to Mull
- 7 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 8 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 11 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 12 Story of the German Christmas star
- 13 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 14 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 15 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 16 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 17 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 18 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 19 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 20 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 21 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 22 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 23 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 24 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 25 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano