I'm searching for a nighclub in London that plays oldies music: 50s, 60s, 70s. I've looked through a number of websites, but the hits have not been successful. Location isn't terribly important, but zone 1-2 preferred. Anyone know of a place?
London Nighclub That Plays Oldies Music
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 2 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 3 How do you find French food?
- 4 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 5 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 6 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 7 airport hold baggage
- 8 7 Nights in Paris
- 9 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 10 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 11 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 12 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 13 Monet in Normandy
- 14 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 15 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 16 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 17 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 18 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 19 Gargano Promontory
- 20 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 21 Santorini
- 22 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 23 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 24 Airport to Piraeus
- 25 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.