I'm searching for a nighclub in London that plays oldies music: 50s, 60s, 70s. I've looked through a number of websites, but the hits have not been successful. Location isn't terribly important, but zone 1-2 preferred. Anyone know of a place?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beer trip around Belgium...anyone interested/got any advice?
- 2 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 3 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 4 Verona Restaurant senza glutine menu or menu per celiaci
- 5 buying Eruos in advance
- 6 Naples & Amalfi Coast
- 7 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 8 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 9 Norway by motorhome
- 10 Train Travel: Paris to Boppard Germany
- 11 Perugia Italy driving
- 12 booking the ferry from Salerno to Positano
- 13 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 14 8 days in Ireland. Dublin to Shannon.
- 15 COBH to BUNRATTY TRAIN?
- 16 Alhambra - July Afternoon tickets: Audioguide Q + Planning the afternoon
- 17 Paris Metro Question
- 18 Storage of extra luggage
- 19 taxi at the CDG airport
- 20 Taking wine home from France
- 21 Traveling alone to France, Netherlands and Germany!
- 22 Burgundy beyond wine-france
- 23 Lazio - Where to spend 2 days ?
- 24 Monte Faito cable car (near Sorrento)
- 25 Italy-Switz family of 6: June 2015