I'm searching for a nighclub in London that plays oldies music: 50s, 60s, 70s. I've looked through a number of websites, but the hits have not been successful. Location isn't terribly important, but zone 1-2 preferred. Anyone know of a place?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 2 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 3 Reservations needed for Frankfurt->Offenburg train?
- 4 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 5 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 6 3 days in Amsterdam, arriving on King's Day - Need advice
- 7 2 Days in Bologna
- 8 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 9 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 10 What's your favorite indoor passage In Paris?
- 11 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 12 Ireland with teen daughter
- 13 One day Ephesus tour Company
- 14 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 15 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 16 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 17 toarmina or cefalu
- 18 Danube Germany or Hungary
- 19 London Pass or No?
- 20 Freiburg to Zell am See
- 21 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)
- 22 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 23 Greek language app for Microsoft phone?
- 24 Family vacay in Europe
- 25 Where can I buy Euro night train tickets with e tickets?