I'm searching for a nighclub in London that plays oldies music: 50s, 60s, 70s. I've looked through a number of websites, but the hits have not been successful. Location isn't terribly important, but zone 1-2 preferred. Anyone know of a place?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 2 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 3 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 4 Lisbon Portugal to Madrid Spain in January
- 5 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 6 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 7 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 8 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 9 Stroller in Europe
- 10 Car rental leaving Rome
- 11 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY
- 12 Why Not Helsinki?
- 13 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 14 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 15 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 16 Transportation from Malpensa to Stresa
- 17 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 18 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 19 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 20 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 21 Paris Under Seige...
- 22 8 days in Vienna in December
- 23 Question About My US Passport for Visit to France
- 24 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 25 Rotterdam in 1923