I'm searching for a nighclub in London that plays oldies music: 50s, 60s, 70s. I've looked through a number of websites, but the hits have not been successful. Location isn't terribly important, but zone 1-2 preferred. Anyone know of a place?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in 3 days
- 2 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 3 Segovia Hotel
- 4 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 5 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 6 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 7 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 8 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 9 EMERGENCY: Husband stuck in France without Green Card to return to USA
- 10 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 11 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 12 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 13 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 14 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 15 Spain in February or March
- 16 Exploring Tusany
- 17 Experienced Paris-philes: what neighborhood do you prefer to stay in?
- 18 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 19 Train/Subway Questions
- 20 honeymoon in italy and croatia
- 21 Car and Driver in Italy
- 22 Rental car pick up (Venice) and drop off (Florence) question
- 23 Paris hotels
- 24 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 25 No cars/taxis in Paris...at all....9/27