I'm searching for a nighclub in London that plays oldies music: 50s, 60s, 70s. I've looked through a number of websites, but the hits have not been successful. Location isn't terribly important, but zone 1-2 preferred. Anyone know of a place?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cadiz or Malaga
- 2 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 3 Guys please Help, Italy areas, where to stay. Running out of time.
- 4 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 5 Croatia-Dubrovnik-split 8 days
- 6 My summer in Paris
- 7 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 8 Stay away from EF Tours
- 9 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 10 Questions on using the GPS on an iPhone in Europe
- 11 Kraków - Crystal & Polish Pottery
- 12 10 days in andalucia spain
- 13 Train Rome to Florence
- 14 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 15 Croatia vs Prague - suggestion pls
- 16 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 17 Short break over xmas - where?
- 18 2 Week Trip to Central/Eastern Europe
- 19 Help with 1 week in Normandy / Loire Valley
- 20 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 21 Venice - airport, cruise ship terminal, hotel, & airport taxi question
- 22 Appropriate wear for restaurants
- 23 What area of Venice to stay?
- 24 Amalfi Coast / Greek Isles Itinerary
- 25 June or August: Ireland/London/Belgium/Paris