I'm searching for a nighclub in London that plays oldies music: 50s, 60s, 70s. I've looked through a number of websites, but the hits have not been successful. Location isn't terribly important, but zone 1-2 preferred. Anyone know of a place?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 day Italian Honeymoon in December
- 2 Calling kimhe: Recommendation for concert at Palau de La Musica Catalana
- 3 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 4 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 5 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 6 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 7 Is Capri worth going to?
- 8 Traffic Tickets - Why Should I Pay?
- 9 Salzburg, Vienna & Bratislava, Dec-Jan
- 10 Paris transport
- 11 Paris in April
- 12 pick pockets in Rome
- 13 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 14 MXP to Florence
- 15 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 16 Camino de Santiago - tour companies?
- 17 What's your best driving experience in Europe?
- 18 Base for 3 days in Galicia
- 19 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?
- 20 Which City with Paris
- 21 Which town-base for Lake Garda
- 22 French Toll Roads Chip & sign Credit Card Payments
- 23 Calling all Europe traveling EXPERTS please!
- 24 Educate me about Munich
- 25 Outrageous car rental price in Lofoten, Norway!