I'm searching for a nighclub in London that plays oldies music: 50s, 60s, 70s. I've looked through a number of websites, but the hits have not been successful. Location isn't terribly important, but zone 1-2 preferred. Anyone know of a place?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 2 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 3 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 4 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 5 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 6 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 7 Avoid Europcar!
- 8 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 9 Train / Calabria
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 11 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 12 16 days in France and Italy
- 13 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 14 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 15 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 16 Paris for children
- 17 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 18 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 19 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 20 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 21 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 22 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 23 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 24 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 25 One July night in Verona - help!