I'm searching for a nighclub in London that plays oldies music: 50s, 60s, 70s. I've looked through a number of websites, but the hits have not been successful. Location isn't terribly important, but zone 1-2 preferred. Anyone know of a place?
London Nighclub That Plays Oldies Music
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scottish Passport
- 2 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 3 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 4 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 5 See You In Minsk
- 6 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 7 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 8 Florence Hotel Advice
- 9 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 10 Italy tours
- 11 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 12 Air France strike
- 13 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 14 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 15 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 16 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 17 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 18 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 19 Best day trips from Paris
- 20 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 21 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 22 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 23 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 24 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 25 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s