I'm searching for a nighclub in London that plays oldies music: 50s, 60s, 70s. I've looked through a number of websites, but the hits have not been successful. Location isn't terribly important, but zone 1-2 preferred. Anyone know of a place?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 2 An October day in the Luberon
- 3 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 4 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 5 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 6 Do I need a debit/PiIN card in England?
- 7 Southern France suggestions
- 8 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 9 Itinerary help for Bavaria
- 10 Amsterdam and beyond
- 11 Train from Alsace to Cochem
- 12 Montpellier - A few questions
- 13 Late October Trip in France
- 14 Gatwick to Paddington via Victoria/London Bridge
- 15 3 weeks northern Italy advice
- 16 Bus to/from CDG to Paris only 2 euros!!
- 17 Valencia Oct 6-8 Swim in Sea?
- 18 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 19 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 20 Paris-Best to visit end of October.. or during Christmas time?
- 21 This is Why I Will Always Travel Solo From Now: Trip Report -Rome and Sorrento
- 22 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 23 Ring of Kerry: South Loop only? Gap of Dunloe?
- 24 Turkey Quick Trip
- 25 I have 10 days to spend in Italy! Advice needed!