I'm searching for a nighclub in London that plays oldies music: 50s, 60s, 70s. I've looked through a number of websites, but the hits have not been successful. Location isn't terribly important, but zone 1-2 preferred. Anyone know of a place?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona - senior discounts?
- 2 Barcelona, 4 nights which neighborhood?
- 3 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 4 Barcelona Apartment
- 5 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 6 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 7 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 8 Flights from the UK to Rimini
- 9 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 10 12 days in Italy
- 11 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 12 2 weeks in France next May
- 13 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 14 Looking for a lists of outside markets in Paris
- 15 From Schipol to ?
- 16 Train/Subway Questions
- 17 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 18 Tech challenged: US car charger for IPHONE work in France and Italy
- 19 First timer
- 20 Who owns the Alhambra? ...calling all history buffs
- 21 Planning our Honeymoon
- 22 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 23 A Little Taste of Burgundy To Start Our 2016 Trip...Questions.
- 24 Paris IV: a day trip to Chartres with lots of lessons
- 25 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015