I'm searching for a nighclub in London that plays oldies music: 50s, 60s, 70s. I've looked through a number of websites, but the hits have not been successful. Location isn't terribly important, but zone 1-2 preferred. Anyone know of a place?
London Nighclub That Plays Oldies Music
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can teaching patriotism protect France?
- 2 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 3 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 4 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 5 Questions for Paris residents
- 6 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 7 Sea side in Italy
- 8 Train tickets within Italy
- 9 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 10 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 11 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 12 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 13 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 14 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 15 Central European train travel
- 16 Southwestern England
- 17 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 18 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 19 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 20 In Paris on my own
- 21 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 22 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 23 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 24 Overnight in London - Hotel Recs?
- 25 Venice - apartment??????