I'm searching for a nighclub in London that plays oldies music: 50s, 60s, 70s. I've looked through a number of websites, but the hits have not been successful. Location isn't terribly important, but zone 1-2 preferred. Anyone know of a place?
London Nighclub That Plays Oldies Music
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for very cheap cell phone?
- 2 A week in Paris
- 3 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 4 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 5 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 6 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 7 Layover in Paris...need a suggestion on my hotel.
- 8 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 9 Question about tying Pech Merle into Dordogne itinerary
- 10 Is Capri overrated?
- 11 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please
- 12 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 13 9 days on amalfi coast
- 14 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 15 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 16 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 17 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking
- 18 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 19 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 20 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao
- 21 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 22 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights
- 23 Which tour would you choose?
- 24 London and nearby suggestions
- 25 Need help with our itinerary