I'm searching for a nighclub in London that plays oldies music: 50s, 60s, 70s. I've looked through a number of websites, but the hits have not been successful. Location isn't terribly important, but zone 1-2 preferred. Anyone know of a place?
London Nighclub That Plays Oldies Music
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 2 Best beach town in Italy?
- 3 A Greek sojourn
- 4 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 5 Bollywood in Berlin -- with English subs
- 6 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 7 Rome Underground Sites to Visit - Any Suggestions?
- 8 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 9 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 10 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 11 Is Venice really dirty?
- 12 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 13 Weekend in Norfolk
- 14 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 15 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 16 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 17 Autumn in Paris
- 18 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 19 Burgundy in May
- 20 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 21 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 22 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 23 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 24 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 25 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir