I'm searching for a nighclub in London that plays oldies music: 50s, 60s, 70s. I've looked through a number of websites, but the hits have not been successful. Location isn't terribly important, but zone 1-2 preferred. Anyone know of a place?
London Nighclub That Plays Oldies Music
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 2 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 3 Olive Oil
- 4 Italian itinerary ~ 28 days - review and assistance
- 5 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 6 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 7 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 8 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 9 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 10 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 11 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 12 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 13 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 14 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 15 Ortisei and Castelrotto trip report
- 16 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 17 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 18 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 19 Italy tours
- 20 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 21 We have no idea where to go!
- 22 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 23 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 25 US looking into preclearance at European airports