I'm searching for a nighclub in London that plays oldies music: 50s, 60s, 70s. I've looked through a number of websites, but the hits have not been successful. Location isn't terribly important, but zone 1-2 preferred. Anyone know of a place?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pylos to Corinth with two days to spare, perhaps in Arcadia?
- 2 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 3 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 4 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 5 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?
- 6 Anyone done a self-drive boat canal/river trip in France (or elsewhere)?
- 7 Loire Valley itinerary
- 8 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 9 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 10 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 11 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 12 Naxos hotel question
- 13 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 14 Family trip to Spain: Barcelona, Seville and San Sebastian
- 15 Poland Tour Group
- 16 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 17 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 18 Europe Itinerary
- 19 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing
- 20 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?
- 21 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 22 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 23 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 24 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 25 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit