I know london is very expensive and spread out
but I could use a budget friendly hotel or B&B referral for a short
holiday stay with my children ages 8 and 11.
Close to tube so we can get around the city to all the "touristy" places.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 2 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 3 If you had to choose one......
- 4 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 5 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 6 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 7 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 8 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 9 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 10 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 11 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 12 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 13 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 14 Sicily
- 15 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 16 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 17 car for four adults and four bikes
- 18 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 19 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 20 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 21 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 22 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 23 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 24 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 25 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands