We will be in London for 4 nights prior to a trip to Berlin. We have been before 12 years ago and if I remember correctly we stayed near the British Museum and it seemed to be an okay area. What are some recommended areas and B &B's. We will be there in November. WE plan to visit the British Museum, Westminster Abbey, Tower of London and of course other sites. If I remember correctly the sub system was good.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 2 Train from Monterosso to Padua
- 3 Train tickets within Italy
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 6 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 7 My poppy arrived today!
- 8 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 9 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 10 Paris Perfect Soap
- 11 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 12 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 13 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 14 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 15 Euro Quiz # 82 - Wednesday 4-1-15
- 16 itinerary help needed - Mediterranean Turkey / Turquoise Coast
- 17 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 18 Southwestern England
- 19 Requesting help with Spain Itin - Couple with 12 YO
- 20 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 21 Is there immigration/customs check between Edinburgh and London?
- 22 Central European train travel
- 23 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 24 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 25 Cycling in Southern France--Flat terraine