I would very much appreciate your advice at this stage..
In fact I am reaching London on 10th July 2013 at 19 30 approximately and I already need to be present in Leicester on 12th..
I would very much appreciate your advice how to reach leicester taking into consideration that i have a mobility problem and walk rather slowly..
Thanks load in advance. Eagerly waiting for your response..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 2 Hotel at or near Brussels airport
- 3 England/Scotland in January?
- 4 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 5 London During Rugby International September 2015
- 6 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 7 Madrid Hotel - Help me choose between these 2!
- 8 9-10 days in portugal - may 2016
- 9 PASSPORT number changed
- 10 Auto Europe or Hertz?
- 11 Ira, Ira, Ira, who is Ira?
- 12 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 13 Q re Capital One Venture Rewards Card
- 14 First Time in France--Paris and Burgundy
- 15 Scotland itinerary
- 16 Help planning 10 day trip near Brussels/Amsterdam
- 17 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 18 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 19 renting a car in Spain and driving to Portugal
- 20 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 21 Ice for a cooler
- 22 Seine river cruise help
- 23 tuscany/florence tour
- 24 Florence: a piece of precious, magical art in its own right
- 25 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2015