I would very much appreciate your advice at this stage..
In fact I am reaching London on 10th July 2013 at 19 30 approximately and I already need to be present in Leicester on 12th..
I would very much appreciate your advice how to reach leicester taking into consideration that i have a mobility problem and walk rather slowly..
Thanks load in advance. Eagerly waiting for your response..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 2 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 3 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 4 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 5 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 6 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 7 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 8 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 9 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 10 michele_d or other visa-free ferry experts
- 11 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 12 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 13 Itinerary help
- 14 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 15 Things to do in/around Milan
- 16 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 17 South of Switzerland
- 18 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 19 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 20 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 21 Spanish Music
- 22 Now for the Venice hotel
- 23 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 24 Itinerary for Spain
- 25 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.