I am trying to sort out an itinery based on what we would like to do during our brief visit to London in June. Can you please see if this is possible?
Fly into London saturday morning from Australia. Go for a walk around south bank and visit london eye, london bridge experience, and tower bridge exhibition. See millennium bridge
Sunday morning - london walks west end and westminster walking tour. In afternoon see kensington palace and kensington gardens
Monday - kids would like to go to warner bros harry potter tour.
Tuesday - Tower of London, St Paul's cathedral
Wednesday - train to Paris.
Would like to also do a tour of westminster abbey but no idea where we can fit that unless we do it on wednesday morning and then get afternoon train to paris.
Not sure how realistic this is so advice/help would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe itinerary review
- 2 evening of song and dance
- 3 Naples or Genoa
- 4 buyhighqualitycounterfeitmoneyforsaleusd.weebly.com/
- 5 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 6 Lake Lucerne Boat Travel
- 7 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 8 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 9 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 10 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 11 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 12 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 13 Walk across Europe: Warsaw - Gibraltar
- 14 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 15 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 16 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 17 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 18 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 19 Where to from Verona
- 20 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 21 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 22 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 23 Train passes
- 24 RENFE error message during payment
- 25 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo