I am trying to sort out an itinery based on what we would like to do during our brief visit to London in June. Can you please see if this is possible?
Fly into London saturday morning from Australia. Go for a walk around south bank and visit london eye, london bridge experience, and tower bridge exhibition. See millennium bridge
Sunday morning - london walks west end and westminster walking tour. In afternoon see kensington palace and kensington gardens
Monday - kids would like to go to warner bros harry potter tour.
Tuesday - Tower of London, St Paul's cathedral
Wednesday - train to Paris.
Would like to also do a tour of westminster abbey but no idea where we can fit that unless we do it on wednesday morning and then get afternoon train to paris.
Not sure how realistic this is so advice/help would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sentimental Journey
- 2 A few last minute questions
- 3 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 4 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 5 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 6 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 7 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 8 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 9 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 10 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 11 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 12 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 13 Stay away from EF Tours
- 14 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 15 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 16 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 17 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 18 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 19 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 20 Croatia: Zagreb to Dubrovnik HELP
- 21 Antwerp Tram
- 22 Trip report European honeymoon
- 23 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 24 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 25 Day trip from Split to Hvar - to Stari Grad or Hvar City?