I am trying to sort out an itinery based on what we would like to do during our brief visit to London in June. Can you please see if this is possible?
Fly into London saturday morning from Australia. Go for a walk around south bank and visit london eye, london bridge experience, and tower bridge exhibition. See millennium bridge
Sunday morning - london walks west end and westminster walking tour. In afternoon see kensington palace and kensington gardens
Monday - kids would like to go to warner bros harry potter tour.
Tuesday - Tower of London, St Paul's cathedral
Wednesday - train to Paris.
Would like to also do a tour of westminster abbey but no idea where we can fit that unless we do it on wednesday morning and then get afternoon train to paris.
Not sure how realistic this is so advice/help would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 2 England and Wales by public transport
- 3 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 4 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 5 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 6 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 7 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 8 MiFi in Italy
- 9 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 10 One quick week -- where in France?
- 11 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 12 Guides - Matera
- 13 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 14 Spain Itinerary Help
- 15 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 16 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 17 Ravello to Paestum
- 18 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 19 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 20 Girona and Besalau
- 21 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 22 London Itinerary and Questions
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 4 flats for a month in Ireland
- 25 Switzerland and Northern Italy