I am trying to sort out an itinery based on what we would like to do during our brief visit to London in June. Can you please see if this is possible?
Fly into London saturday morning from Australia. Go for a walk around south bank and visit london eye, london bridge experience, and tower bridge exhibition. See millennium bridge
Sunday morning - london walks west end and westminster walking tour. In afternoon see kensington palace and kensington gardens
Monday - kids would like to go to warner bros harry potter tour.
Tuesday - Tower of London, St Paul's cathedral
Wednesday - train to Paris.
Would like to also do a tour of westminster abbey but no idea where we can fit that unless we do it on wednesday morning and then get afternoon train to paris.
Not sure how realistic this is so advice/help would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 4 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 5 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 6 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 7 Retiring to Southern France
- 8 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 9 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 10 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 11 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 12 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 13 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 14 Brief trip report Naples
- 15 Advices about our itiniary
- 16 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 17 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 18 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 19 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 20 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 21 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 22 Private transportation
- 23 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 24 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 25 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015