I am trying to sort out an itinery based on what we would like to do during our brief visit to London in June. Can you please see if this is possible?
Fly into London saturday morning from Australia. Go for a walk around south bank and visit london eye, london bridge experience, and tower bridge exhibition. See millennium bridge
Sunday morning - london walks west end and westminster walking tour. In afternoon see kensington palace and kensington gardens
Monday - kids would like to go to warner bros harry potter tour.
Tuesday - Tower of London, St Paul's cathedral
Wednesday - train to Paris.
Would like to also do a tour of westminster abbey but no idea where we can fit that unless we do it on wednesday morning and then get afternoon train to paris.
Not sure how realistic this is so advice/help would be great.
london itinery help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 2 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 3 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 4 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 5 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 6 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 7 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 8 Self-driving tips for France
- 9 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 10 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 11 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 12 going to italy
- 13 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 14 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 15 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 16 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 17 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 18 Getting to Bruges from Antwerp cruise port
- 19 Stay away from EF Tours
- 20 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 21 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 22 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 23 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 24 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 25 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...