I am trying to sort out an itinery based on what we would like to do during our brief visit to London in June. Can you please see if this is possible?
Fly into London saturday morning from Australia. Go for a walk around south bank and visit london eye, london bridge experience, and tower bridge exhibition. See millennium bridge
Sunday morning - london walks west end and westminster walking tour. In afternoon see kensington palace and kensington gardens
Monday - kids would like to go to warner bros harry potter tour.
Tuesday - Tower of London, St Paul's cathedral
Wednesday - train to Paris.
Would like to also do a tour of westminster abbey but no idea where we can fit that unless we do it on wednesday morning and then get afternoon train to paris.
Not sure how realistic this is so advice/help would be great.
london itinery help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 2 Italy trip questions
- 3 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 4 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 5 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 6 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 7 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 8 Museums in Berlin
- 9 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 10 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 11 Budget family trip to Europe
- 12 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 13 Pyrenees logistics
- 14 Berlin
- 15 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 16 Suggestions for European Holiday with Young Children
- 17 caroline_venezia
- 18 Taormina to Palermo
- 19 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 20 Storytellers in Iceland
- 21 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 22 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 23 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 24 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 25 history museums or locations