I am trying to sort out an itinery based on what we would like to do during our brief visit to London in June. Can you please see if this is possible?
Fly into London saturday morning from Australia. Go for a walk around south bank and visit london eye, london bridge experience, and tower bridge exhibition. See millennium bridge
Sunday morning - london walks west end and westminster walking tour. In afternoon see kensington palace and kensington gardens
Monday - kids would like to go to warner bros harry potter tour.
Tuesday - Tower of London, St Paul's cathedral
Wednesday - train to Paris.
Would like to also do a tour of westminster abbey but no idea where we can fit that unless we do it on wednesday morning and then get afternoon train to paris.
Not sure how realistic this is so advice/help would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris - Public Toilets Are a Changing...
- 2 Hotels in Paris
- 3 Planning west-east trip along Alps: Help!
- 4 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 5 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 6 Velib: Paris' bike-sharing program
- 7 At least 13 dead as flash floods hit the French Riviera
- 8 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 9 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 10 The Definitive Guide to Behave Like A Local in Spain
- 11 French Toll Roads Chip & sign Credit Card Payments
- 12 Base for 3 days in Galicia
- 13 Planning a Trip in Scandinavia
- 14 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 15 Which town-base for Lake Garda
- 16 PARIS and ROME and ???
- 17 Is Capri worth going to?
- 18 2 wks in Sicily - Planning for May 2016
- 19 Educate me about Munich
- 20 Looking for a cooking class in Sorrento
- 21 3 days in the Algarve - May
- 22 Madrid in 2 Days
- 23 Outrageous car rental price in Lofoten, Norway!
- 24 What's your best driving experience in Europe?
- 25 Traffic Tickets - Why Should I Pay?