I am trying to sort out an itinery based on what we would like to do during our brief visit to London in June. Can you please see if this is possible?
Fly into London saturday morning from Australia. Go for a walk around south bank and visit london eye, london bridge experience, and tower bridge exhibition. See millennium bridge
Sunday morning - london walks west end and westminster walking tour. In afternoon see kensington palace and kensington gardens
Monday - kids would like to go to warner bros harry potter tour.
Tuesday - Tower of London, St Paul's cathedral
Wednesday - train to Paris.
Would like to also do a tour of westminster abbey but no idea where we can fit that unless we do it on wednesday morning and then get afternoon train to paris.
Not sure how realistic this is so advice/help would be great.
london itinery help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Napoli logistics
- 2 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 3 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 4 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 5 Hotel in Lisbon
- 6 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?
- 7 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 8 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 9 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 10 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 11 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 12 Florence during Holy Week
- 13 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 14 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 15 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 16 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 17 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 19 Train tickets France and Spain
- 20 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 21 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 22 Resto recs for Valencia, Barc, Girona, Montpellier, St. Saturnin, Antibes
- 23 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 24 Leaving tomorrow and need last minite advice
- 25 Stonehenge and Bath