I am trying to sort out an itinery based on what we would like to do during our brief visit to London in June. Can you please see if this is possible?
Fly into London saturday morning from Australia. Go for a walk around south bank and visit london eye, london bridge experience, and tower bridge exhibition. See millennium bridge
Sunday morning - london walks west end and westminster walking tour. In afternoon see kensington palace and kensington gardens
Monday - kids would like to go to warner bros harry potter tour.
Tuesday - Tower of London, St Paul's cathedral
Wednesday - train to Paris.
Would like to also do a tour of westminster abbey but no idea where we can fit that unless we do it on wednesday morning and then get afternoon train to paris.
Not sure how realistic this is so advice/help would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich, Germany
- 2 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 3 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 4 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 5 5 days in France or Italian Rivera
- 6 2 Days in Bologna
- 7 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 8 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 9 3 days in Amsterdam, arriving on King's Day - Need advice
- 10 Paris hotel and neighborhood help
- 11 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 12 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 13 Help with Duoro Valley
- 14 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 15 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 16 York - Time for tea!
- 17 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 18 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 19 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 20 Touring Wales
- 21 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 22 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 23 Sicily in 4 days
- 24 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 25 Seville Hotels - September 2016