I am trying to sort out an itinery based on what we would like to do during our brief visit to London in June. Can you please see if this is possible?
Fly into London saturday morning from Australia. Go for a walk around south bank and visit london eye, london bridge experience, and tower bridge exhibition. See millennium bridge
Sunday morning - london walks west end and westminster walking tour. In afternoon see kensington palace and kensington gardens
Monday - kids would like to go to warner bros harry potter tour.
Tuesday - Tower of London, St Paul's cathedral
Wednesday - train to Paris.
Would like to also do a tour of westminster abbey but no idea where we can fit that unless we do it on wednesday morning and then get afternoon train to paris.
Not sure how realistic this is so advice/help would be great.
london itinery help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London visit
- 2 Monet in Normandy
- 3 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 4 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 5 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 6 No points in Paris .....
- 7 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 8 Three days in Spain
- 9 Useful website for France
- 10 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 11 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 12 Italian cooking classes
- 13 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 14 Amalfi coast in 4 days starting today, plz advise.
- 15 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 16 Small group for Colosseum
- 17 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 18 best time to book accommodation
- 19 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 20 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 21 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 22 SIM card for eastern europe
- 23 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 24 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 25 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!