We will be visiting our college-age daughter in London for a long weekend. We have been to London before, so would like to see some neighborhoods we haven't visited in the past; however, the itinerary is pretty crowded. We have one free afternoon to stroll in and around either Marylebone or Clerkenwell. Which would you pick and why? Thanks.
London Itinerary Help: 1 Day - Marylebone or Clerkenwell
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 2 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 3 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 4 France in 2003
- 5 South of Switzerland
- 6 A Week in Spain
- 7 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 8 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 9 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 10 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 11 Home Base in Belgium
- 12 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 13 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 14 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 15 Help planning Sicily Itinerary
- 16 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 17 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 18 Greece after the Vote
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 Back to Provence in 2015
- 21 Spain trip report
- 22 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 23 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 24 Rocamaxour
- 25 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?