We will be visiting our college-age daughter in London for a long weekend. We have been to London before, so would like to see some neighborhoods we haven't visited in the past; however, the itinerary is pretty crowded. We have one free afternoon to stroll in and around either Marylebone or Clerkenwell. Which would you pick and why? Thanks.
London Itinerary Help: 1 Day - Marylebone or Clerkenwell
- 1 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 2 Day trip to Capri
- 3 Cera 23 in Barcelona
- 4 Driving around Amalfi on first visit...
- 5 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 6 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 7 Car rental
- 8 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 9 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 10 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 11 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 12 Tour-Free Travel
- 13 Parking in Reykjavik
- 14 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 15 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 16 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 17 Paris Recommendations
- 18 Rhine River Intinerary
- 19 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 20 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 21 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 22 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 23 France in 7 days
- 24 Cinque Terre card and train
- 25 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy