We will be visiting our college-age daughter in London for a long weekend. We have been to London before, so would like to see some neighborhoods we haven't visited in the past; however, the itinerary is pretty crowded. We have one free afternoon to stroll in and around either Marylebone or Clerkenwell. Which would you pick and why? Thanks.
London Itinerary Help: 1 Day - Marylebone or Clerkenwell
- 1 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 2 Cuenca or Toledo
- 3 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 4 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 5 Train tickets
- 6 Four Days in Seville
- 7 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 8 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 9 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 10 Bernina Express and Lake Como
- 11 LONDON, UK...CENTRALLY LOCATED BOUTIQUE HOTEL MAY 2013
- 12 London in Spring.. a glimpse of Madeleine Albright
- 13 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 14 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 15 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 16 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 17 semi escorted tours
- 18 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 19 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 20 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 21 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 22 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 23 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 24 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 25 Parking in Florence, Italy