We will be visiting our college-age daughter in London for a long weekend. We have been to London before, so would like to see some neighborhoods we haven't visited in the past; however, the itinerary is pretty crowded. We have one free afternoon to stroll in and around either Marylebone or Clerkenwell. Which would you pick and why? Thanks.
London Itinerary Help: 1 Day - Marylebone or Clerkenwell
- 1 Where to Buy Marionettes in Prague?
- 2 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 3 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 Planning my days in Paris
- 6 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 7 Four Days in Seville
- 8 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 11 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 12 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 13 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 14 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 15 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 16 I'd like to visit Sicily
- 17 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 18 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 19 Retirement Vacation
- 20 UK flexipass best option?
- 21 If your passport is stuck in Charleston
- 22 Tour-Free Travel
- 23 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 24 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 25 London Evening Activity