We will be visiting our college-age daughter in London for a long weekend. We have been to London before, so would like to see some neighborhoods we haven't visited in the past; however, the itinerary is pretty crowded. We have one free afternoon to stroll in and around either Marylebone or Clerkenwell. Which would you pick and why? Thanks.
London Itinerary Help: 1 Day - Marylebone or Clerkenwell
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 2nd time around
- 2 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 3 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 4 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 5 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 6 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 7 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 8 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 11 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 12 Budget for 3 Month's
- 13 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 14 Questions for my German friends
- 15 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 16 London visit
- 17 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 18 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 19 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 20 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 21 Small group for Colosseum
- 22 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)