We will be visiting our college-age daughter in London for a long weekend. We have been to London before, so would like to see some neighborhoods we haven't visited in the past; however, the itinerary is pretty crowded. We have one free afternoon to stroll in and around either Marylebone or Clerkenwell. Which would you pick and why? Thanks.
London Itinerary Help: 1 Day - Marylebone or Clerkenwell
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 2 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 3 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 4 Colosseum day or Night Tour
- 5 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 6 Bus ride to Positano
- 7 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 8 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 9 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 10 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 11 Slovenia itinerary
- 12 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 13 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 14 Paris Hotels- Le Meurice or Le Royal Monceau Raffles
- 15 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 16 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 17 Is Capri overrated?
- 18 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 19 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 20 Two days in Switzerland, landing in Geneva
- 21 9 days in switzerland
- 22 5 day Madrid itinerary help
- 23 Driving in Germany and Austria
- 24 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 25 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions