Hello Fodor's Friends!
I would greatly appreciate any comments you would have on my London itinerary since I will be traveling for the first time this week (yay!). Planning isn't my strong suite because I want to see and do everything in this great city!
Arrive at Heathrow from JFK (8am) --> Hostel (10:30am) --> have lunch --> Victoria and Albert Museum (arrive around midday) --> Natural History Museum (depending on line) ---> walk somewhere for dinner and possibly check out some of Hyde Park --> back to Hostel by 9pm
St. Paul's Cathedral (8:30am) --> food --> British Library (midday) --> British Museum (2:30pm) --> stroll through Covent Garden --> dinner --> Tate Modern (7:30pm) ---> Shakespeare's Globe for the midnight show --> back to Hostel
Walking all around Westminister. Probably start at the London Eye and head west --> see all major sights in area --> National Gallery (midday) -->
MONDAY: (w/ 1-day London Pass)
Tower of London (10am) --> check out Tower Bridge --> cruise on Thames from Tower Bridge to Westminister --> food --> Westminister Abbey (1pm) --> Churchill War Room --> (3pm)
Any suggestions for what I should do Sunday and Monday evenings? I'll have the 1-day London Pass on Monday. My only thought was that I could check Meetup.com and look for events on Sunday.
Thank you for your thoughts!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 2 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 3 릴게임신천지상어 ◑접속:='kss998.com'
- 4 Train up the Jungfrau
- 5 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 6 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 7 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 8 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 9 credit and debit cards
- 10 Labor Day in Paris
- 11 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 12 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 13 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 14 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 15 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 16 Short Trip to Paris
- 17 Driver"s License & Language
- 18 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 19 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 20 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 21 I may be wrong....
- 22 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 23 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 24 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 25 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
Hello Fodor's Friends!