Hello Fodor's Friends!
I would greatly appreciate any comments you would have on my London itinerary since I will be traveling for the first time this week (yay!). Planning isn't my strong suite because I want to see and do everything in this great city!
Arrive at Heathrow from JFK (8am) --> Hostel (10:30am) --> have lunch --> Victoria and Albert Museum (arrive around midday) --> Natural History Museum (depending on line) ---> walk somewhere for dinner and possibly check out some of Hyde Park --> back to Hostel by 9pm
St. Paul's Cathedral (8:30am) --> food --> British Library (midday) --> British Museum (2:30pm) --> stroll through Covent Garden --> dinner --> Tate Modern (7:30pm) ---> Shakespeare's Globe for the midnight show --> back to Hostel
Walking all around Westminister. Probably start at the London Eye and head west --> see all major sights in area --> National Gallery (midday) -->
MONDAY: (w/ 1-day London Pass)
Tower of London (10am) --> check out Tower Bridge --> cruise on Thames from Tower Bridge to Westminister --> food --> Westminister Abbey (1pm) --> Churchill War Room --> (3pm)
Any suggestions for what I should do Sunday and Monday evenings? I'll have the 1-day London Pass on Monday. My only thought was that I could check Meetup.com and look for events on Sunday.
Thank you for your thoughts!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 2 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 3 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 4 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 5 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 6 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 7 Hotel recommendations: Venice, Florence and Rome
- 8 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 9 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 10 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 11 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 12 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 13 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 14 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 15 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 16 Appenzell in December?
- 17 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 18 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 19 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 20 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 21 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 22 Traveling in Belgium
- 23 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 24 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 25 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
Hello Fodor's Friends!