Hello Fodor's Friends!
I would greatly appreciate any comments you would have on my London itinerary since I will be traveling for the first time this week (yay!). Planning isn't my strong suite because I want to see and do everything in this great city!
Arrive at Heathrow from JFK (8am) --> Hostel (10:30am) --> have lunch --> Victoria and Albert Museum (arrive around midday) --> Natural History Museum (depending on line) ---> walk somewhere for dinner and possibly check out some of Hyde Park --> back to Hostel by 9pm
St. Paul's Cathedral (8:30am) --> food --> British Library (midday) --> British Museum (2:30pm) --> stroll through Covent Garden --> dinner --> Tate Modern (7:30pm) ---> Shakespeare's Globe for the midnight show --> back to Hostel
Walking all around Westminister. Probably start at the London Eye and head west --> see all major sights in area --> National Gallery (midday) -->
MONDAY: (w/ 1-day London Pass)
Tower of London (10am) --> check out Tower Bridge --> cruise on Thames from Tower Bridge to Westminister --> food --> Westminister Abbey (1pm) --> Churchill War Room --> (3pm)
Any suggestions for what I should do Sunday and Monday evenings? I'll have the 1-day London Pass on Monday. My only thought was that I could check Meetup.com and look for events on Sunday.
Thank you for your thoughts!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 Firt time VISA applicant
- 3 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 4 Cordoba Overnight?
- 5 Sintra
- 6 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 9 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 10 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 13 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 14 Murren to Prague
- 15 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 16 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 17 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 18 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 19 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 20 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 21 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 22 Uffizi Phone Number
- 23 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 24 France Itinerary Advice
- 25 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
Hello Fodor's Friends!