Hello Fodor's Friends!
I would greatly appreciate any comments you would have on my London itinerary since I will be traveling for the first time this week (yay!). Planning isn't my strong suite because I want to see and do everything in this great city!
Arrive at Heathrow from JFK (8am) --> Hostel (10:30am) --> have lunch --> Victoria and Albert Museum (arrive around midday) --> Natural History Museum (depending on line) ---> walk somewhere for dinner and possibly check out some of Hyde Park --> back to Hostel by 9pm
St. Paul's Cathedral (8:30am) --> food --> British Library (midday) --> British Museum (2:30pm) --> stroll through Covent Garden --> dinner --> Tate Modern (7:30pm) ---> Shakespeare's Globe for the midnight show --> back to Hostel
Walking all around Westminister. Probably start at the London Eye and head west --> see all major sights in area --> National Gallery (midday) -->
MONDAY: (w/ 1-day London Pass)
Tower of London (10am) --> check out Tower Bridge --> cruise on Thames from Tower Bridge to Westminister --> food --> Westminister Abbey (1pm) --> Churchill War Room --> (3pm)
Any suggestions for what I should do Sunday and Monday evenings? I'll have the 1-day London Pass on Monday. My only thought was that I could check Meetup.com and look for events on Sunday.
Thank you for your thoughts!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome or Venice first
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 Europe First Timers
- 4 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 5 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 6 Apartment Montreux area
- 7 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 8 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 9 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 10 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 11 Berlin
- 12 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 13 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 14 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 15 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 16 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow
- 17 Lille Braderie 2017
- 18 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 19 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 20 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 21 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Shannon Airport - Mobile Data Card
- 24 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 25 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
Hello Fodor's Friends!