Just a short post for anyone looking for a Tuscan restaurant. Located in New Barnet, about 8 miles out of London. Ci Vediamo Li. Incredible. Owner is the chef and everything is made from scratch.
London Italian Restaurant find!
- 1 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 2 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 3 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 4 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 5 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 6 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 7 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 8 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 9 Has anyone used zstay.com? Are they reputable?
- 10 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 11 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 12 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 13 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 14 Istanbul in April
- 15 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 16 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 17 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 18 Paris Recommendations
- 19 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 20 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 21 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 22 day trips from Stuttgart
- 23 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 24 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 25 Retirement Vacation