Just a short post for anyone looking for a Tuscan restaurant. Located in New Barnet, about 8 miles out of London. Ci Vediamo Li. Incredible. Owner is the chef and everything is made from scratch.
London Italian Restaurant find!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 2 Museums for 12 year old girl and pastry day class
- 3 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 4 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 5 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 6 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 7 What to do, what to do... early arrival, late departure
- 8 Eastern Pyrenees for family with children
- 9 Change in Travel
- 10 Euro Quiz # 87 - Paris Potpourri
- 11 Train des Pignes
- 12 London and nearby suggestions
- 13 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 14 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 15 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights
- 16 Why Is Europe Becoming More Prudish? Or Is It?
- 17 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 18 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 19 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 20 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 21 Dört Tepeler at Elbeyli, İznik
- 22 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 23 Any other tour/sightseeing sites, besides Viator???
- 24 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 25 Typical where to go honeymoon question. But please help