Just a short post for anyone looking for a Tuscan restaurant. Located in New Barnet, about 8 miles out of London. Ci Vediamo Li. Incredible. Owner is the chef and everything is made from scratch.
London Italian Restaurant find!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Areas to stay
- 2 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 3 Italy 14 days
- 4 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 5 Is this the right way<>?
- 6 Provence in November
- 7 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 8 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 9 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 10 When to go to Sicily
- 11 Itinerary advise needed
- 12 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 13 Kimhe--flamenco
- 14 Wengen to Torino?
- 15 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 16 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 17 Working Holiday in Germany
- 18 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 19 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 20 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 21 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 22 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 23 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 24 Lakes District UK
- 25 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg