Just a short post for anyone looking for a Tuscan restaurant. Located in New Barnet, about 8 miles out of London. Ci Vediamo Li. Incredible. Owner is the chef and everything is made from scratch.
London Italian Restaurant find!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 2 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 3 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Air France strike
- 6 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 7 shortened trip to Italy
- 8 Italy tours
- 9 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 10 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 11 Amsterdam
- 12 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 13 Gift for French business associate
- 14 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 15 Sunny September Trip Report
- 16 Trip Report, part 1
- 17 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 18 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 19 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 20 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 21 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 22 London GTG late September?
- 23 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 24 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 25 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland