Just a short post for anyone looking for a Tuscan restaurant. Located in New Barnet, about 8 miles out of London. Ci Vediamo Li. Incredible. Owner is the chef and everything is made from scratch.
London Italian Restaurant find!
- 1 Travel in Spain
- 2 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 3 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 4 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 5 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 6 Gothenburg or Aarhus?
- 7 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 8 Lucerne where to stay
- 9 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 10 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 11 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 12 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 13 I Need To Vent!
- 14 France: CDG to Beaune
- 15 Athens licensed tour guide
- 16 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 17 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 18 Transportation from Landshut to Munich Airport?
- 19 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 20 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 21 Visit to Russia - Money
- 22 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 23 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 24 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 25 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death