Just a short post for anyone looking for a Tuscan restaurant. Located in New Barnet, about 8 miles out of London. Ci Vediamo Li. Incredible. Owner is the chef and everything is made from scratch.
London Italian Restaurant find!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily Suggetions
- 2 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 3 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 4 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 5 7 days in Greece
- 6 Estonia Amber
- 7 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 8 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 9 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 10 Day trip on the Rhine
- 11 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 12 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 13 Paris in April?
- 14 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 15 Flam, Norway railway
- 16 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 17 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 18 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 19 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 20 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 21 He said , she said
- 22 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 23 car rental companies Italy
- 24 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 25 where to stay in Porto Portugal