Just a short post for anyone looking for a Tuscan restaurant. Located in New Barnet, about 8 miles out of London. Ci Vediamo Li. Incredible. Owner is the chef and everything is made from scratch.
London Italian Restaurant find!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 2 ITALY
- 3 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 4 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 5 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 6 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 7 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 8 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 9 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 10 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 11 Dresden: 6 nights too many?
- 12 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 13 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 14 Northern Spain
- 15 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 16 London hotel tax is 20%
- 17 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 18 France: which maps?
- 19 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 20 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 21 Hamam in Istanbul
- 22 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 23 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 25 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia