Our flight from Washington DC arrives in London at the ripe hour of 6:30am on a Friday morning. After the requisite time at Heathrow, I expect we'll be into the city by 8:30am. We (4 adults) have rented a flat but cannot get in until noon. Our flat is in Covent Garden, and I have selected a place to kill time eating breakfast (Paul?), but what to do with the additional few hours until noon -- considering jet lag and us toting our bags with us? I thought of the HopOn Bus tour, so we could sit and get an overview of the city. Other suggestions would be appreciated.
London in the Early Morning - What to do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 2 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 3 Madrid and London
- 4 3 weeks in Europe
- 5 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 6 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 7 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 8 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 9 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 10 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 11 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 12 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 13 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 14 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 15 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 16 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 17 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 18 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 19 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 20 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 21 What to wear
- 22 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 23 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 24 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France
- 25 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook