Our flight from Washington DC arrives in London at the ripe hour of 6:30am on a Friday morning. After the requisite time at Heathrow, I expect we'll be into the city by 8:30am. We (4 adults) have rented a flat but cannot get in until noon. Our flat is in Covent Garden, and I have selected a place to kill time eating breakfast (Paul?), but what to do with the additional few hours until noon -- considering jet lag and us toting our bags with us? I thought of the HopOn Bus tour, so we could sit and get an overview of the city. Other suggestions would be appreciated.
London in the Early Morning - What to do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID etc
- 2 one last portugal car rental question
- 3 Venice
- 4 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 5 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 8 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 9 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 10 A drive in Europe
- 11 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 12 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 13 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 14 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 15 Hotel in Venice
- 16 Day trip on the Rhine
- 17 Avignon to London?
- 18 Swiss rail passes
- 19 Day trips
- 20 Europe in 21 days
- 21 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 22 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 23 Day trip from London to Paris
- 24 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 25 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe