My husband and I are planning a trip to London. We are considering early September to avoid heavy tourist crowds. I am interested to know what the typical weather would be in around the 1st 2 weeks of September. Hopefully, that is a less rainy tiime of year? Also, is there anything we would miss (places closed etc..) by going in Sept. instead of mid-summer?
London in September?
- 1 Do and don't, eating in France
- 2 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 3 choosing between cinque terre & lake como
- 4 Getting the best our of Europe
- 5 Rome apartment
- 6 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 7 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 8 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 9 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 10 Yet another train question......
- 11 Best area to stay in Rome
- 12 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 13 london travelcrard
- 14 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 15 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 16 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 17 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 18 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 19 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 20 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 21 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 22 Am I too fat too travel?
- 23 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 24 Cross-Pollinate apartments for London? Any experience?
- 25 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...