I recently get a chance to go London for 5 days in mid Feb. I have never been to London before and I was wondering what the weather is like in London in the winter, especially in Feb. is it a good idea to visit visit london during feb and would it be too cold/snowy/rainy? what can i do in london at this time of the year? I am very much a history person and would love to visit Cambridge and Edinburgh while on a visit to london. Would the weather situation be a barrier? Would love to hear some of your advice since i know nothing about london. Thank you very much all in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 2 Heading to Amsterdam soon. Do you recommend I try weed?
- 3 Bath/Cotswolds
- 4 Shorts in South of France?
- 5 Spain: train/rental car help
- 6 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 7 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 8 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 9 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 10 Globus Iberian Tour
- 11 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 12 base for Andalucia
- 13 Italy travel plan help
- 14 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 15 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 16 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 17 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 18 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 19 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 20 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 21 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 22 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 23 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 24 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 25 Loire Valley best place to linger