I recently get a chance to go London for 5 days in mid Feb. I have never been to London before and I was wondering what the weather is like in London in the winter, especially in Feb. is it a good idea to visit visit london during feb and would it be too cold/snowy/rainy? what can i do in london at this time of the year? I am very much a history person and would love to visit Cambridge and Edinburgh while on a visit to london. Would the weather situation be a barrier? Would love to hear some of your advice since i know nothing about london. Thank you very much all in advance...
London in Feb??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 2 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 3 Basel Customs - Forgotten Pasport: photocopy suffice?
- 4 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 5 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 6 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 7 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 8 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 9 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 10 Taking a perscribed controlled substance to Germany.
- 11 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 12 Izmir or Bodrum in July?
- 13 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 14 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 15 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 16 Gorges du Verdon or take the A8 from Nice towards Aix?
- 17 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 18 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 19 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 20 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 21 Hydra to Peloponnese to Zakynthos...a few questions
- 22 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 23 From Dingle to Dublin?
- 24 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip