I recently get a chance to go London for 5 days in mid Feb. I have never been to London before and I was wondering what the weather is like in London in the winter, especially in Feb. is it a good idea to visit visit london during feb and would it be too cold/snowy/rainy? what can i do in london at this time of the year? I am very much a history person and would love to visit Cambridge and Edinburgh while on a visit to london. Would the weather situation be a barrier? Would love to hear some of your advice since i know nothing about london. Thank you very much all in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 2 Prague & Croatia
- 3 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 4 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 5 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 6 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 7 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 8 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 9 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 10 Florence airport costumes
- 11 Road trip from Milan Rome
- 12 A few last minute questions
- 13 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 14 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 15 Gluten Free in Italy
- 16 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 17 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 18 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 19 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 20 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 21 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 22 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 23 The Bridges of Wroclaw
- 24 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 25 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast