I recently get a chance to go London for 5 days in mid Feb. I have never been to London before and I was wondering what the weather is like in London in the winter, especially in Feb. is it a good idea to visit visit london during feb and would it be too cold/snowy/rainy? what can i do in london at this time of the year? I am very much a history person and would love to visit Cambridge and Edinburgh while on a visit to london. Would the weather situation be a barrier? Would love to hear some of your advice since i know nothing about london. Thank you very much all in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 worthy or no?
- 2 Breakfast: London
- 3 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 4 Seville bus information
- 5 Macedonia, Greece
- 6 Montpellier to Arles
- 7 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 8 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 9 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 10 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 11 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 12 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 13 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 14 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 15 PLITVICE LAKES
- 16 Berlin to Barcelona
- 17 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 18 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 19 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 20 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 21 Piazza Navona
- 22 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 23 Venice at Christmas
- 24 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 25 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.