I recently get a chance to go London for 5 days in mid Feb. I have never been to London before and I was wondering what the weather is like in London in the winter, especially in Feb. is it a good idea to visit visit london during feb and would it be too cold/snowy/rainy? what can i do in london at this time of the year? I am very much a history person and would love to visit Cambridge and Edinburgh while on a visit to london. Would the weather situation be a barrier? Would love to hear some of your advice since i know nothing about london. Thank you very much all in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 2 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 3 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 4 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 5 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 6 Paris to Italy
- 7 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 8 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 9 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 10 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 11 Spanish Medical Providers
- 12 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 13 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 14 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 15 Barcelona alternative
- 16 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 17 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 18 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 19 Road trip with our dog
- 20 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 21 Driving through Paris
- 22 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 23 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 24 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 25 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question