I recently get a chance to go London for 5 days in mid Feb. I have never been to London before and I was wondering what the weather is like in London in the winter, especially in Feb. is it a good idea to visit visit london during feb and would it be too cold/snowy/rainy? what can i do in london at this time of the year? I am very much a history person and would love to visit Cambridge and Edinburgh while on a visit to london. Would the weather situation be a barrier? Would love to hear some of your advice since i know nothing about london. Thank you very much all in advance...
London in Feb??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 2 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 3 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 4 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 5 Italy
- 6 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 7 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 8 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 9 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 10 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 11 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 12 Positano, Italy
- 13 Nice Video about Poland
- 14 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 15 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 16 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 17 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 18 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 19 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 20 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 21 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 22 Vienna highlights
- 23 Where to stay in Rome
- 24 Estonia Amber
- 25 20 days in Central Europe (female traveling solo)