I recently get a chance to go London for 5 days in mid Feb. I have never been to London before and I was wondering what the weather is like in London in the winter, especially in Feb. is it a good idea to visit visit london during feb and would it be too cold/snowy/rainy? what can i do in london at this time of the year? I am very much a history person and would love to visit Cambridge and Edinburgh while on a visit to london. Would the weather situation be a barrier? Would love to hear some of your advice since i know nothing about london. Thank you very much all in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 2 Barcelona Itinerary
- 3 barcelona
- 4 Rome Walking Guide
- 5 Switzeraland Iternary
- 6 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 7 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 8 Naples?
- 9 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 10 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 11 One night in Amsterdam?
- 12 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 13 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 14 Driving Itinerary in Austria Advice Please
- 15 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 16 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 17 Where do I buy distilled water in Italy?
- 18 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 19 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 20 Avignon: hotel l'europe or cloitre st louis and gordes
- 21 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 22 Travel in England and Scotland
- 23 10 days in spain
- 24 Nice - nightlife / live music
- 25 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra