I recently get a chance to go London for 5 days in mid Feb. I have never been to London before and I was wondering what the weather is like in London in the winter, especially in Feb. is it a good idea to visit visit london during feb and would it be too cold/snowy/rainy? what can i do in london at this time of the year? I am very much a history person and would love to visit Cambridge and Edinburgh while on a visit to london. Would the weather situation be a barrier? Would love to hear some of your advice since i know nothing about london. Thank you very much all in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 www.adal.ml 아찔한달리기 신천오피 신천건마 신천휴게텔 신천마사지 신천키스방
- 2 "Never Mind"
- 3 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 4 동대문오피 아달 www.adal.ml 동대문건마 동대문휴게텔 동대문마사지
- 5 Prague itinerary advice
- 6 Korean Spam? What is Their Reason or Goal?
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 9 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 10 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 11 파주오피 아달 파주건마 www.adal.ml 파주휴게텔 파주마사지 파주키스방
- 12 Italian lakes
- 13 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 14 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 15 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 16 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 17 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 18 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 19 Fodors monitors - "view profile" not available on Foxfire
- 20 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 21 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 22 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 23 Nafplio to Hydra
- 24 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!