I recently get a chance to go London for 5 days in mid Feb. I have never been to London before and I was wondering what the weather is like in London in the winter, especially in Feb. is it a good idea to visit visit london during feb and would it be too cold/snowy/rainy? what can i do in london at this time of the year? I am very much a history person and would love to visit Cambridge and Edinburgh while on a visit to london. Would the weather situation be a barrier? Would love to hear some of your advice since i know nothing about london. Thank you very much all in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece in 15 Days
- 2 Walking Scotland
- 3 Car rental between countries
- 4 Adaptors for Belgium
- 5 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 6 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 7 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 8 Train Ticket Help
- 9 I forgot my international driver permit
- 10 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 11 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 12 Prague old town
- 13 Bordeaux TRIP
- 14 20 free days of Europe
- 15 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 16 Naples or Genoa
- 17 Munich restaurant recs
- 18 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 19 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 20 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 21 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 22 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 23 Home base for a month in France?
- 24 5 Days in Dublin
- 25 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri