After doing some reading online and in the forums, I am getting doubtful about my decision to spend 3 days in London, before moving on to Paris for 6 days.
We are going to spend our 4th wedding anniversary in London, and it is also our first ever trip to Europe. Can anyone please help with recommending some must sees in London that can be crammed into 3, well 2.5 days to be exact... (since I arrive at LHR 6.20am on Wed and training to Paris on Saturday afternoon)
Another thing is accomodation... we wanted a nice place, more English style than contemporary. Of course it would be nice to have a beautiful hotel for our anniversary (we got married in a very colonial style hotel back in Singapore, Raffles Hotel if anyone has heard of it).
Any help? Quite lost...TIA!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 2 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 3 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 4 the time have bought to always be accompanied
- 5 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 6 Luxury Apartment Rental in Rome
- 7 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 8 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 9 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 10 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 11 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 12 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 13 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 14 Verona and Lake Garda
- 15 20 Days in Europe
- 16 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 17 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 18 Andalucia in December
- 19 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 20 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 21 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 22 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 23 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 24 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 25 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries