After doing some reading online and in the forums, I am getting doubtful about my decision to spend 3 days in London, before moving on to Paris for 6 days.
We are going to spend our 4th wedding anniversary in London, and it is also our first ever trip to Europe. Can anyone please help with recommending some must sees in London that can be crammed into 3, well 2.5 days to be exact... (since I arrive at LHR 6.20am on Wed and training to Paris on Saturday afternoon)
Another thing is accomodation... we wanted a nice place, more English style than contemporary. Of course it would be nice to have a beautiful hotel for our anniversary (we got married in a very colonial style hotel back in Singapore, Raffles Hotel if anyone has heard of it).
Any help? Quite lost...TIA!
London in 3 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 2 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 3 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 4 Europe in 21 days
- 5 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 6 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 7 Street food in Turkey
- 8 Dublin Hostels
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 11 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 12 Spain Questions
- 13 9 days in turkey
- 14 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 15 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 16 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 17 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 18 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 19 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 20 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 21 Mont St Michel
- 22 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 23 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 24 Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
- 25 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?