After doing some reading online and in the forums, I am getting doubtful about my decision to spend 3 days in London, before moving on to Paris for 6 days.
We are going to spend our 4th wedding anniversary in London, and it is also our first ever trip to Europe. Can anyone please help with recommending some must sees in London that can be crammed into 3, well 2.5 days to be exact... (since I arrive at LHR 6.20am on Wed and training to Paris on Saturday afternoon)
Another thing is accomodation... we wanted a nice place, more English style than contemporary. Of course it would be nice to have a beautiful hotel for our anniversary (we got married in a very colonial style hotel back in Singapore, Raffles Hotel if anyone has heard of it).
Any help? Quite lost...TIA!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 2 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 3 Norway road trip- September 2016- suggestions please
- 4 Prague on a budget...
- 5 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 6 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 7 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 8 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 9 Naples or Genoa
- 10 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 11 From Genoa to Rome...
- 12 France to stop making foie grois
- 13 Spain in November
- 14 5 nights in Andalusia
- 15 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 16 Itinerary help please!
- 17 Greece Itinerary
- 18 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 19 Road trip Bergen to Trolltunga
- 20 From Riga airport to Riga downtown 222 mini-bus
- 21 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 22 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 23 How big backpack do I need?
- 24 Holiday Itinerary
- 25 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?