After doing some reading online and in the forums, I am getting doubtful about my decision to spend 3 days in London, before moving on to Paris for 6 days.
We are going to spend our 4th wedding anniversary in London, and it is also our first ever trip to Europe. Can anyone please help with recommending some must sees in London that can be crammed into 3, well 2.5 days to be exact... (since I arrive at LHR 6.20am on Wed and training to Paris on Saturday afternoon)
Another thing is accomodation... we wanted a nice place, more English style than contemporary. Of course it would be nice to have a beautiful hotel for our anniversary (we got married in a very colonial style hotel back in Singapore, Raffles Hotel if anyone has heard of it).
Any help? Quite lost...TIA!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 2 Places to visit from Zurich
- 3 Loire Valley restaurants
- 4 Rome Water Shortage
- 5 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 6 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 7 Justairports.com or Heathrow Express?
- 8 Appenzell in December?
- 9 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 10 Valencia Spain
- 11 Driving in Italy
- 12 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 13 The DCC scam is spreading
- 14 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 15 Day Trips from Granada
- 16 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 17 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 18 Christmas in Spain
- 19 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 20 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 21 Visiting Zurich
- 22 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 23 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 24 Moldova and Transnistria
- 25 Getting around London