After doing some reading online and in the forums, I am getting doubtful about my decision to spend 3 days in London, before moving on to Paris for 6 days.
We are going to spend our 4th wedding anniversary in London, and it is also our first ever trip to Europe. Can anyone please help with recommending some must sees in London that can be crammed into 3, well 2.5 days to be exact... (since I arrive at LHR 6.20am on Wed and training to Paris on Saturday afternoon)
Another thing is accomodation... we wanted a nice place, more English style than contemporary. Of course it would be nice to have a beautiful hotel for our anniversary (we got married in a very colonial style hotel back in Singapore, Raffles Hotel if anyone has heard of it).
Any help? Quite lost...TIA!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 2 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 3 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 4 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 5 Venice
- 6 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 7 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 8 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 9 Porto and vicinity
- 10 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 11 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 12 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 13 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 14 Norway fjord
- 15 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 16 7 days in Greece
- 17 Italy
- 18 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 19 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 20 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 21 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 22 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 23 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 24 Praiana to Positano
- 25 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report