After doing some reading online and in the forums, I am getting doubtful about my decision to spend 3 days in London, before moving on to Paris for 6 days.
We are going to spend our 4th wedding anniversary in London, and it is also our first ever trip to Europe. Can anyone please help with recommending some must sees in London that can be crammed into 3, well 2.5 days to be exact... (since I arrive at LHR 6.20am on Wed and training to Paris on Saturday afternoon)
Another thing is accomodation... we wanted a nice place, more English style than contemporary. Of course it would be nice to have a beautiful hotel for our anniversary (we got married in a very colonial style hotel back in Singapore, Raffles Hotel if anyone has heard of it).
Any help? Quite lost...TIA!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 2 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 3 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 4 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 5 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 6 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 7 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 8 Shoes in Scotland
- 9 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 10 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 11 Alsace for 5 days and 6 more days- where???
- 12 Road trip from Barcelona to Rome (1st time in Europe)
- 13 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 16 Sicily
- 17 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 18 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 19 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 20 Two for One Days OUt
- 21 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Honeymoon in Greece
- 24 Tour of Northern Italy
- 25 Italy for Christmas Week