After doing some reading online and in the forums, I am getting doubtful about my decision to spend 3 days in London, before moving on to Paris for 6 days.
We are going to spend our 4th wedding anniversary in London, and it is also our first ever trip to Europe. Can anyone please help with recommending some must sees in London that can be crammed into 3, well 2.5 days to be exact... (since I arrive at LHR 6.20am on Wed and training to Paris on Saturday afternoon)
Another thing is accomodation... we wanted a nice place, more English style than contemporary. Of course it would be nice to have a beautiful hotel for our anniversary (we got married in a very colonial style hotel back in Singapore, Raffles Hotel if anyone has heard of it).
Any help? Quite lost...TIA!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airfare from Los Angeles to London Heathrow on Air New Zealand
- 2 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 3 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 4 Need help in travel planning
- 5 London: Battle of the badges
- 6 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 7 Croatia in 7 days
- 8 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 9 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 10 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 11 Best Sequence for Venice>Vernazza>Florence/Sorrento ?
- 12 Wengen vs Grindelwald
- 13 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 14 Excess insurance
- 15 Ireland Itinerary: Too Much Driving?
- 16 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 17 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 18 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 19 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 20 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 21 T Mobile Extends High Speed Data
- 22 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 23 Trans-Siberia Train
- 24 Need Ideas for hiking in Europe
- 25 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.