After doing some reading online and in the forums, I am getting doubtful about my decision to spend 3 days in London, before moving on to Paris for 6 days.
We are going to spend our 4th wedding anniversary in London, and it is also our first ever trip to Europe. Can anyone please help with recommending some must sees in London that can be crammed into 3, well 2.5 days to be exact... (since I arrive at LHR 6.20am on Wed and training to Paris on Saturday afternoon)
Another thing is accomodation... we wanted a nice place, more English style than contemporary. Of course it would be nice to have a beautiful hotel for our anniversary (we got married in a very colonial style hotel back in Singapore, Raffles Hotel if anyone has heard of it).
Any help? Quite lost...TIA!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kaali@ : HP tec^h SUPP0RT contact ☎ 1:855:999 :8045 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 캐슬안마 o1o.4362.1811
- 3 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 4 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 5 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 6 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 7 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 8 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 9 Threat Level in UK
- 10 IWM
- 11 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 12 One night in the Dolomites
- 13 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 14 Itinery help Crete
- 15 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 16 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 17 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 18 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 19 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 20 3 nights in Madrid
- 21 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 22 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 23 London 6 day itinerary
- 24 Rome hotel
- 25 Very British Neighborhood in London