After doing some reading online and in the forums, I am getting doubtful about my decision to spend 3 days in London, before moving on to Paris for 6 days.
We are going to spend our 4th wedding anniversary in London, and it is also our first ever trip to Europe. Can anyone please help with recommending some must sees in London that can be crammed into 3, well 2.5 days to be exact... (since I arrive at LHR 6.20am on Wed and training to Paris on Saturday afternoon)
Another thing is accomodation... we wanted a nice place, more English style than contemporary. Of course it would be nice to have a beautiful hotel for our anniversary (we got married in a very colonial style hotel back in Singapore, Raffles Hotel if anyone has heard of it).
Any help? Quite lost...TIA!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 2 First time in Italy
- 3 Amsterdam vs. France
- 4 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 5 What about Basque Country?
- 6 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 7 Dolomites October 14-18
- 8 Austria to Itlay road trip
- 9 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 10 italy in ll days and what to see
- 11 Edinburgh airport taxi recos?
- 12 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 13 Ireland ToDo
- 14 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 15 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 16 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 17 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 18 Norway Itinerary
- 19 Alhambra Guide
- 20 Capo d'Orlando
- 21 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 22 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 23 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 24 Euro 2016
- 25 Which Aeolian Island?