After doing some reading online and in the forums, I am getting doubtful about my decision to spend 3 days in London, before moving on to Paris for 6 days.
We are going to spend our 4th wedding anniversary in London, and it is also our first ever trip to Europe. Can anyone please help with recommending some must sees in London that can be crammed into 3, well 2.5 days to be exact... (since I arrive at LHR 6.20am on Wed and training to Paris on Saturday afternoon)
Another thing is accomodation... we wanted a nice place, more English style than contemporary. Of course it would be nice to have a beautiful hotel for our anniversary (we got married in a very colonial style hotel back in Singapore, Raffles Hotel if anyone has heard of it).
Any help? Quite lost...TIA!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 2 Italy - best two central locations
- 3 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 4 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 5 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 6 Another Book List for Italy
- 7 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 8 Family vacay in Europe
- 9 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 10 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 11 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 12 Day trip suggestion from London
- 13 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 14 Back to Paris--need hotel advice
- 15 Classical Music in Milan
- 16 Pousadas in Portugal
- 17 Eight Days in Berlin; Walks, Food, Museums and Ambivalence
- 18 Places to visits near Porto
- 19 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 20 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 21 12 Days in Italy
- 22 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 23 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report
- 24 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 25 Doobie in Amsterdam