After doing some reading online and in the forums, I am getting doubtful about my decision to spend 3 days in London, before moving on to Paris for 6 days.
We are going to spend our 4th wedding anniversary in London, and it is also our first ever trip to Europe. Can anyone please help with recommending some must sees in London that can be crammed into 3, well 2.5 days to be exact... (since I arrive at LHR 6.20am on Wed and training to Paris on Saturday afternoon)
Another thing is accomodation... we wanted a nice place, more English style than contemporary. Of course it would be nice to have a beautiful hotel for our anniversary (we got married in a very colonial style hotel back in Singapore, Raffles Hotel if anyone has heard of it).
Any help? Quite lost...TIA!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Calling home from abroad
- 2 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 3 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 4 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 5 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 6 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 7 Italy for the first time
- 8 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 9 20 free days of Europe
- 10 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 11 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 12 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 13 Our European adventures
- 14 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 15 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 16 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 17 Spain Trip Report
- 18 CDG international flight
- 19 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 20 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 21 Norfolk base
- 22 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 23 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 24 Gelato course in Rome?
- 25 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris