We will be in London for 3 days, with 2 full days for siteseeing. Can anyone suggest some places to be seen in 2 days in London. We will be staying in Earls Court.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 credit and debit cards
- 2 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 3 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 4 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 5 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 6 Where to stay in Umbria
- 7 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 8 Cinque Terre Area & Coastal Day Activities
- 9 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 10 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 11 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 12 First Trip to Ireland
- 13 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 14 Greece or Croatia OR Croatia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 15 Train up the Jungfrau
- 16 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 17 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 18 travel around Spain
- 19 Tattoos in Italy
- 20 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 21 Charming areas to explore in London
- 22 Another Question re Scotland
- 23 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 24 Anniversary Trip to Ireland
- 25 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...