Has anyone stayed there? Is it a safe neighborhood? We need to use Hilton points and that looked less expensive than others closer to Trafalger Square area. Will it be hard to get to theatre district from there? Are Bayswater and Queensway tube stops convenient for sightseeing?
London Hyde Park Hotel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 2 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 3 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 4 3 Countries - Bar Trip - need advice
- 5 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 6 Italy travelogue, Part III (Positano & the Amalfi Coast)
- 7 St Germain
- 8 A Greek sojourn
- 9 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 10 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 11 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 12 Burgundy in May
- 13 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 14 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 15 AIRBNB in Paris?
- 16 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 17 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 18 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 19 Kimhe--flamenco
- 20 2 weeks in Norway in May, need itinerary help!
- 21 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 22 Norway Advice
- 23 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 24 Small town near London for an overnight stay - suggestions please
- 25 Is Venice really dirty?