I am trying to book for a hotel in London in Euston/st pancras or bloomsbury area. I would like to know which sites offer good deals, discounted prices for a stay of over a week. I always use booking.com which seems to have same price as the hotel websites. Any other sites out there that can offer better deals? thanks
Also I always make it a point to take a daytrip from London. I've done Bath, Oxford, and stratford-upon-avon. Loved Oxford best among these. This time I am considering Cambridge or Edinburgh. (I don't care about the train ride being 4 hours long). I don't want to spend a night there though. I would love your opinion on the matter.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 3 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 4 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 5 2017 Easter in Italy
- 6 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 7 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 8 Towersey, London
- 9 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 10 Croatia transportation question.
- 11 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 12 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 15 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 16 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 17 Westerplatte
- 18 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 19 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 20 Cutback on Spain trip
- 21 Bernina Express mid-March
- 22 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 23 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 24 Biarritz family holiday
- 25 Ireland hotel questions
London hotels, where can I find good deals? Day trip options