I am trying to book for a hotel in London in Euston/st pancras or bloomsbury area. I would like to know which sites offer good deals, discounted prices for a stay of over a week. I always use booking.com which seems to have same price as the hotel websites. Any other sites out there that can offer better deals? thanks
Also I always make it a point to take a daytrip from London. I've done Bath, Oxford, and stratford-upon-avon. Loved Oxford best among these. This time I am considering Cambridge or Edinburgh. (I don't care about the train ride being 4 hours long). I don't want to spend a night there though. I would love your opinion on the matter.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 2 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 3 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 4 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 5 Renting a car in Greece
- 6 renting a car in greece
- 7 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 8 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 9 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 10 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 11 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 12 retruning to US with souveniers
- 13 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 14 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 15 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 16 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 17 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 18 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 19 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 20 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 Help on ancient history route
- 23 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 24 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 25 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
London hotels, where can I find good deals? Day trip options