Hi all. Still researching hotels. Needing a hotel close to tube, restaurants and shops for a five night stay mid-January. Traveling with hubby for 10th anniversary celebration. Max nightly budget GBP 200/$325-ish. Have considered Bloomsbury, St. Ermins, InterContinental Westminster and Royal Horseguards, but not yet sold on one of them. Also, very much like The Ampersand and Grosvenor Hotel but read rooms are tiny, which I know is not uncommon. Just wondering if anyone has insight on the ones I mentioend or can recommend hotels/B&B's I may have overlooked.
London hotel suggestions needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 2 CDG to Lannion
- 3 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 4 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 5 walking guide in Paris
- 6 Blog updates from Europe.
- 7 Looking for add on city
- 8 Trip to Pyrenees
- 9 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 10 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 11 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 12 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 13 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 14 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 15 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 16 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 17 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 20 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 21 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 22 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 23 Moscow: Eat, Explore, Experience
- 24 Capri and Amalfi self-catering accommodation for 2
- 25 Taxi service in Nice