Hi all. Still researching hotels. Needing a hotel close to tube, restaurants and shops for a five night stay mid-January. Traveling with hubby for 10th anniversary celebration. Max nightly budget GBP 200/$325-ish. Have considered Bloomsbury, St. Ermins, InterContinental Westminster and Royal Horseguards, but not yet sold on one of them. Also, very much like The Ampersand and Grosvenor Hotel but read rooms are tiny, which I know is not uncommon. Just wondering if anyone has insight on the ones I mentioend or can recommend hotels/B&B's I may have overlooked.
London hotel suggestions needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy dolomites
- 2 Taormina to Palermo
- 3 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 4 Driving in Italy
- 5 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 6 Suggestion for travel memories
- 7 caroline_venezia
- 8 Budget family trip to Europe
- 9 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 10 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 11 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 12 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 13 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 14 history museums or locations
- 15 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 16 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 17 Iceland Trip - July 2013 - PArt 1
- 18 malaga to madrid train ?
- 19 Museums in Berlin
- 20 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 21 Lake Como transportation questions
- 22 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 23 5 Observations About Paris
- 24 Portugal in January
- 25 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia