Hi all. Still researching hotels. Needing a hotel close to tube, restaurants and shops for a five night stay mid-January. Traveling with hubby for 10th anniversary celebration. Max nightly budget GBP 200/$325-ish. Have considered Bloomsbury, St. Ermins, InterContinental Westminster and Royal Horseguards, but not yet sold on one of them. Also, very much like The Ampersand and Grosvenor Hotel but read rooms are tiny, which I know is not uncommon. Just wondering if anyone has insight on the ones I mentioend or can recommend hotels/B&B's I may have overlooked.
London hotel suggestions needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 2 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 3 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 4 Spain Questions
- 5 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 Dublin Hostels
- 8 Avignon to London?
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 11 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 12 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 13 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 14 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 15 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 16 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 17 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 18 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 21 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 22 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 23 Traveling to Munich
- 24 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 25 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation