Hi all. Still researching hotels. Needing a hotel close to tube, restaurants and shops for a five night stay mid-January. Traveling with hubby for 10th anniversary celebration. Max nightly budget GBP 200/$325-ish. Have considered Bloomsbury, St. Ermins, InterContinental Westminster and Royal Horseguards, but not yet sold on one of them. Also, very much like The Ampersand and Grosvenor Hotel but read rooms are tiny, which I know is not uncommon. Just wondering if anyone has insight on the ones I mentioend or can recommend hotels/B&B's I may have overlooked.
London hotel suggestions needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 2 at what point should one get health insurance
- 3 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 4 How many pairs of shoes would you bring for a EuroTrip?
- 5 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 6 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 7 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 8 Tipping in the UK
- 9 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 10 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 11 Lucerne Switzerland
- 12 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 13 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 14 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 15 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 16 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 17 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 18 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 19 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 20 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 21 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 22 Solo grad trip in Europe, 24 days in November! Critique appreciated.
- 23 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 24 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 25 2 weeks in Spain