Hi all. Still researching hotels. Needing a hotel close to tube, restaurants and shops for a five night stay mid-January. Traveling with hubby for 10th anniversary celebration. Max nightly budget GBP 200/$325-ish. Have considered Bloomsbury, St. Ermins, InterContinental Westminster and Royal Horseguards, but not yet sold on one of them. Also, very much like The Ampersand and Grosvenor Hotel but read rooms are tiny, which I know is not uncommon. Just wondering if anyone has insight on the ones I mentioend or can recommend hotels/B&B's I may have overlooked.
London hotel suggestions needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lakes District UK
- 2 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 3 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 4 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 5 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 6 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 7 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 8 Working Holiday in Germany
- 9 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 10 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 11 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 12 Transport in Venice
- 13 England & Scotland in April
- 14 How to structure this trip?
- 15 Wengen to Torino?
- 16 When to go to Sicily
- 17 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 18 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 19 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice
- 20 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 21 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 22 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 23 Prebook B&Bs
- 24 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 25 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails