Hi all. Still researching hotels. Needing a hotel close to tube, restaurants and shops for a five night stay mid-January. Traveling with hubby for 10th anniversary celebration. Max nightly budget GBP 200/$325-ish. Have considered Bloomsbury, St. Ermins, InterContinental Westminster and Royal Horseguards, but not yet sold on one of them. Also, very much like The Ampersand and Grosvenor Hotel but read rooms are tiny, which I know is not uncommon. Just wondering if anyone has insight on the ones I mentioend or can recommend hotels/B&B's I may have overlooked.
London hotel suggestions needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Marseille
- 2 London tube
- 3 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 4 Traveling to Munich
- 5 cooking classes
- 6 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 7 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 8 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 9 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 10 Zurich, Switzerland
- 11 Day trip from London to Paris
- 12 Europe in 21 days
- 13 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 14 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 15 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 16 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 17 one last portugal car rental question
- 18 Venice
- 19 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 20 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 21 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 22 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 23 A drive in Europe
- 24 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 25 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon