Hi all. Still researching hotels. Needing a hotel close to tube, restaurants and shops for a five night stay mid-January. Traveling with hubby for 10th anniversary celebration. Max nightly budget GBP 200/$325-ish. Have considered Bloomsbury, St. Ermins, InterContinental Westminster and Royal Horseguards, but not yet sold on one of them. Also, very much like The Ampersand and Grosvenor Hotel but read rooms are tiny, which I know is not uncommon. Just wondering if anyone has insight on the ones I mentioend or can recommend hotels/B&B's I may have overlooked.
London hotel suggestions needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 2 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 3 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 4 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 5 France, Italy and Greec
- 6 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 7 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 8 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 9 Air pollution in Paris
- 10 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 11 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 12 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 13 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 14 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 15 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 16 Naxos in May
- 17 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 18 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 19 Belfast to Scotland help
- 20 20 days in Germany
- 21 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 22 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 23 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 24 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 25 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?