Hi all. Still researching hotels. Needing a hotel close to tube, restaurants and shops for a five night stay mid-January. Traveling with hubby for 10th anniversary celebration. Max nightly budget GBP 200/$325-ish. Have considered Bloomsbury, St. Ermins, InterContinental Westminster and Royal Horseguards, but not yet sold on one of them. Also, very much like The Ampersand and Grosvenor Hotel but read rooms are tiny, which I know is not uncommon. Just wondering if anyone has insight on the ones I mentioend or can recommend hotels/B&B's I may have overlooked.
London hotel suggestions needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 2 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 3 Avignon to London?
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 6 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 7 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 10 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 11 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 12 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 13 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 14 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 15 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 16 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 17 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 18 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 19 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 20 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 21 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 24 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 25 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014