Hi all. Still researching hotels. Needing a hotel close to tube, restaurants and shops for a five night stay mid-January. Traveling with hubby for 10th anniversary celebration. Max nightly budget GBP 200/$325-ish. Have considered Bloomsbury, St. Ermins, InterContinental Westminster and Royal Horseguards, but not yet sold on one of them. Also, very much like The Ampersand and Grosvenor Hotel but read rooms are tiny, which I know is not uncommon. Just wondering if anyone has insight on the ones I mentioend or can recommend hotels/B&B's I may have overlooked.
London hotel suggestions needed
View all Europe activity »
- 1 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 2 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 3 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 6 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 7 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 " Egyptian German friendship Home"FREE for all German people in Germany
- 11 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 12 7 days in Andalucia
- 13 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 14 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 15 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 16 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 17 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 18 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 19 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 20 rent car / Munich
- 21 Apartments in Rome
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 25 Madrid to Sevilla