Hi all. Still researching hotels. Needing a hotel close to tube, restaurants and shops for a five night stay mid-January. Traveling with hubby for 10th anniversary celebration. Max nightly budget GBP 200/$325-ish. Have considered Bloomsbury, St. Ermins, InterContinental Westminster and Royal Horseguards, but not yet sold on one of them. Also, very much like The Ampersand and Grosvenor Hotel but read rooms are tiny, which I know is not uncommon. Just wondering if anyone has insight on the ones I mentioend or can recommend hotels/B&B's I may have overlooked.
London hotel suggestions needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 2 Dresden restaurant recs: December 2014
- 3 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 4 Moving to Belfast
- 5 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 6 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 7 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 8 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 9 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 10 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 11 Luggage sizing
- 12 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 13 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 14 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 15 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 16 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 17 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 18 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 19 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 20 Christmas in Munich
- 21 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 22 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 23 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 24 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 25 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?