Hi all. Still researching hotels. Needing a hotel close to tube, restaurants and shops for a five night stay mid-January. Traveling with hubby for 10th anniversary celebration. Max nightly budget GBP 200/$325-ish. Have considered Bloomsbury, St. Ermins, InterContinental Westminster and Royal Horseguards, but not yet sold on one of them. Also, very much like The Ampersand and Grosvenor Hotel but read rooms are tiny, which I know is not uncommon. Just wondering if anyone has insight on the ones I mentioend or can recommend hotels/B&B's I may have overlooked.
London hotel suggestions needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 2 Fashion for larger man?
- 3 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 4 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 5 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 6 London 2nd time around
- 7 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 8 Traveling in France by train
- 9 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 10 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 11 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 12 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 13 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 14 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 15 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 16 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 17 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 18 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 19 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 20 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 21 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 22 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 23 Sicily - not a trip report
- 24 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 25 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?