Hi all. Still researching hotels. Needing a hotel close to tube, restaurants and shops for a five night stay mid-January. Traveling with hubby for 10th anniversary celebration. Max nightly budget GBP 200/$325-ish. Have considered Bloomsbury, St. Ermins, InterContinental Westminster and Royal Horseguards, but not yet sold on one of them. Also, very much like The Ampersand and Grosvenor Hotel but read rooms are tiny, which I know is not uncommon. Just wondering if anyone has insight on the ones I mentioend or can recommend hotels/B&B's I may have overlooked.
London hotel suggestions needed
View all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 4 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 7 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 8 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 9 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 10 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 11 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 7 days in Andalucia
- 14 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 London for Christmas
- 20 Belgium
- 21 Navigo Decouverte
- 22 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 23 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 24 More help with housing in Puglia
- 25 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?