I am traveling to London in late June with my 18 year old niece. I am overwhelmed by the amount of hotels and what area to stay in. Help!! I know I want to be near a tube station to make it easier to get around London. My price range is $100-$150 USD per night. I want the area of the hotel to have restaurants nearby for us to dine at in the evening. At other tips would be welcome. Thanks.
London - hotel recommendations & location
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 3 What to wear
- 4 London neighborhood suggestions
- 5 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 6 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 7 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 8 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 9 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 10 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 11 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 12 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 13 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 14 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 15 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 16 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 17 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 18 german rail ticket question
- 19 Tipping in Greece
- 20 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 21 Fashion for larger man?
- 22 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 23 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 24 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 25 Small group for Colosseum