I am traveling to London in late June with my 18 year old niece. I am overwhelmed by the amount of hotels and what area to stay in. Help!! I know I want to be near a tube station to make it easier to get around London. My price range is $100-$150 USD per night. I want the area of the hotel to have restaurants nearby for us to dine at in the evening. At other tips would be welcome. Thanks.
London - hotel recommendations & location
- 1 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 2 Moving to Spain
- 3 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 4 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 5 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 6 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 7 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 8 Drive Rome Florence
- 9 Best area for wine and which one?
- 10 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 11 Prague Itinerary
- 12 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 13 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 14 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 15 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 16 Four days to wander France???
- 17 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 18 Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Fuessen - Last Bus
- 19 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 20 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 21 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 22 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 23 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 24 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 25 How Long For Santorini?