We'll be in London for just 2 nights this summer and are looking for a place to stay (2 adults and a "tween"). With not much time, we were hoping to stay someplace pretty central (maybe West End or Westminster?). I was hoping to keep the cost under 200 pounds, but I am having problems finding places that 3 people could fit in a room and am starting to wonder if I should consider going up to 250 GBP. I've spent a fair amount of time looking for an apt., but 2 nights is too short for many of them.
Any suggestions for where to stay? Should I look more towards Paddington-- seems like hotels there might run a bit cheaper but a little further away? Should I try to bump the budget up a bit? (Citadines Holborn is about 280 pounds, Nadler Kensington is about 250).
Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 2 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 3 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 6 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 7 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 8 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 9 Zurich to Milan trip
- 10 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 11 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 12 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 13 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 16 San Sebastián
- 17 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 20 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 21 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 22 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 23 Planning A trip
- 24 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 25 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP