We'll be in London for just 2 nights this summer and are looking for a place to stay (2 adults and a "tween"). With not much time, we were hoping to stay someplace pretty central (maybe West End or Westminster?). I was hoping to keep the cost under 200 pounds, but I am having problems finding places that 3 people could fit in a room and am starting to wonder if I should consider going up to 250 GBP. I've spent a fair amount of time looking for an apt., but 2 nights is too short for many of them.
Any suggestions for where to stay? Should I look more towards Paddington-- seems like hotels there might run a bit cheaper but a little further away? Should I try to bump the budget up a bit? (Citadines Holborn is about 280 pounds, Nadler Kensington is about 250).
Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 comcast@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech SUPP0RT CARE *
- 2 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 3 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 4 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 5 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 6 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 7 Berlin to ?
- 8 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 9 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 10 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 11 Studying art in English in venice
- 12 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 13 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 14 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 15 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 16 Trogir or Split
- 17 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 18 Scotland
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 21 Istria in two days
- 22 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 23 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 24 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 25 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights