We'll be in London for just 2 nights this summer and are looking for a place to stay (2 adults and a "tween"). With not much time, we were hoping to stay someplace pretty central (maybe West End or Westminster?). I was hoping to keep the cost under 200 pounds, but I am having problems finding places that 3 people could fit in a room and am starting to wonder if I should consider going up to 250 GBP. I've spent a fair amount of time looking for an apt., but 2 nights is too short for many of them.
Any suggestions for where to stay? Should I look more towards Paddington-- seems like hotels there might run a bit cheaper but a little further away? Should I try to bump the budget up a bit? (Citadines Holborn is about 280 pounds, Nadler Kensington is about 250).
Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days each in London and Paris
- 2 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 3 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 4 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 5 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 6 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 7 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 8 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 9 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 10 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 11 Switzerland in September
- 12 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 13 A few more questions about Brittany
- 14 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 15 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 16 Positano or Sorrento?
- 17 Paris in November
- 18 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 19 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 20 London Theater
- 21 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 22 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 23 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 24 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 25 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland