We'll be in London for just 2 nights this summer and are looking for a place to stay (2 adults and a "tween"). With not much time, we were hoping to stay someplace pretty central (maybe West End or Westminster?). I was hoping to keep the cost under 200 pounds, but I am having problems finding places that 3 people could fit in a room and am starting to wonder if I should consider going up to 250 GBP. I've spent a fair amount of time looking for an apt., but 2 nights is too short for many of them.
Any suggestions for where to stay? Should I look more towards Paddington-- seems like hotels there might run a bit cheaper but a little further away? Should I try to bump the budget up a bit? (Citadines Holborn is about 280 pounds, Nadler Kensington is about 250).
Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 restaurants in Marais district
- 2 Shoes in Scotland
- 3 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 4 A Month stay in Southern France
- 5 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 6 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 7 Italy for Christmas Week
- 8 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 9 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 10 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 11 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 12 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 13 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 14 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 15 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 16 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 17 Easiest London Airport for Transfer To/From Heathrow
- 18 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 19 France & Italy, May or June
- 20 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 21 Engadine Valley help
- 22 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 23 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 24 Honeymoon in Greece
- 25 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania