We'll be in London for just 2 nights this summer and are looking for a place to stay (2 adults and a "tween"). With not much time, we were hoping to stay someplace pretty central (maybe West End or Westminster?). I was hoping to keep the cost under 200 pounds, but I am having problems finding places that 3 people could fit in a room and am starting to wonder if I should consider going up to 250 GBP. I've spent a fair amount of time looking for an apt., but 2 nights is too short for many of them.
Any suggestions for where to stay? Should I look more towards Paddington-- seems like hotels there might run a bit cheaper but a little further away? Should I try to bump the budget up a bit? (Citadines Holborn is about 280 pounds, Nadler Kensington is about 250).
Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Real/Fake Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas,Citizenship
- 2 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 3 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 4 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 5 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 6 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 7 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 8 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 9 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 10 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 11 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 12 Passport proplems
- 13 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 14 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 15 Itinerary help...
- 16 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 17 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 18 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 19 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 20 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 21 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 22 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 23 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 24 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 25 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece