We'll be in London for just 2 nights this summer and are looking for a place to stay (2 adults and a "tween"). With not much time, we were hoping to stay someplace pretty central (maybe West End or Westminster?). I was hoping to keep the cost under 200 pounds, but I am having problems finding places that 3 people could fit in a room and am starting to wonder if I should consider going up to 250 GBP. I've spent a fair amount of time looking for an apt., but 2 nights is too short for many of them.
Any suggestions for where to stay? Should I look more towards Paddington-- seems like hotels there might run a bit cheaper but a little further away? Should I try to bump the budget up a bit? (Citadines Holborn is about 280 pounds, Nadler Kensington is about 250).
Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kechuaa: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :683O YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 3 How much budget for 2 months in Europe?
- 4 Route Information
- 5 International drivers permit
- 6 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 7 Paris advice with kids
- 8 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 9 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 10 First visit to London
- 11 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 12 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 13 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 14 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 15 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 16 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 17 alcazar question and seville advice
- 18 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 19 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 20 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 21 Amsterdam highlights
- 22 Villa in Italy
- 23 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 24 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 25 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?