We are going to London and Paris in May 2014 and I would like suggestions for hotels in London. I have been told that the Kensington area is central to many restaurants, shops and museums. Would $300 US be the right amount for a charming hotel in Central London?
London Hotel for 3 Days Sightseeing
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Barcelona-Saints to Estacio de Franca
- 2 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 3 Monet's Giverny
- 4 wedding abroad
- 5 2 Weeks in Spain for a wedding in Leon.
- 6 ferry messina to reggio calabria
- 7 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 8 Innsbruck or Interlaken/Jungfrau for winter activities in May
- 9 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 4 First Evening in Vienna
- 10 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 11 Three weeks in Italy with a two-year old
- 12 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 13 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 14 Cookware in France
- 15 Vespa Tour - Florence
- 16 apartment
- 17 Biking from The Hague to Rotterdam
- 18 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 19 Vaucluse Lavander
- 20 Recommended drivers for Tuscany
- 21 Tuscany-private driver for hire?
- 22 Pilgrim Churches of the Llyn Peninsula
- 23 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 24 English language info/site for Belgium bus services
- 25 Powerscourt OR Glendalough?