Our first trip to London, would like to visit the Tower of London, the British Museum, Westminster Abbey and a walk around there (Big Ben, Bridge, etc.) Some of the Parks, Trafalgar Square and Whitehall. St. Paul's. A Southbank walk, several of the bridges and the Thames views from each. Trying to choose between Strand Palace and The Beauchamp which is by Russell Square. Any helpful advice most appreciated, traveling mid August.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 2 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 3 Italy bus or train
- 4 Undisclsoed location
- 5 Need help with my itinerary
- 6 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 7 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 8 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 9 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 10 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 11 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 12 Chamonix to Paris
- 13 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 14 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 15 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 16 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 17 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 18 Paris in September
- 19 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 help with Italy itinerary
- 22 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 23 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 24 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 25 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania