Our first trip to London, would like to visit the Tower of London, the British Museum, Westminster Abbey and a walk around there (Big Ben, Bridge, etc.) Some of the Parks, Trafalgar Square and Whitehall. St. Paul's. A Southbank walk, several of the bridges and the Thames views from each. Trying to choose between Strand Palace and The Beauchamp which is by Russell Square. Any helpful advice most appreciated, traveling mid August.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Topic Title아시안카지노ジ╱╱『【 SFAF9。COM 】』╱╱아시안카지노
- 2 월드카지노ジ╱╱『【 SFAF9。COM 】』╱╱월드카지노
- 3 Checking email
- 4 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 5 First-time Trip to Ireland! Seeking helpful advice...
- 6 2 hrs from landing in FCO to FCO direct to Florence
- 7 Italy, Spain and France
- 8 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 9 My summer in Paris
- 10 Looking to avoid big events on trip to Amsterdam, Lucerne, Salz. and Prague
- 11 November in Vienna and ??? : Questions
- 12 Do I need a debit/PiIN card in England?
- 13 Four days in Amsterdam- What to Do?!
- 14 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 15 The Road to Ruins - 25 Days in Istanbul & Road Tripping thru Western Turkey
- 16 Tuscany Chianti area - agriturismo or apt - what's your favorite?
- 17 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 18 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 19 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 20 I have 10 days to spend in Italy! Advice needed!
- 21 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 22 Schegen Question- Leaving w/Visa and Reentry as Tourist
- 23 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 24 Absolute best neighborhood to stay in for first time in Istanbul?
- 25 Montpellier - A few questions