Our first trip to London, would like to visit the Tower of London, the British Museum, Westminster Abbey and a walk around there (Big Ben, Bridge, etc.) Some of the Parks, Trafalgar Square and Whitehall. St. Paul's. A Southbank walk, several of the bridges and the Thames views from each. Trying to choose between Strand Palace and The Beauchamp which is by Russell Square. Any helpful advice most appreciated, traveling mid August.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 2 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 3 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 4 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 5 Zurich to Milan trip
- 6 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 7 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 8 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 9 italy Cinque Terre
- 10 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 11 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 12 San Sebastián
- 13 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 14 Northern Ireland ideas
- 15 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 16 Spanish Medical Providers
- 17 Belgium Itinerary
- 18 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 19 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 20 Driving through Paris
- 21 Can parking
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 23 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 24 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 25 Electrical Power Conversion