Our first trip to London, would like to visit the Tower of London, the British Museum, Westminster Abbey and a walk around there (Big Ben, Bridge, etc.) Some of the Parks, Trafalgar Square and Whitehall. St. Paul's. A Southbank walk, several of the bridges and the Thames views from each. Trying to choose between Strand Palace and The Beauchamp which is by Russell Square. Any helpful advice most appreciated, traveling mid August.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 2 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 3 French lavender and cottages
- 4 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 5 Open mindedness on Fodors.
- 6 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 7 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 8 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 9 Barcelona completely overrated
- 10 Beaches in Southern France
- 11 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 12 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 13 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 14 Tuscany Villa rental family of 8/10
- 15 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 16 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 17 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 18 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 19 3 days to spend in europe
- 20 Local markets in Italy
- 21 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 22 cell phone companys
- 23 Affordable French language course in France?
- 24 Abruzzo region
- 25 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?