Our first trip to London, would like to visit the Tower of London, the British Museum, Westminster Abbey and a walk around there (Big Ben, Bridge, etc.) Some of the Parks, Trafalgar Square and Whitehall. St. Paul's. A Southbank walk, several of the bridges and the Thames views from each. Trying to choose between Strand Palace and The Beauchamp which is by Russell Square. Any helpful advice most appreciated, traveling mid August.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 2 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 3 International drivers permit
- 4 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 5 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 6 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 7 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 8 First visit to London
- 9 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 10 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 11 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 12 Naples + Walking Tour
- 13 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 14 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 15 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 16 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 17 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 18 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 19 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 20 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 21 TIM in FCO - update
- 22 London GTG May 19-25
- 23 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 24 Hotels in Munich and Bolzano
- 25 Classical Tour of Albania