Our first trip to London, would like to visit the Tower of London, the British Museum, Westminster Abbey and a walk around there (Big Ben, Bridge, etc.) Some of the Parks, Trafalgar Square and Whitehall. St. Paul's. A Southbank walk, several of the bridges and the Thames views from each. Trying to choose between Strand Palace and The Beauchamp which is by Russell Square. Any helpful advice most appreciated, traveling mid August.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Large luggage lockers at Gare du Nord
- 2 GPS vs Google Maps
- 3 Bavaria in August
- 4 Going to Den Bosch to See the Bosch Exhibit?
- 5 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 6 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 7 Switzerland in 8 days
- 8 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 9 The DCC scam is spreading
- 10 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 11 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 12 Luggage on trains/security?
- 13 day trip to hampton court
- 14 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 15 10 nights in France
- 16 Helsinki is a fascinating place for people watching.
- 17 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 18 London Paris
- 19 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 20 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 21 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 22 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 23 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 24 Alsace Accommodations
- 25 Feedback on Spain Trip