Our first trip to London, would like to visit the Tower of London, the British Museum, Westminster Abbey and a walk around there (Big Ben, Bridge, etc.) Some of the Parks, Trafalgar Square and Whitehall. St. Paul's. A Southbank walk, several of the bridges and the Thames views from each. Trying to choose between Strand Palace and The Beauchamp which is by Russell Square. Any helpful advice most appreciated, traveling mid August.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 dinner jackets
- 2 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 3 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 4 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 5 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 6 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 7 Cordoba Overnight?
- 8 Piedmont as a destination
- 9 2 weeks Europe trip
- 10 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 11 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 12 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 13 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 14 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 15 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 16 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 17 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 18 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 19 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 20 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 21 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 22 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 23 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 24 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 25 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis