Our first trip to London, would like to visit the Tower of London, the British Museum, Westminster Abbey and a walk around there (Big Ben, Bridge, etc.) Some of the Parks, Trafalgar Square and Whitehall. St. Paul's. A Southbank walk, several of the bridges and the Thames views from each. Trying to choose between Strand Palace and The Beauchamp which is by Russell Square. Any helpful advice most appreciated, traveling mid August.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Championship
- 2 Florence, Italy
- 3 Yorkshire Inn/Hotel/B&B with air conditioning?
- 4 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 5 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 6 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 7 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 8 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 9 Tyrol day hiking
- 10 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 11 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 12 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 13 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 14 I'm back.....
- 15 To europe this Aug
- 16 One week in & near Marseille
- 17 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 18 FCO connection time
- 19 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 20 Charles Degaulle question
- 21 Swiss travel pass for Munich
- 22 Italy trains question
- 23 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 24 Seeking advice for fall trip to Puglia
- 25 Departure Tax in UK