I'm going to London for the 1st time and have identified the "Heathrow/Windsor Marriott Hotel" as someplace I might want to stay. I choose this because I want to have a kitchen available to me during my stay. Also due to my being enrollment in the hotel's membership reward program.
My question - has anyone stayed at this facility? I would like to get insight into how far it is from Heathrow (website says 5 miles) and what the rooms and kitchens are like and if I'm close to a market for shopping.
Any insight and/or advice you can provide would be helpful.
My travel dates are May 8-16, 2012.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 2 Iceland Sept itinerary
- 3 England/Scotland in January?
- 4 Budapest main train station status
- 5 Train Ticket Krakow to Budapest
- 6 Europe in 30 days: itinerary suggestions, anyone?! Please and thank you!
- 7 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 8 Any flight from London to Rimini?
- 9 Itinerary Check-In
- 10 PASSPORT number changed
- 11 where do you look when you're trying to book a villa last minute?
- 12 Scotland itinerary
- 13 Packing for Croatia Sept-Oct - Just getting started
- 14 10 Days in Tuscany
- 15 Florence: a piece of precious, magical art in its own right
- 16 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 17 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 18 Ice for a cooler
- 19 Rome, Italy Sistine Chapel
- 20 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 21 Getting Around Toledo
- 22 Going to Montmartre from Gare du Nord totally off the beaten track
- 23 Does the Paris Museum Pass cover the Picasso Museum?
- 24 Ireland - Insight into group tours/budget
- 25 Hotel at or near Brussels airport
London hotel advice-Looking for a hotel with a kitchen-is this a good one?