I'm going to London for the 1st time and have identified the "Heathrow/Windsor Marriott Hotel" as someplace I might want to stay. I choose this because I want to have a kitchen available to me during my stay. Also due to my being enrollment in the hotel's membership reward program.
My question - has anyone stayed at this facility? I would like to get insight into how far it is from Heathrow (website says 5 miles) and what the rooms and kitchens are like and if I'm close to a market for shopping.
Any insight and/or advice you can provide would be helpful.
My travel dates are May 8-16, 2012.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 2 Sicily
- 3 Versailles
- 4 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 5 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 6 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 9 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 10 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 11 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 12 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 13 Train help for Prague
- 14 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 15 Germany train help!
- 16 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 19 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 20 Where to enjoy Paris
- 21 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 22 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 23 Meteora for older folk
- 24 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 25 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
London hotel advice-Looking for a hotel with a kitchen-is this a good one?