I'm going to London for the 1st time and have identified the "Heathrow/Windsor Marriott Hotel" as someplace I might want to stay. I choose this because I want to have a kitchen available to me during my stay. Also due to my being enrollment in the hotel's membership reward program.
My question - has anyone stayed at this facility? I would like to get insight into how far it is from Heathrow (website says 5 miles) and what the rooms and kitchens are like and if I'm close to a market for shopping.
Any insight and/or advice you can provide would be helpful.
My travel dates are May 8-16, 2012.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Italy?
- 2 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 3 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 4 Croatia trip Planning
- 5 House Hunting in France
- 6 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 7 If you had to choose one......
- 8 So much to do, so little time!
- 9 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 10 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 11 English Countryside
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 14 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 15 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 16 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 17 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 18 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 19 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 20 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 21 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 22 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 23 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 24 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 25 Tour of Northern Italy
London hotel advice-Looking for a hotel with a kitchen-is this a good one?