I'm going to London for the 1st time and have identified the "Heathrow/Windsor Marriott Hotel" as someplace I might want to stay. I choose this because I want to have a kitchen available to me during my stay. Also due to my being enrollment in the hotel's membership reward program.
My question - has anyone stayed at this facility? I would like to get insight into how far it is from Heathrow (website says 5 miles) and what the rooms and kitchens are like and if I'm close to a market for shopping.
Any insight and/or advice you can provide would be helpful.
My travel dates are May 8-16, 2012.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 2 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 3 Scotland and London 21 days
- 4 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 5 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 6 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 7 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 8 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 9 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 10 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 13 Capri in July
- 14 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 15 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 16 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 17 help with Italy itinerary
- 18 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 19 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 20 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 Driving in Portugal with car rented in Spain
- 23 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 24 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 25 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
London hotel advice-Looking for a hotel with a kitchen-is this a good one?