I'm going to London for the 1st time and have identified the "Heathrow/Windsor Marriott Hotel" as someplace I might want to stay. I choose this because I want to have a kitchen available to me during my stay. Also due to my being enrollment in the hotel's membership reward program.
My question - has anyone stayed at this facility? I would like to get insight into how far it is from Heathrow (website says 5 miles) and what the rooms and kitchens are like and if I'm close to a market for shopping.
Any insight and/or advice you can provide would be helpful.
My travel dates are May 8-16, 2012.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 앱바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트ː카지노
- 2 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 3 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 4 How the kids age calculated
- 5 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 6 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 7 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 11 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 12 Beaune France
- 13 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 14 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 15 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 16 Firt time VISA applicant
- 17 Cordoba Overnight?
- 18 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 19 advance tickets?
- 20 38 Days in Paris
- 21 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 22 A week in Paris
- 23 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 24 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 25 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
London hotel advice-Looking for a hotel with a kitchen-is this a good one?