I'm going to London for the 1st time and have identified the "Heathrow/Windsor Marriott Hotel" as someplace I might want to stay. I choose this because I want to have a kitchen available to me during my stay. Also due to my being enrollment in the hotel's membership reward program.
My question - has anyone stayed at this facility? I would like to get insight into how far it is from Heathrow (website says 5 miles) and what the rooms and kitchens are like and if I'm close to a market for shopping.
Any insight and/or advice you can provide would be helpful.
My travel dates are May 8-16, 2012.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 2 London with Teens Trip Report
- 3 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 4 Iceland france spain
- 5 Paris hotel
- 6 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 7 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 8 Spanish food - not that special?
- 9 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 10 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 11 Maximizing Norway time
- 12 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 13 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 14 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 15 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 16 Renting a car in Greece
- 17 Ex-pats with young kids
- 18 Greece
- 19 southeast sicily town as home base
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 22 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 23 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 24 Top Tapas Tascas
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
London hotel advice-Looking for a hotel with a kitchen-is this a good one?