I'm going to London for the 1st time and have identified the "Heathrow/Windsor Marriott Hotel" as someplace I might want to stay. I choose this because I want to have a kitchen available to me during my stay. Also due to my being enrollment in the hotel's membership reward program.
My question - has anyone stayed at this facility? I would like to get insight into how far it is from Heathrow (website says 5 miles) and what the rooms and kitchens are like and if I'm close to a market for shopping.
Any insight and/or advice you can provide would be helpful.
My travel dates are May 8-16, 2012.
London hotel advice-Looking for a hotel with a kitchen-is this a good one?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 2 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 3 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 4 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 5 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 6 Schengen Visa Rules
- 7 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 8 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 9 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 10 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 11 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 12 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 13 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 14 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 15 Is my plan ok
- 16 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 17 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 18 5 Observations About Paris
- 19 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 20 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 21 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 22 Southern Spain
- 23 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 24 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 25 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?