I'm going to London for the 1st time and have identified the "Heathrow/Windsor Marriott Hotel" as someplace I might want to stay. I choose this because I want to have a kitchen available to me during my stay. Also due to my being enrollment in the hotel's membership reward program.
My question - has anyone stayed at this facility? I would like to get insight into how far it is from Heathrow (website says 5 miles) and what the rooms and kitchens are like and if I'm close to a market for shopping.
Any insight and/or advice you can provide would be helpful.
My travel dates are May 8-16, 2012.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip from Munich to Salzburg?
- 2 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 3 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 4 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 5 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 6 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 7 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 8 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 9 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 10 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 11 Alhambra
- 12 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 13 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 14 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 15 Dinge B&B
- 16 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 17 Gluten Free in Italy
- 18 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 19 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 20 Plitvice, Rovinj and ?
- 21 Car rental in Paris
- 22 Canaries to Turkey in ten countries
- 23 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 24 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 25 Sentimental Journey
London hotel advice-Looking for a hotel with a kitchen-is this a good one?