Headed to London in a few weeks. My first day there I want to do the traditional tourist bus tour. I realize it is cliche, but I honestly think it will show me a lot of what I want to see in a short amount of time and show me around the city. Now I am going in early March, so I probably will not be able to sit on top of the bus for it being too chilly, but still worth it I think. My questions are:
It's a Hop-On & Off Tour right? Confused as to if I want to Hop-Off, then when will another tour be there to pick me up? Or how does the Hop-On & Off work as far as schedules and tickets go?
What is a great company to do this through? I would love a funny tour guide, I do not need a
"family friendly" version of a tour, *I heard something about a tour company that is hilarious but the name slipped my mind*
Would love to book a ticket soon. Please give me some tips for the bus tours. Thanks so much!
London, Hop-On Bus Tour!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Month
- 2 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 3 London: Where to watch Ryder Cup Sat/Sun afternoons?
- 4 OMG! Just realized I'll be in London the same time as Raider Nation
- 5 Air France strike
- 6 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 7 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 8 19 countries in a day
- 9 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 10 Ideas for the Canary Islands
- 11 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 12 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 13 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 14 Athens jeweler recommendations?
- 15 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 16 Doges Palace; online tickets?
- 17 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 18 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 19 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 20 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 21 Photographer in Paris?
- 22 See Batalha and Alcobaça while driving from Lisbon to Coimbra
- 23 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 24 Finistère Base
- 25 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg