Headed to London in a few weeks. My first day there I want to do the traditional tourist bus tour. I realize it is cliche, but I honestly think it will show me a lot of what I want to see in a short amount of time and show me around the city. Now I am going in early March, so I probably will not be able to sit on top of the bus for it being too chilly, but still worth it I think. My questions are:
It's a Hop-On & Off Tour right? Confused as to if I want to Hop-Off, then when will another tour be there to pick me up? Or how does the Hop-On & Off work as far as schedules and tickets go?
What is a great company to do this through? I would love a funny tour guide, I do not need a
"family friendly" version of a tour, *I heard something about a tour company that is hilarious but the name slipped my mind*
Would love to book a ticket soon. Please give me some tips for the bus tours. Thanks so much!
London, Hop-On Bus Tour!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 divento.com
- 2 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 3 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 4 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 5 My Favorite Farmhouse Vacation
- 6 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 7 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 8 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 9 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 10 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 11 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 12 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 13 One week in Bavaria, Salzburg and Prague
- 14 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 15 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 16 Airbnb scam
- 17 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 18 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 19 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 20 Tipping in the UK
- 21 Central Europe itinerary
- 22 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 23 floods in Andalucia
- 24 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 25 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich