Headed to London in a few weeks. My first day there I want to do the traditional tourist bus tour. I realize it is cliche, but I honestly think it will show me a lot of what I want to see in a short amount of time and show me around the city. Now I am going in early March, so I probably will not be able to sit on top of the bus for it being too chilly, but still worth it I think. My questions are:
It's a Hop-On & Off Tour right? Confused as to if I want to Hop-Off, then when will another tour be there to pick me up? Or how does the Hop-On & Off work as far as schedules and tickets go?
What is a great company to do this through? I would love a funny tour guide, I do not need a
"family friendly" version of a tour, *I heard something about a tour company that is hilarious but the name slipped my mind*
Would love to book a ticket soon. Please give me some tips for the bus tours. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips by train from Milan
- 2 London dining service charge
- 3 Advance Booking for Spain
- 4 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 5 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 6 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 7 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 8 Itinerary advice for 9 days in London for female solo traveller
- 9 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 10 Norwegian air
- 11 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 12 3 Wake-up calls
- 13 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 14 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 15 Scotland Question
- 16 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 17 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 18 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 19 What are the Hidden Attractions in paris
- 20 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 21 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 22 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 23 What clothes?
- 24 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 25 Family vacation near Amsterdam