Headed to London in a few weeks. My first day there I want to do the traditional tourist bus tour. I realize it is cliche, but I honestly think it will show me a lot of what I want to see in a short amount of time and show me around the city. Now I am going in early March, so I probably will not be able to sit on top of the bus for it being too chilly, but still worth it I think. My questions are:
It's a Hop-On & Off Tour right? Confused as to if I want to Hop-Off, then when will another tour be there to pick me up? Or how does the Hop-On & Off work as far as schedules and tickets go?
What is a great company to do this through? I would love a funny tour guide, I do not need a
"family friendly" version of a tour, *I heard something about a tour company that is hilarious but the name slipped my mind*
Would love to book a ticket soon. Please give me some tips for the bus tours. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 2 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 3 Venice
- 4 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 5 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 6 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 7 help with Italy itinerary
- 8 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 11 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 14 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 15 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 16 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 17 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 18 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 19 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 20 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 21 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 23 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 24 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 25 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!