Headed to London in a few weeks. My first day there I want to do the traditional tourist bus tour. I realize it is cliche, but I honestly think it will show me a lot of what I want to see in a short amount of time and show me around the city. Now I am going in early March, so I probably will not be able to sit on top of the bus for it being too chilly, but still worth it I think. My questions are:
It's a Hop-On & Off Tour right? Confused as to if I want to Hop-Off, then when will another tour be there to pick me up? Or how does the Hop-On & Off work as far as schedules and tickets go?
What is a great company to do this through? I would love a funny tour guide, I do not need a
"family friendly" version of a tour, *I heard something about a tour company that is hilarious but the name slipped my mind*
Would love to book a ticket soon. Please give me some tips for the bus tours. Thanks so much!
London, Hop-On Bus Tour!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 3 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 4 Pronunciation
- 5 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 6 What still confounds you about travel?
- 7 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 8 Back home problems with sim card
- 9 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 10 How do you find French food?
- 11 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 12 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 13 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 14 GPS in Tuscany
- 15 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 16 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 17 italy
- 18 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 19 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 20 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 21 Monet in Normandy
- 22 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 23 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 24 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 25 Getting to San Seb from Madrid