Headed to London in a few weeks. My first day there I want to do the traditional tourist bus tour. I realize it is cliche, but I honestly think it will show me a lot of what I want to see in a short amount of time and show me around the city. Now I am going in early March, so I probably will not be able to sit on top of the bus for it being too chilly, but still worth it I think. My questions are:
It's a Hop-On & Off Tour right? Confused as to if I want to Hop-Off, then when will another tour be there to pick me up? Or how does the Hop-On & Off work as far as schedules and tickets go?
What is a great company to do this through? I would love a funny tour guide, I do not need a
"family friendly" version of a tour, *I heard something about a tour company that is hilarious but the name slipped my mind*
Would love to book a ticket soon. Please give me some tips for the bus tours. Thanks so much!
London, Hop-On Bus Tour!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 2 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 3 Need help with itinerary
- 4 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 5 Cyprus photo gallery
- 6 Schengen rule made easy
- 7 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 8 First Trip to Europe
- 9 One month (ish) in Spain
- 10 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 11 London hotel tax is 20%
- 12 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 13 Cornwall or Paris?
- 14 Venice, Tuscany and CT in October
- 15 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 16 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 17 Sorrento Advice Please
- 18 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 19 Student Visa versus Residence Card
- 20 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 21 Mama Mia Italy!
- 22 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 23 Ireland or Scotland
- 24 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 25 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights