Headed to London in a few weeks. My first day there I want to do the traditional tourist bus tour. I realize it is cliche, but I honestly think it will show me a lot of what I want to see in a short amount of time and show me around the city. Now I am going in early March, so I probably will not be able to sit on top of the bus for it being too chilly, but still worth it I think. My questions are:
It's a Hop-On & Off Tour right? Confused as to if I want to Hop-Off, then when will another tour be there to pick me up? Or how does the Hop-On & Off work as far as schedules and tickets go?
What is a great company to do this through? I would love a funny tour guide, I do not need a
"family friendly" version of a tour, *I heard something about a tour company that is hilarious but the name slipped my mind*
Would love to book a ticket soon. Please give me some tips for the bus tours. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for travel to Florence and Italy in October/November
- 2 Toll roads in Italy
- 3 Driving from Appenzell to Stein Am Rhein
- 4 What train pass for Paris?
- 5 Munich to Milan via train
- 6 London: Can't walk far. Where should we stay.
- 7 what to do in florence
- 8 Buy back lease program?
- 9 10 days in spain
- 10 Considering change in Mid-Italy itinerary
- 11 Rome Walking Guide
- 12 lake garda or lake como and how many nights
- 13 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 14 Our first trip to Europe
- 15 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 16 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 17 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 18 Travel in England and Scotland
- 19 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 20 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 21 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 22 South of France - a big place... looking for advice!
- 23 Bahn.de rail travel in Germany
- 24 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 25 Getting from Venice airport to Venice train station:how long?