Headed to London in a few weeks. My first day there I want to do the traditional tourist bus tour. I realize it is cliche, but I honestly think it will show me a lot of what I want to see in a short amount of time and show me around the city. Now I am going in early March, so I probably will not be able to sit on top of the bus for it being too chilly, but still worth it I think. My questions are:
It's a Hop-On & Off Tour right? Confused as to if I want to Hop-Off, then when will another tour be there to pick me up? Or how does the Hop-On & Off work as far as schedules and tickets go?
What is a great company to do this through? I would love a funny tour guide, I do not need a
"family friendly" version of a tour, *I heard something about a tour company that is hilarious but the name slipped my mind*
Would love to book a ticket soon. Please give me some tips for the bus tours. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam and beyond
- 2 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 3 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 4 la spezia vs. levanto
- 5 Provence Planning Help
- 6 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 7 Ljubljana – Trieste – Croatia – Itinerary and Car Rental Questions
- 8 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 9 Travel help laundary
- 10 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 11 My summer in Paris
- 12 Italy finding bedding
- 13 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 14 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 15 Train tickets in Europe
- 16 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 17 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 18 Norway and Netherlands
- 19 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 20 Scottish pounds - coins too?
- 21 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 22 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 23 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 24 Madrid Airport
- 25 Late October Trip in France