Headed to London in a few weeks. My first day there I want to do the traditional tourist bus tour. I realize it is cliche, but I honestly think it will show me a lot of what I want to see in a short amount of time and show me around the city. Now I am going in early March, so I probably will not be able to sit on top of the bus for it being too chilly, but still worth it I think. My questions are:
It's a Hop-On & Off Tour right? Confused as to if I want to Hop-Off, then when will another tour be there to pick me up? Or how does the Hop-On & Off work as far as schedules and tickets go?
What is a great company to do this through? I would love a funny tour guide, I do not need a
"family friendly" version of a tour, *I heard something about a tour company that is hilarious but the name slipped my mind*
Would love to book a ticket soon. Please give me some tips for the bus tours. Thanks so much!
London, Hop-On Bus Tour!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend in Norfolk
- 2 Athens at New Years
- 3 Ireland or Scotland
- 4 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 5 Autumn in Paris
- 6 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 7 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 8 Cotswold Churches
- 9 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 10 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 11 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 12 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 13 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 14 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 15 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 16 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 17 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 18 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 19 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 20 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 21 London Trip Travel
- 22 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 23 I dream of Europe
- 24 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 25 St Germain