Headed to London in a few weeks. My first day there I want to do the traditional tourist bus tour. I realize it is cliche, but I honestly think it will show me a lot of what I want to see in a short amount of time and show me around the city. Now I am going in early March, so I probably will not be able to sit on top of the bus for it being too chilly, but still worth it I think. My questions are:
It's a Hop-On & Off Tour right? Confused as to if I want to Hop-Off, then when will another tour be there to pick me up? Or how does the Hop-On & Off work as far as schedules and tickets go?
What is a great company to do this through? I would love a funny tour guide, I do not need a
"family friendly" version of a tour, *I heard something about a tour company that is hilarious but the name slipped my mind*
Would love to book a ticket soon. Please give me some tips for the bus tours. Thanks so much!
London, Hop-On Bus Tour!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 2 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 3 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 4 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 5 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 6 Riga 2014
- 7 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 8 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 9 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 10 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 11 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 12 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 13 Back home problems with sim card
- 14 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 15 Budapest
- 16 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 17 Budapest--baggage storage
- 18 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 19 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 20 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 21 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 22 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 23 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 24 How do you find French food?
- 25 Day trips from Seville