Headed to London in a few weeks. My first day there I want to do the traditional tourist bus tour. I realize it is cliche, but I honestly think it will show me a lot of what I want to see in a short amount of time and show me around the city. Now I am going in early March, so I probably will not be able to sit on top of the bus for it being too chilly, but still worth it I think. My questions are:
It's a Hop-On & Off Tour right? Confused as to if I want to Hop-Off, then when will another tour be there to pick me up? Or how does the Hop-On & Off work as far as schedules and tickets go?
What is a great company to do this through? I would love a funny tour guide, I do not need a
"family friendly" version of a tour, *I heard something about a tour company that is hilarious but the name slipped my mind*
Would love to book a ticket soon. Please give me some tips for the bus tours. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 2 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 3 Homesaty
- 4 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 5 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 6 The herbs in pure slim 365
- 7 Great Fare Sale Emirate Air
- 8 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 9 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 10 Route des Vins
- 11 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 12 2 days in Florence
- 13 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 14 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 15 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 16 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 17 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 18 base for Andalucia
- 19 Private tour guides in Bayeux
- 20 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 21 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 22 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 23 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 24 Windsor Castle
- 25 Individual train tickets instead of passes