Headed to London in a few weeks. My first day there I want to do the traditional tourist bus tour. I realize it is cliche, but I honestly think it will show me a lot of what I want to see in a short amount of time and show me around the city. Now I am going in early March, so I probably will not be able to sit on top of the bus for it being too chilly, but still worth it I think. My questions are:
It's a Hop-On & Off Tour right? Confused as to if I want to Hop-Off, then when will another tour be there to pick me up? Or how does the Hop-On & Off work as far as schedules and tickets go?
What is a great company to do this through? I would love a funny tour guide, I do not need a
"family friendly" version of a tour, *I heard something about a tour company that is hilarious but the name slipped my mind*
Would love to book a ticket soon. Please give me some tips for the bus tours. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 2 Hotel advice
- 3 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 4 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 5 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 6 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 7 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 8 London with kids
- 9 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 10 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 11 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 12 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 13 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 14 Pousadas in Portugal
- 15 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 16 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 17 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 18 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 19 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 20 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 21 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 22 Flight Cost to Athens
- 23 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 24 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 25 Public Transport information App/Website