Headed to London in a few weeks. My first day there I want to do the traditional tourist bus tour. I realize it is cliche, but I honestly think it will show me a lot of what I want to see in a short amount of time and show me around the city. Now I am going in early March, so I probably will not be able to sit on top of the bus for it being too chilly, but still worth it I think. My questions are:
It's a Hop-On & Off Tour right? Confused as to if I want to Hop-Off, then when will another tour be there to pick me up? Or how does the Hop-On & Off work as far as schedules and tickets go?
What is a great company to do this through? I would love a funny tour guide, I do not need a
"family friendly" version of a tour, *I heard something about a tour company that is hilarious but the name slipped my mind*
Would love to book a ticket soon. Please give me some tips for the bus tours. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 4 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 5 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 6 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 7 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 8 Ireland hotel questions
- 9 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 10 Ireland travel passport question
- 11 Bernina Express mid-March
- 12 If you had to choose one......
- 13 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 14 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 15 A Month stay in Southern France
- 16 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 17 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 18 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 19 Croatia transportation question.
- 20 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 21 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 22 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 23 2017 Easter in Italy
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 25 Malaga - places to stay and eat