Headed to London in a few weeks. My first day there I want to do the traditional tourist bus tour. I realize it is cliche, but I honestly think it will show me a lot of what I want to see in a short amount of time and show me around the city. Now I am going in early March, so I probably will not be able to sit on top of the bus for it being too chilly, but still worth it I think. My questions are:
It's a Hop-On & Off Tour right? Confused as to if I want to Hop-Off, then when will another tour be there to pick me up? Or how does the Hop-On & Off work as far as schedules and tickets go?
What is a great company to do this through? I would love a funny tour guide, I do not need a
"family friendly" version of a tour, *I heard something about a tour company that is hilarious but the name slipped my mind*
Would love to book a ticket soon. Please give me some tips for the bus tours. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Affordable French language course in France?
- 2 3 days to spend in europe
- 3 Abruzzo region
- 4 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 5 French lavender and cottages
- 6 cell phone companys
- 7 Major quake in central Itay
- 8 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 9 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 10 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 11 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 12 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 13 Barcelona completely overrated
- 14 Beaches in Southern France
- 15 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 16 Guides - Matera
- 17 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 18 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 19 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 20 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 21 Europe Sim card help
- 22 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 23 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 24 Local markets in Italy
- 25 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki