Headed to London in a few weeks. My first day there I want to do the traditional tourist bus tour. I realize it is cliche, but I honestly think it will show me a lot of what I want to see in a short amount of time and show me around the city. Now I am going in early March, so I probably will not be able to sit on top of the bus for it being too chilly, but still worth it I think. My questions are:
It's a Hop-On & Off Tour right? Confused as to if I want to Hop-Off, then when will another tour be there to pick me up? Or how does the Hop-On & Off work as far as schedules and tickets go?
What is a great company to do this through? I would love a funny tour guide, I do not need a
"family friendly" version of a tour, *I heard something about a tour company that is hilarious but the name slipped my mind*
Would love to book a ticket soon. Please give me some tips for the bus tours. Thanks so much!
London, Hop-On Bus Tour!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 2 Spanish Music
- 3 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 4 Itinerary help
- 5 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 6 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 7 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 8 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 9 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 10 Austria & Bavaria – A week-long winter getaway
- 11 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 12 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 13 Things to do in/around Milan
- 14 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 15 Day Trips from Paris
- 16 Ireland's west coast
- 17 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 18 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 19 South of Switzerland
- 20 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 21 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 22 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 23 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 24 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 25 Home Base in Belgium