Headed to London in a few weeks. My first day there I want to do the traditional tourist bus tour. I realize it is cliche, but I honestly think it will show me a lot of what I want to see in a short amount of time and show me around the city. Now I am going in early March, so I probably will not be able to sit on top of the bus for it being too chilly, but still worth it I think. My questions are:
It's a Hop-On & Off Tour right? Confused as to if I want to Hop-Off, then when will another tour be there to pick me up? Or how does the Hop-On & Off work as far as schedules and tickets go?
What is a great company to do this through? I would love a funny tour guide, I do not need a
"family friendly" version of a tour, *I heard something about a tour company that is hilarious but the name slipped my mind*
Would love to book a ticket soon. Please give me some tips for the bus tours. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 2 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 3 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 4 Private transportation
- 5 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 6 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 7 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 8 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 9 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 10 Lufth on strike 26-28 nov
- 11 Global Travel Warning...
- 12 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 13 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 14 Paris Under Seige...
- 15 WORLD'S TRUSTED NO. 1 SPELL CASTER+27791897218 PROFESSOR SIPHO
- 16 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 17 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 18 Highclere Castle(Downton Abbey) tours, UK
- 19 Advices about our itiniary
- 20 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 21 A week in Burgundy
- 22 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 23 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 24 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 25 Scenic drives in Tuscany