Headed to London in a few weeks. My first day there I want to do the traditional tourist bus tour. I realize it is cliche, but I honestly think it will show me a lot of what I want to see in a short amount of time and show me around the city. Now I am going in early March, so I probably will not be able to sit on top of the bus for it being too chilly, but still worth it I think. My questions are:
It's a Hop-On & Off Tour right? Confused as to if I want to Hop-Off, then when will another tour be there to pick me up? Or how does the Hop-On & Off work as far as schedules and tickets go?
What is a great company to do this through? I would love a funny tour guide, I do not need a
"family friendly" version of a tour, *I heard something about a tour company that is hilarious but the name slipped my mind*
Would love to book a ticket soon. Please give me some tips for the bus tours. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany, after Christmas
- 2 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 3 Le Marche: Cartoceto, Fano...
- 4 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 5 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 6 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 7 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 7 Cesky Krumlov and Prague
- 8 Prague Trip Report
- 9 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 10 House/villa in Italy or France
- 11 Paris Christmas Lights...Crowds?
- 12 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 13 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 14 Lunch stop between Lisbon & Seville
- 15 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 16 Sorry, more women's shoes walking in Italy
- 17 On line site to buy football tickets Lazio vs Milan 1 November 2015
- 18 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 19 Barcelona, 4 nights which neighborhood?
- 20 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 21 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 22 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 23 Shipping Packages
- 24 Initial Trip Planning - Spain
- 25 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!