Headed to London in a few weeks. My first day there I want to do the traditional tourist bus tour. I realize it is cliche, but I honestly think it will show me a lot of what I want to see in a short amount of time and show me around the city. Now I am going in early March, so I probably will not be able to sit on top of the bus for it being too chilly, but still worth it I think. My questions are:
It's a Hop-On & Off Tour right? Confused as to if I want to Hop-Off, then when will another tour be there to pick me up? Or how does the Hop-On & Off work as far as schedules and tickets go?
What is a great company to do this through? I would love a funny tour guide, I do not need a
"family friendly" version of a tour, *I heard something about a tour company that is hilarious but the name slipped my mind*
Would love to book a ticket soon. Please give me some tips for the bus tours. Thanks so much!
London, Hop-On Bus Tour!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 2 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 3 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 4 7 countries in a month
- 5 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 6 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 7 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 8 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations
- 9 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 10 Tipping in the UK
- 11 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 12 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 13 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 14 4 days in lake region
- 15 Where to go in Europe in early March
- 16 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 17 Favorite things to do in London
- 18 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 19 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 20 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 21 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 22 Europe in December for 10 days
- 23 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 24 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 25 floods in Andalucia