Headed to London in a few weeks. My first day there I want to do the traditional tourist bus tour. I realize it is cliche, but I honestly think it will show me a lot of what I want to see in a short amount of time and show me around the city. Now I am going in early March, so I probably will not be able to sit on top of the bus for it being too chilly, but still worth it I think. My questions are:
It's a Hop-On & Off Tour right? Confused as to if I want to Hop-Off, then when will another tour be there to pick me up? Or how does the Hop-On & Off work as far as schedules and tickets go?
What is a great company to do this through? I would love a funny tour guide, I do not need a
"family friendly" version of a tour, *I heard something about a tour company that is hilarious but the name slipped my mind*
Would love to book a ticket soon. Please give me some tips for the bus tours. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stockholm Transport/ tours- Port Vartahamnen
- 2 France for a month in 2017
- 3 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 4 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 5 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 6 a few hours in Stockholm
- 7 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 8 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 9 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 10 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 11 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 12 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 13 Vuerling airlines
- 14 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 15 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 16 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 17 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 18 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 19 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 20 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 21 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 22 Chinese visit to France
- 23 15 days trip to Europe
- 24 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 25 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?