Headed to London in a few weeks. My first day there I want to do the traditional tourist bus tour. I realize it is cliche, but I honestly think it will show me a lot of what I want to see in a short amount of time and show me around the city. Now I am going in early March, so I probably will not be able to sit on top of the bus for it being too chilly, but still worth it I think. My questions are:
It's a Hop-On & Off Tour right? Confused as to if I want to Hop-Off, then when will another tour be there to pick me up? Or how does the Hop-On & Off work as far as schedules and tickets go?
What is a great company to do this through? I would love a funny tour guide, I do not need a
"family friendly" version of a tour, *I heard something about a tour company that is hilarious but the name slipped my mind*
Would love to book a ticket soon. Please give me some tips for the bus tours. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 2 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 3 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 4 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 5 Place to stay
- 6 CROATIA, SLOVENIA 16 days itinerary help
- 7 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 8 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 9 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 10 London advice
- 11 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 12 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 13 Another Question re Scotland
- 14 Train up the Jungfrau
- 15 Charming areas to explore in London
- 16 Valencia, Spain
- 17 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 18 Visit to Engand
- 19 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 20 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 21 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 22 Driver"s License & Language
- 23 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 25 credit and debit cards