Headed to London in a few weeks. My first day there I want to do the traditional tourist bus tour. I realize it is cliche, but I honestly think it will show me a lot of what I want to see in a short amount of time and show me around the city. Now I am going in early March, so I probably will not be able to sit on top of the bus for it being too chilly, but still worth it I think. My questions are:
It's a Hop-On & Off Tour right? Confused as to if I want to Hop-Off, then when will another tour be there to pick me up? Or how does the Hop-On & Off work as far as schedules and tickets go?
What is a great company to do this through? I would love a funny tour guide, I do not need a
"family friendly" version of a tour, *I heard something about a tour company that is hilarious but the name slipped my mind*
Would love to book a ticket soon. Please give me some tips for the bus tours. Thanks so much!
London, Hop-On Bus Tour!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 2 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 3 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 4 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 5 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 6 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 7 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 8 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 9 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 10 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 11 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 12 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 13 10 days in England
- 14 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 15 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 16 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 17 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 18 A full week in The Netherlands
- 19 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 20 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 21 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 22 Suggested itinerary for Istanbul??
- 23 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 24 Drawing courses in Paris
- 25 If you had a week in Switzerland...