Headed to London in a few weeks. My first day there I want to do the traditional tourist bus tour. I realize it is cliche, but I honestly think it will show me a lot of what I want to see in a short amount of time and show me around the city. Now I am going in early March, so I probably will not be able to sit on top of the bus for it being too chilly, but still worth it I think. My questions are:
It's a Hop-On & Off Tour right? Confused as to if I want to Hop-Off, then when will another tour be there to pick me up? Or how does the Hop-On & Off work as far as schedules and tickets go?
What is a great company to do this through? I would love a funny tour guide, I do not need a
"family friendly" version of a tour, *I heard something about a tour company that is hilarious but the name slipped my mind*
Would love to book a ticket soon. Please give me some tips for the bus tours. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 2 Toledo or Segovia
- 3 Greece after the Vote
- 4 I hope my worry-wart sister doesn't see this!
- 5 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 6 Need to purchase British currency from US
- 7 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 8 Help with Honeymoon trip Italy
- 9 Greek Islands for Older Couple
- 10 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 11 Italy sim card for 16 days
- 12 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 13 Kerouac - please say the weather will clear up in Paris
- 14 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 15 I have one extra day in my FIRST TIME EUROPE trip, where should I spend it?
- 16 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 17 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 18 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 19 8 days in Ireland. Dublin to Shannon.
- 20 Help, no email from Trenitalia with PNR number!
- 21 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 22 Portugal Transportation
- 23 2 Week European Itinerary
- 24 Visiting Eastern Europe - planes, trains, and stamps?
- 25 2 Days in Rome