Headed to London in a few weeks. My first day there I want to do the traditional tourist bus tour. I realize it is cliche, but I honestly think it will show me a lot of what I want to see in a short amount of time and show me around the city. Now I am going in early March, so I probably will not be able to sit on top of the bus for it being too chilly, but still worth it I think. My questions are:
It's a Hop-On & Off Tour right? Confused as to if I want to Hop-Off, then when will another tour be there to pick me up? Or how does the Hop-On & Off work as far as schedules and tickets go?
What is a great company to do this through? I would love a funny tour guide, I do not need a
"family friendly" version of a tour, *I heard something about a tour company that is hilarious but the name slipped my mind*
Would love to book a ticket soon. Please give me some tips for the bus tours. Thanks so much!
London, Hop-On Bus Tour!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eleanor's Pages
- 2 3 weeks in Sicily
- 3 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 4 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 5 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 6 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 7 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 8 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 9 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 10 In the event you believe the nonsense next applying
- 11 Christmas Day in Scuol
- 12 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 13 Trains in Europe
- 14 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 15 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 16 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 17 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 18 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 19 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 20 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 21 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 22 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 23 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 24 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 25 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas