Headed to London in a few weeks. My first day there I want to do the traditional tourist bus tour. I realize it is cliche, but I honestly think it will show me a lot of what I want to see in a short amount of time and show me around the city. Now I am going in early March, so I probably will not be able to sit on top of the bus for it being too chilly, but still worth it I think. My questions are:
It's a Hop-On & Off Tour right? Confused as to if I want to Hop-Off, then when will another tour be there to pick me up? Or how does the Hop-On & Off work as far as schedules and tickets go?
What is a great company to do this through? I would love a funny tour guide, I do not need a
"family friendly" version of a tour, *I heard something about a tour company that is hilarious but the name slipped my mind*
Would love to book a ticket soon. Please give me some tips for the bus tours. Thanks so much!
London, Hop-On Bus Tour!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 2 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 3 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 4 I went to Paris in June
- 5 where to stay in Germany
- 6 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 7 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 8 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 9 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 10 Stay away from EF Tours
- 11 Theater in London
- 12 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 13 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 14 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 15 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 16 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 17 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 18 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 19 Trip Report: What can you say about Greece?
- 20 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 21 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 22 Advise for travelling to Eastern Europe(including Balkans)
- 23 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 24 Balkan Tour Operators?
- 25 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges