Headed to London in a few weeks. My first day there I want to do the traditional tourist bus tour. I realize it is cliche, but I honestly think it will show me a lot of what I want to see in a short amount of time and show me around the city. Now I am going in early March, so I probably will not be able to sit on top of the bus for it being too chilly, but still worth it I think. My questions are:
It's a Hop-On & Off Tour right? Confused as to if I want to Hop-Off, then when will another tour be there to pick me up? Or how does the Hop-On & Off work as far as schedules and tickets go?
What is a great company to do this through? I would love a funny tour guide, I do not need a
"family friendly" version of a tour, *I heard something about a tour company that is hilarious but the name slipped my mind*
Would love to book a ticket soon. Please give me some tips for the bus tours. Thanks so much!
London, Hop-On Bus Tour!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 2 10 Hours in Brussels
- 3 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 4 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 5 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 6 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 7 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 8 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 9 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 10 destination wedding
- 11 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 12 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 13 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 14 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 15 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 16 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 17 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 18 London Private Detectives
- 19 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 20 Calling Jamikins
- 21 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 22 A drive in Europe
- 23 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 24 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 25 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station