If one has an Oyster card, is it possible to hop on and off the regular bus and achieve the same effect as the Hop On and Off Bus? If so, what route (or bus #?) should we follow? Are there double decker 'regular' (non-tourist) buses. So much to learn! Thank you for the advice.
London: Hop On and Off Bus - Worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Now for the Venice hotel
- 2 Day Trips from Paris
- 3 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 4 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 5 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 6 To Prague or not to Prague
- 7 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 8 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 9 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 10 Night Train from Krakow to Budapest
- 11 Greece after the Vote
- 12 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 13 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 14 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 15 South of Switzerland
- 16 A Week in Spain
- 17 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 18 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 19 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 20 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 21 Rocamaxour
- 22 Home Base in Belgium
- 23 London Pass
- 24 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 25 Potential trip - Balkans