My husband and I are planning a belated honeymoon in London this December. The goal is to experience as much as we can without blowing our savings for a house. To that end, what can you suggest in the way of restaurants and sights to see? We're not afraid to go off the beaten track in search of great finds and we prefer unassuming quality over pricey pretension. Thanks in advance!
London honeymoon on a shoestring budget
- 1 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 2 Rome apartment
- 3 pier in Copenhagen
- 4 Sagrada Familia in Barcelona: who knows what time masses are?
- 5 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 6 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 7 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 8 Am I too fat too travel?
- 9 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 10 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 11 Train Passes
- 12 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 13 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 14 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 15 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 16 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 17 Security issues with Knee replacement
- 18 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 19 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 20 How do I get from Copenhagen to Malmo by Train?
- 21 Climbing Snowdon
- 22 Zee Best
- 23 river cruise choice
- 24 Paros or Naxos?
- 25 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!