Inspired by Mathieu's recent post (www.fodors.com/community/europe/london-gtg-friday-october-26th.cfm?9) - anyone in London November 22-25 (US Thanksgiving weekend) and interested in getting together with fellow Fodorites? SO and I will be staying in central London (St James Park tube area) and armed with our trusty Oyster cards so could travel to wherever.
London GTG November 22-25?
- 1 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 2 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 3 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 4 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 5 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 6 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 7 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 8 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 9 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 10 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 11 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 12 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 13 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 14 Normandy on our own?
- 15 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 16 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 17 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 18 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 19 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 20 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 21 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 22 Ordering wine in Paris
- 23 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 24 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 25 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?