Inspired by Mathieu's recent post (www.fodors.com/community/europe/london-gtg-friday-october-26th.cfm?9) - anyone in London November 22-25 (US Thanksgiving weekend) and interested in getting together with fellow Fodorites? SO and I will be staying in central London (St James Park tube area) and armed with our trusty Oyster cards so could travel to wherever.
London GTG November 22-25?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 2 Norway 2014
- 3 Paris apartment choices?
- 4 Olive Oil
- 5 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 6 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 7 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 8 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 9 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 10 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 11 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 12 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 13 Looking for an apartment for rent in the Gracia of Barcelona
- 14 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 15 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 16 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 17 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 18 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 19 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 20 Hey Fodor's
- 21 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 22 What to do on drive from Garmisch to Munich for a full day
- 23 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 24 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 25 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink