Inspired by Mathieu's recent post (www.fodors.com/community/europe/london-gtg-friday-october-26th.cfm?9) - anyone in London November 22-25 (US Thanksgiving weekend) and interested in getting together with fellow Fodorites? SO and I will be staying in central London (St James Park tube area) and armed with our trusty Oyster cards so could travel to wherever.
London GTG November 22-25?
- 1 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 2 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 3 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 4 Moving to Spain
- 5 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 6 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 7 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 8 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 9 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 10 Granada on Sunday
- 11 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 12 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 13 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 14 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 15 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 16 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 17 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 18 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 19 Barajas, Terminal 1 to Terminal 2.
- 20 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 21 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 22 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 23 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 24 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 25 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?