Inspired by Mathieu's recent post (www.fodors.com/community/europe/london-gtg-friday-october-26th.cfm?9) - anyone in London November 22-25 (US Thanksgiving weekend) and interested in getting together with fellow Fodorites? SO and I will be staying in central London (St James Park tube area) and armed with our trusty Oyster cards so could travel to wherever.
London GTG November 22-25?
- 1 Train tickets
- 2 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 3 Should we stop in Basel on our way to Zurich.
- 4 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 5 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 6 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 7 Cuenca or Toledo
- 8 please HELP--so confused!!
- 9 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 10 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 11 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 14 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 15 jungfraujoch mid june
- 16 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 17 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 18 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 19 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 20 I Need To Vent!
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 23 A chacun son goût
- 24 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 25 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary