I will be in London this coming Friday October 26th and just wondered whether any of the local London posters, or any from the Cotswolds (hint !) or other outlying areas, and any other Fodorites who will be in London that day would be interested in lifting a glass or a pint sometime around or after 6.00pm that day.
I had mentioned the possibility of this GTG in another Poster's thread a few weeks ago and there was some interest, but I also promised that I'd start a separate thread for it so here it is.
Am open to suggestions for a venue, preferably somewhere central I'm assuming, that will be easy for attendees to make their transport connections.
Looking forward to meeting you.
London GTG - Friday October 26th
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 2 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 3 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 4 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 5 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 6 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 7 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 8 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 9 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 10 Croatia itinerary
- 11 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 12 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 13 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 14 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 15 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 16 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 17 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 18 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 19 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 20 Visit to Bath and London england
- 21 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 22 10 days in England
- 23 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 24 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 25 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??