I will be in London this coming Friday October 26th and just wondered whether any of the local London posters, or any from the Cotswolds (hint !) or other outlying areas, and any other Fodorites who will be in London that day would be interested in lifting a glass or a pint sometime around or after 6.00pm that day.
I had mentioned the possibility of this GTG in another Poster's thread a few weeks ago and there was some interest, but I also promised that I'd start a separate thread for it so here it is.
Am open to suggestions for a venue, preferably somewhere central I'm assuming, that will be easy for attendees to make their transport connections.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trolltunga: the best hike in Norway
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 First time in Italy
- 4 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 5 Austria
- 6 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 7 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 8 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 9 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 10 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 11 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 12 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 13 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 14 Pompeii luggage storage
- 15 Train Help
- 16 Train rides
- 17 12 days in Austria
- 18 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 19 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 20 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 21 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 22 Salento penninsula
- 23 What about Basque Country?
- 24 Bursa/Iznik
- 25 Paris dinner cruises...best of the best if there is such a thing