I will be in London this coming Friday October 26th and just wondered whether any of the local London posters, or any from the Cotswolds (hint !) or other outlying areas, and any other Fodorites who will be in London that day would be interested in lifting a glass or a pint sometime around or after 6.00pm that day.
I had mentioned the possibility of this GTG in another Poster's thread a few weeks ago and there was some interest, but I also promised that I'd start a separate thread for it so here it is.
Am open to suggestions for a venue, preferably somewhere central I'm assuming, that will be easy for attendees to make their transport connections.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 2 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 3 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 4 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 5 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 6 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 7 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 8 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 9 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 10 TAP airlines & other questions
- 11 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 12 Netflix and Hulu
- 13 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 14 Paris hotels
- 15 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 16 Viking Ship Museums and Open Air Museums
- 17 Florence with 11 & 13 year old
- 18 Naples
- 19 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 20 England--Cambridge on a Sunday (SIM card? Restaurants)
- 21 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 22 Lisbon and Spain-"must see" advance tix?
- 23 Amalfi October 16-25
- 24 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 25 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo