I will be in London this coming Friday October 26th and just wondered whether any of the local London posters, or any from the Cotswolds (hint !) or other outlying areas, and any other Fodorites who will be in London that day would be interested in lifting a glass or a pint sometime around or after 6.00pm that day.
I had mentioned the possibility of this GTG in another Poster's thread a few weeks ago and there was some interest, but I also promised that I'd start a separate thread for it so here it is.
Am open to suggestions for a venue, preferably somewhere central I'm assuming, that will be easy for attendees to make their transport connections.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona completely overrated
- 2 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 3 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 4 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 5 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 6 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 7 Ireland & Amsterdam
- 8 Holland Itinerary
- 9 Car Trawler
- 10 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 11 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 12 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 13 weather/ flowers in bloom for a duoro river cruise in March or April
- 14 I forgot my international driver permit
- 15 Printing Jungfrau Pass
- 16 Lucerne Activities - early October
- 17 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 18 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 19 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 20 Stay away from EF Tours
- 21 5 Days in Dublin
- 22 Baltic Cruise?
- 23 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 24 Northern Italy and a bit of Bavaria, a family trip
- 25 Ordering in a Deli