I will be in London this coming Friday October 26th and just wondered whether any of the local London posters, or any from the Cotswolds (hint !) or other outlying areas, and any other Fodorites who will be in London that day would be interested in lifting a glass or a pint sometime around or after 6.00pm that day.
I had mentioned the possibility of this GTG in another Poster's thread a few weeks ago and there was some interest, but I also promised that I'd start a separate thread for it so here it is.
Am open to suggestions for a venue, preferably somewhere central I'm assuming, that will be easy for attendees to make their transport connections.
Looking forward to meeting you.
London GTG - Friday October 26th
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reims for a day
- 2 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 3 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 4 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 5 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 6 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 7 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 8 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 9 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 10 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 11 Toulouse and beyond -
- 12 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 13 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 14 Vienna highlights
- 15 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 16 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 17 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 18 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 19 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 20 Seville hotels
- 21 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 22 Italy
- 23 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 24 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 25 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.