I will be in London this coming Friday October 26th and just wondered whether any of the local London posters, or any from the Cotswolds (hint !) or other outlying areas, and any other Fodorites who will be in London that day would be interested in lifting a glass or a pint sometime around or after 6.00pm that day.
I had mentioned the possibility of this GTG in another Poster's thread a few weeks ago and there was some interest, but I also promised that I'd start a separate thread for it so here it is.
Am open to suggestions for a venue, preferably somewhere central I'm assuming, that will be easy for attendees to make their transport connections.
Looking forward to meeting you.
London GTG - Friday October 26th
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 2 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 3 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 4 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 5 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 6 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 7 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 8 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 9 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 10 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 11 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 12 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 13 France 8 days
- 14 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 15 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 16 milan austria
- 17 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 18 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 19 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 20 Lake Bled vs. Soca Valley
- 21 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 22 Malaga article
- 23 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 24 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 25 Car rental at Athens airport