I will be in London this coming Friday October 26th and just wondered whether any of the local London posters, or any from the Cotswolds (hint !) or other outlying areas, and any other Fodorites who will be in London that day would be interested in lifting a glass or a pint sometime around or after 6.00pm that day.
I had mentioned the possibility of this GTG in another Poster's thread a few weeks ago and there was some interest, but I also promised that I'd start a separate thread for it so here it is.
Am open to suggestions for a venue, preferably somewhere central I'm assuming, that will be easy for attendees to make their transport connections.
Looking forward to meeting you.
London GTG - Friday October 26th
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 2 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 3 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 4 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 5 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 6 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 7 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 8 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 9 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 10 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 11 Paris in black and white
- 12 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 13 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 14 Grad Schools in London?
- 15 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 16 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 17 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 18 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 19 Cotswolds first time
- 20 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 21 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 22 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 23 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 24 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 25 Day trips from Bologna