I will be in London this coming Friday October 26th and just wondered whether any of the local London posters, or any from the Cotswolds (hint !) or other outlying areas, and any other Fodorites who will be in London that day would be interested in lifting a glass or a pint sometime around or after 6.00pm that day.
I had mentioned the possibility of this GTG in another Poster's thread a few weeks ago and there was some interest, but I also promised that I'd start a separate thread for it so here it is.
Am open to suggestions for a venue, preferably somewhere central I'm assuming, that will be easy for attendees to make their transport connections.
Looking forward to meeting you.
London GTG - Friday October 26th
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 3 Overnight stopover in London!
- 4 Walking around Barcelona??
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 8 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 9 Novels set in Greece
- 10 Spain and Portugal
- 11 Three for the road
- 12 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 13 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 14 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 15 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 18 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 19 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 20 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 21 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 22 A very bad experience with Rentalcars
- 23 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 24 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 25 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report