I will be in London this coming Friday October 26th and just wondered whether any of the local London posters, or any from the Cotswolds (hint !) or other outlying areas, and any other Fodorites who will be in London that day would be interested in lifting a glass or a pint sometime around or after 6.00pm that day.
I had mentioned the possibility of this GTG in another Poster's thread a few weeks ago and there was some interest, but I also promised that I'd start a separate thread for it so here it is.
Am open to suggestions for a venue, preferably somewhere central I'm assuming, that will be easy for attendees to make their transport connections.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 2 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 3 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 4 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 5 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 6 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 7 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 8 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 9 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 10 Help me choose a Central/Eastern Europe Itinerary
- 11 Ravenna Mosaics
- 12 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 13 Flight connection in CDG
- 14 Our time in Rome
- 15 France for a month in 2017
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 18 Barcelona extension
- 19 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 20 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura
- 21 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 22 Naples or Genoa
- 23 Stockholm Transport/ tours- Port Vartahamnen
- 24 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 25 a few hours in Stockholm