I will be in London this coming Friday October 26th and just wondered whether any of the local London posters, or any from the Cotswolds (hint !) or other outlying areas, and any other Fodorites who will be in London that day would be interested in lifting a glass or a pint sometime around or after 6.00pm that day.
I had mentioned the possibility of this GTG in another Poster's thread a few weeks ago and there was some interest, but I also promised that I'd start a separate thread for it so here it is.
Am open to suggestions for a venue, preferably somewhere central I'm assuming, that will be easy for attendees to make their transport connections.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 2 Cognac transportation?
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 4 House Hunting in France
- 5 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 6 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 7 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 8 English Countryside
- 9 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 10 Granada to Madrid
- 11 Where to buy Saffron?
- 12 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 13 Barcelona cooking classes
- 14 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 15 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 16 1st time in ZURICH
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 19 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 20 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 21 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 22 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 23 If you had to choose one......
- 24 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 25 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia