I will be in London this coming Friday October 26th and just wondered whether any of the local London posters, or any from the Cotswolds (hint !) or other outlying areas, and any other Fodorites who will be in London that day would be interested in lifting a glass or a pint sometime around or after 6.00pm that day.
I had mentioned the possibility of this GTG in another Poster's thread a few weeks ago and there was some interest, but I also promised that I'd start a separate thread for it so here it is.
Am open to suggestions for a venue, preferably somewhere central I'm assuming, that will be easy for attendees to make their transport connections.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flights from Milos Greece to Rome
- 2 Tour Sicily in 11 days by public transport
- 3 Paris 4 days
- 4 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 5 Qustions: Europen river cruises solo
- 6 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 7 Turkey - Car Rental
- 8 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 9 Vatican visit - shortcut to St. Peter's Basilica through Sistine chapel
- 10 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 11 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 12 Is it possible to rent a car in Barcelona and return it in Rome?
- 13 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 14 Help with 1 week in Normandy / Loire Valley
- 15 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 16 My summer in Paris
- 17 Charming town in Noway to visit?
- 18 Trip to Europe October 2016
- 19 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 20 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 21 Venice - airport, cruise ship terminal, hotel, & airport taxi question
- 22 Recommendation for a Boutique Hotel in Istanbul
- 23 French countryside/wine country
- 24 2 Week Trip to Central/Eastern Europe
- 25 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report