I will be in London this coming Friday October 26th and just wondered whether any of the local London posters, or any from the Cotswolds (hint !) or other outlying areas, and any other Fodorites who will be in London that day would be interested in lifting a glass or a pint sometime around or after 6.00pm that day.
I had mentioned the possibility of this GTG in another Poster's thread a few weeks ago and there was some interest, but I also promised that I'd start a separate thread for it so here it is.
Am open to suggestions for a venue, preferably somewhere central I'm assuming, that will be easy for attendees to make their transport connections.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간카지노•• ♨━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••♨ 실시간카지노
- 2 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 3 The DCC scam is spreading
- 4 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 5 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 6 Vineyards/wineries in Tuscany
- 7 GPS vs Google Maps
- 8 Brussels Airport
- 9 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 10 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 11 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 12 SOUTH OF FRANCE (PROVENCE)
- 13 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 14 help with 21 days-croatia
- 15 Shopping in Paris
- 16 kisctavelly
- 17 Best Skin Care Tips>>>> http://buywrinklereduceronline.com/eye-complex-rx/
- 18 London Paris
- 19 Itinerary suggestion for 5-6 days between San Sebastian and Barcelona
- 20 14 days in Greece
- 21 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 22 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 23 is black forest worth itself in october?
- 24 Apps for hiring taxi's, maps, using the metro, translations
- 25 Vienna - Site seeing help