I will be in London this coming Friday October 26th and just wondered whether any of the local London posters, or any from the Cotswolds (hint !) or other outlying areas, and any other Fodorites who will be in London that day would be interested in lifting a glass or a pint sometime around or after 6.00pm that day.
I had mentioned the possibility of this GTG in another Poster's thread a few weeks ago and there was some interest, but I also promised that I'd start a separate thread for it so here it is.
Am open to suggestions for a venue, preferably somewhere central I'm assuming, that will be easy for attendees to make their transport connections.
Looking forward to meeting you.
London GTG - Friday October 26th
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 2 Is this realistic... advice?
- 3 Satnav maps update
- 4 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 5 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 6 Rolling bags in Venice
- 7 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 8 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 9 Big and little towns of Europe
- 10 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 11 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 12 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 13 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 14 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 15 Best london location to stay?
- 16 Where to go in France mid July?
- 17 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 18 Tell me about Manchester
- 19 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 20 France to Italy advice needed please
- 21 Snagged the last ice cave in 2015 - Now What?
- 22 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 23 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 24 Family Visit CarrickonShannon (Leitrim) then trip to London/Paris
- 25 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?