I will be in London this coming Friday October 26th and just wondered whether any of the local London posters, or any from the Cotswolds (hint !) or other outlying areas, and any other Fodorites who will be in London that day would be interested in lifting a glass or a pint sometime around or after 6.00pm that day.
I had mentioned the possibility of this GTG in another Poster's thread a few weeks ago and there was some interest, but I also promised that I'd start a separate thread for it so here it is.
Am open to suggestions for a venue, preferably somewhere central I'm assuming, that will be easy for attendees to make their transport connections.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 2 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 3 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 4 Things to do in Brussels
- 5 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 6 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 7 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 8 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 11 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 12 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 13 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 14 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 15 38 Days in Paris
- 16 Naxos car rental
- 17 Greek Islands (small)
- 18 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 19 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 20 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 21 Short Trip in July
- 22 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 23 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 24 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 25 Recommendations for Wiesbaden