I will be in London this coming Friday October 26th and just wondered whether any of the local London posters, or any from the Cotswolds (hint !) or other outlying areas, and any other Fodorites who will be in London that day would be interested in lifting a glass or a pint sometime around or after 6.00pm that day.
I had mentioned the possibility of this GTG in another Poster's thread a few weeks ago and there was some interest, but I also promised that I'd start a separate thread for it so here it is.
Am open to suggestions for a venue, preferably somewhere central I'm assuming, that will be easy for attendees to make their transport connections.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 2 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 3 Malaga Hotels - which one should I choose?
- 4 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 5 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 6 What type of visa is right for me?
- 7 http://www.supplementoffers.org/white-light-smile/
- 8 Munich
- 9 First time in France
- 10 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 11 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 14 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 15 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 16 Budapest Hotels
- 17 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 18 4 days in switzerland
- 19 A Week in Western Crete (with photos)
- 20 France and Barcelona : 2016 Trip Report
- 21 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 22 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 23 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 24 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 25 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?