I will be in London this coming Friday October 26th and just wondered whether any of the local London posters, or any from the Cotswolds (hint !) or other outlying areas, and any other Fodorites who will be in London that day would be interested in lifting a glass or a pint sometime around or after 6.00pm that day.
I had mentioned the possibility of this GTG in another Poster's thread a few weeks ago and there was some interest, but I also promised that I'd start a separate thread for it so here it is.
Am open to suggestions for a venue, preferably somewhere central I'm assuming, that will be easy for attendees to make their transport connections.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 2 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 3 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 4 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 5 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 6 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 7 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 8 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 9 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 10 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 11 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 12 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 13 Amsterdam in August
- 14 Spoleto, Bevagna, Montefalco or Spello?
- 15 Access from Normandy American Cemetery to Beach No Longer Accessible
- 16 Seville Itinerary
- 17 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 18 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 19 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 20 First timers to Italy
- 21 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 22 Spello v. Spoleto as base for Umbria
- 23 Heraklion, Crete, Greece
- 24 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 25 Train questions for Switzerland