I will be in London this coming Friday October 26th and just wondered whether any of the local London posters, or any from the Cotswolds (hint !) or other outlying areas, and any other Fodorites who will be in London that day would be interested in lifting a glass or a pint sometime around or after 6.00pm that day.
I had mentioned the possibility of this GTG in another Poster's thread a few weeks ago and there was some interest, but I also promised that I'd start a separate thread for it so here it is.
Am open to suggestions for a venue, preferably somewhere central I'm assuming, that will be easy for attendees to make their transport connections.
Looking forward to meeting you.
London GTG - Friday October 26th
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 2 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 3 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 4 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 5 Augsburg with kids
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 8 He said , she said
- 9 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 10 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 11 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 12 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 13 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 14 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 15 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 16 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 17 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 18 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 19 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 20 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 21 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 22 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 23 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 24 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 25 Toulouse and beyond -