I will be in London this coming Friday October 26th and just wondered whether any of the local London posters, or any from the Cotswolds (hint !) or other outlying areas, and any other Fodorites who will be in London that day would be interested in lifting a glass or a pint sometime around or after 6.00pm that day.
I had mentioned the possibility of this GTG in another Poster's thread a few weeks ago and there was some interest, but I also promised that I'd start a separate thread for it so here it is.
Am open to suggestions for a venue, preferably somewhere central I'm assuming, that will be easy for attendees to make their transport connections.
Looking forward to meeting you.
London GTG - Friday October 26th
- 1 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 2 France Itinerary Help
- 3 Cross-Pollinate apartments for London? Any experience?
- 4 Paris Ticket t+
- 5 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 6 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 7 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 8 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 9 Vueling - Be Very Careful
- 10 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 11 Best area to stay in Rome
- 12 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 13 Public transport to Sol Metro area from Madrid airport
- 14 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 15 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 16 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 17 How should I plan my hiking/boat day trip to Cinque Terre?
- 18 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 19 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 20 Recommendation - Paris apartment for only 3 nights
- 21 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 22 Rome apartment
- 23 Getting the best our of Europe
- 24 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 25 French/Italian Alps