I will be in London this coming Friday October 26th and just wondered whether any of the local London posters, or any from the Cotswolds (hint !) or other outlying areas, and any other Fodorites who will be in London that day would be interested in lifting a glass or a pint sometime around or after 6.00pm that day.
I had mentioned the possibility of this GTG in another Poster's thread a few weeks ago and there was some interest, but I also promised that I'd start a separate thread for it so here it is.
Am open to suggestions for a venue, preferably somewhere central I'm assuming, that will be easy for attendees to make their transport connections.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 2 3 days to spend in europe
- 3 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 4 GD Designs Rochdale Reviews (16)
- 5 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 6 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 7 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 8 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 9 Beaches in Southern France
- 10 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 11 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 12 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 13 cell phone companys
- 14 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 15 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 16 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 17 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 18 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 19 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 20 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 21 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 22 Affordable French language course in France?
- 23 Budapest on a budget
- 24 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 25 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?