I will be in London this coming Friday October 26th and just wondered whether any of the local London posters, or any from the Cotswolds (hint !) or other outlying areas, and any other Fodorites who will be in London that day would be interested in lifting a glass or a pint sometime around or after 6.00pm that day.
I had mentioned the possibility of this GTG in another Poster's thread a few weeks ago and there was some interest, but I also promised that I'd start a separate thread for it so here it is.
Am open to suggestions for a venue, preferably somewhere central I'm assuming, that will be easy for attendees to make their transport connections.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 한국마사회┏非】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【非┓한국마사회
- 2 경마문화┏际】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【际┓경마문화
- 3 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 4 레이스경마┏下】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【下┓레이스경마
- 5 서울레이스┏过】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【过┓서울레이스
- 6 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 7 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 8 Rome-Itinerary
- 9 Italy bus or train
- 10 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 13 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 14 Walking itinerary in England?
- 15 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 16 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 17 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 18 Greek fuel cost
- 19 Day trips around Vienna
- 20 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 21 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 22 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 23 Vacation
- 24 Rouen Tour Companies
- 25 Ireland last minute recommendations