I will be in London this coming Friday October 26th and just wondered whether any of the local London posters, or any from the Cotswolds (hint !) or other outlying areas, and any other Fodorites who will be in London that day would be interested in lifting a glass or a pint sometime around or after 6.00pm that day.
I had mentioned the possibility of this GTG in another Poster's thread a few weeks ago and there was some interest, but I also promised that I'd start a separate thread for it so here it is.
Am open to suggestions for a venue, preferably somewhere central I'm assuming, that will be easy for attendees to make their transport connections.
Looking forward to meeting you.
London GTG - Friday October 26th
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rocamaxour
- 2 Home Base in Belgium
- 3 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 4 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 5 Now for the Venice hotel
- 6 London Pass
- 7 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 8 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 9 Day Trips from Paris
- 10 Potential trip - Balkans
- 11 Greece after the Vote
- 12 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 13 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 14 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 15 A Week in Spain
- 16 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 17 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 18 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 19 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 20 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 21 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 22 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 23 week in scotland
- 24 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 25 Innsbruck and surroundings