I will be in London this coming Friday October 26th and just wondered whether any of the local London posters, or any from the Cotswolds (hint !) or other outlying areas, and any other Fodorites who will be in London that day would be interested in lifting a glass or a pint sometime around or after 6.00pm that day.
I had mentioned the possibility of this GTG in another Poster's thread a few weeks ago and there was some interest, but I also promised that I'd start a separate thread for it so here it is.
Am open to suggestions for a venue, preferably somewhere central I'm assuming, that will be easy for attendees to make their transport connections.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Months in Sicily
- 2 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 3 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 4 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 5 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 6 What tips can you give about packing?
- 7 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 8 Ludwig Castles
- 9 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 10 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 11 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 12 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 13 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 14 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 15 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 16 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 17 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 18 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 19 Short Trip in July
- 20 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 21 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 22 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 23 First trip to England & Ireland-9 days in August
- 24 current best wisdom on taxis from CDG to 17eme
- 25 Cell Phone Question