I will be in London this coming Friday October 26th and just wondered whether any of the local London posters, or any from the Cotswolds (hint !) or other outlying areas, and any other Fodorites who will be in London that day would be interested in lifting a glass or a pint sometime around or after 6.00pm that day.
I had mentioned the possibility of this GTG in another Poster's thread a few weeks ago and there was some interest, but I also promised that I'd start a separate thread for it so here it is.
Am open to suggestions for a venue, preferably somewhere central I'm assuming, that will be easy for attendees to make their transport connections.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 2 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 3 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 4 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 5 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 6 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 7 Finalizing Itinerary
- 8 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 9 How to get to Mallorca
- 10 Road trip from St Remy to Nice
- 11 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 12 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 13 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 14 Pompeii ~ book private in advance, or wait and use a guide @ Pompeii?
- 15 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 16 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 17 Switzerland 5 days
- 18 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 19 time between trains from Frankfurt to Berlin
- 20 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 21 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 22 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 23 Three Weeks in Turkey Short Trip Report
- 24 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 25 Croatia, Bosnia and Slovenia itinerary help