I will be in London this coming Friday October 26th and just wondered whether any of the local London posters, or any from the Cotswolds (hint !) or other outlying areas, and any other Fodorites who will be in London that day would be interested in lifting a glass or a pint sometime around or after 6.00pm that day.
I had mentioned the possibility of this GTG in another Poster's thread a few weeks ago and there was some interest, but I also promised that I'd start a separate thread for it so here it is.
Am open to suggestions for a venue, preferably somewhere central I'm assuming, that will be easy for attendees to make their transport connections.
Looking forward to meeting you.
London GTG - Friday October 26th
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Autumn in Paris
- 2 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 3 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 4 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 5 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 6 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 7 Burgundy in May
- 8 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 9 A Greek sojourn
- 10 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 11 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 12 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 13 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 14 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 15 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 16 Is Venice really dirty?
- 17 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 18 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 19 Weekend in Norfolk
- 20 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 21 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 22 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 25 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..