I will be in London this coming Friday October 26th and just wondered whether any of the local London posters, or any from the Cotswolds (hint !) or other outlying areas, and any other Fodorites who will be in London that day would be interested in lifting a glass or a pint sometime around or after 6.00pm that day.
I had mentioned the possibility of this GTG in another Poster's thread a few weeks ago and there was some interest, but I also promised that I'd start a separate thread for it so here it is.
Am open to suggestions for a venue, preferably somewhere central I'm assuming, that will be easy for attendees to make their transport connections.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 3 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 4 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 5 2 Days in Bologna
- 6 Spain student visa/ travel questions
- 7 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 8 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 9 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 10 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 11 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 12 First Time Europe Trip
- 13 Cordoba to Madrid airport?
- 14 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 15 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 16 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 17 Cordoba or Granada?
- 18 Hostel Advice
- 19 Munich, Germany
- 20 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 21 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 22 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 23 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 24 Planning Europe itinerary
- 25 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour