I will be in London this coming Friday October 26th and just wondered whether any of the local London posters, or any from the Cotswolds (hint !) or other outlying areas, and any other Fodorites who will be in London that day would be interested in lifting a glass or a pint sometime around or after 6.00pm that day.
I had mentioned the possibility of this GTG in another Poster's thread a few weeks ago and there was some interest, but I also promised that I'd start a separate thread for it so here it is.
Am open to suggestions for a venue, preferably somewhere central I'm assuming, that will be easy for attendees to make their transport connections.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 2 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 3 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 4 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 5 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 6 Alps Drive
- 7 Praiano
- 8 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 Help please
- 11 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!
- 12 Andalucia itinerary help
- 13 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 14 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 15 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 18 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 19 Perugia
- 20 Family vacation to europe
- 21 Paris cooking classes
- 22 Ronda Wine/biking
- 23 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 24 St Denis Cathedral
- 25 My Ring Road experience in Iceland