I will be in London this coming Friday October 26th and just wondered whether any of the local London posters, or any from the Cotswolds (hint !) or other outlying areas, and any other Fodorites who will be in London that day would be interested in lifting a glass or a pint sometime around or after 6.00pm that day.
I had mentioned the possibility of this GTG in another Poster's thread a few weeks ago and there was some interest, but I also promised that I'd start a separate thread for it so here it is.
Am open to suggestions for a venue, preferably somewhere central I'm assuming, that will be easy for attendees to make their transport connections.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 2 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 3 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 4 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 5 Quizz !
- 6 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 7 Spanish Medical Providers
- 8 Iceland
- 9 Venice/Mestre
- 10 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 11 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 12 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 13 Our future trip to Greece
- 14 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 15 Russia in two weeks in December
- 16 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 17 Christmas Day in Granada
- 18 car insurance italy
- 19 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 20 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 21 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 22 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 23 Transylvania - June 2018
- 24 Italy Car Scam
- 25 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?