I will be in London this coming Friday October 26th and just wondered whether any of the local London posters, or any from the Cotswolds (hint !) or other outlying areas, and any other Fodorites who will be in London that day would be interested in lifting a glass or a pint sometime around or after 6.00pm that day.
I had mentioned the possibility of this GTG in another Poster's thread a few weeks ago and there was some interest, but I also promised that I'd start a separate thread for it so here it is.
Am open to suggestions for a venue, preferably somewhere central I'm assuming, that will be easy for attendees to make their transport connections.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 2 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 3 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 4 Lufth on strike 26-28 nov
- 5 Global Travel Warning...
- 6 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 7 Private transportation
- 8 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 9 Paris Under Seige...
- 10 WORLD'S TRUSTED NO. 1 SPELL CASTER+27791897218 PROFESSOR SIPHO
- 11 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 12 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 13 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 14 Highclere Castle(Downton Abbey) tours, UK
- 15 Advices about our itiniary
- 16 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 17 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 18 A week in Burgundy
- 19 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 20 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 21 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 22 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 23 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 24 Safety concerns?
- 25 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable