I will be in London this coming Friday October 26th and just wondered whether any of the local London posters, or any from the Cotswolds (hint !) or other outlying areas, and any other Fodorites who will be in London that day would be interested in lifting a glass or a pint sometime around or after 6.00pm that day.
I had mentioned the possibility of this GTG in another Poster's thread a few weeks ago and there was some interest, but I also promised that I'd start a separate thread for it so here it is.
Am open to suggestions for a venue, preferably somewhere central I'm assuming, that will be easy for attendees to make their transport connections.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 train from ravenna to parma
- 2 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 3 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 4 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 5 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 6 Our time in Rome
- 7 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 8 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 9 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 10 Enjoying England for a year!
- 11 European Travel in March
- 12 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 13 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 14 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 15 My First Trip to Europe...
- 16 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 17 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 18 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 19 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 20 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 21 We are back!
- 22 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 23 Europe itinerary review
- 24 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 25 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.