I will be in London this coming Friday October 26th and just wondered whether any of the local London posters, or any from the Cotswolds (hint !) or other outlying areas, and any other Fodorites who will be in London that day would be interested in lifting a glass or a pint sometime around or after 6.00pm that day.
I had mentioned the possibility of this GTG in another Poster's thread a few weeks ago and there was some interest, but I also promised that I'd start a separate thread for it so here it is.
Am open to suggestions for a venue, preferably somewhere central I'm assuming, that will be easy for attendees to make their transport connections.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Read Info@>>>http://healthexpertproduct.com/vtrex/
- 2 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 3 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 4 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 5 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 6 Shorts in South of France?
- 7 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 8 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 9 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 10 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 11 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 12 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 13 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 14 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 15 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 16 Norwegian Air?
- 17 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 18 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 19 Highclare Castle
- 20 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 21 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 22 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 23 Salzburg itinerary review
- 24 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 25 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch