I will be in London this coming Friday October 26th and just wondered whether any of the local London posters, or any from the Cotswolds (hint !) or other outlying areas, and any other Fodorites who will be in London that day would be interested in lifting a glass or a pint sometime around or after 6.00pm that day.
I had mentioned the possibility of this GTG in another Poster's thread a few weeks ago and there was some interest, but I also promised that I'd start a separate thread for it so here it is.
Am open to suggestions for a venue, preferably somewhere central I'm assuming, that will be easy for attendees to make their transport connections.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 2 Are children really happy in their childhood?
- 3 Venice 2.25 day Itinerary
- 4 Venice - airport, cruise ship terminal, hotel, & airport taxi question
- 5 Train to Sorrento
- 6 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 7 Istabul to Plovdiv--how to get there?
- 8 After Bordeaux - any suggestions?
- 9 Train tickets in Europe
- 10 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 11 Seafari Boat Tour
- 12 Puglia and Matera
- 13 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 14 Kerry /Dingle Bus Tour
- 15 Going to Istanbul for 3 days
- 16 6 nights in Dublin
- 17 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 18 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 19 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 20 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 21 What to see in Madrid - by a local
- 22 Hungary outside of Budapest
- 23 One week in Budapest
- 24 Help with 1 week in Normandy / Loire Valley
- 25 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland