After a couple of weeks in Scotland, my cousin and I are coming down to London 3 May for a week - staying in St Katharine's Marina til flying out on the 10th. We have 3 or 4 'set' things (The Audience - 2nd row stalls !!! ) but have lots of free-able time.
Early Sunday evening would be great (5 May) because we have Keys Ceremony tix for that night. But really we could probably work out something several afternoon/evenings
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austria**+27737016174~lost lover back/Divorce spells Cape Town,Pretoria,USA
- 2 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 3 ~Europe/UK/USA*+27737016174`herbalist healers South Africa,love spells,Iran
- 4 ~UK**+27737016174~herbalist healers in*Polokwane,Europe,USA,Russia
- 5 USA**+27737016174`Herbalist healers in Europe,England,London
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 8 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 9 Venice
- 10 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 11 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 13 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 14 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 15 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 16 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 17 Porto and vicinity
- 18 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 19 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 20 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 21 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 22 Norway fjord
- 23 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 24 7 days in Greece
- 25 Italy