After a couple of weeks in Scotland, my cousin and I are coming down to London 3 May for a week - staying in St Katharine's Marina til flying out on the 10th. We have 3 or 4 'set' things (The Audience - 2nd row stalls !!! ) but have lots of free-able time.
Early Sunday evening would be great (5 May) because we have Keys Ceremony tix for that night. But really we could probably work out something several afternoon/evenings
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 2 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 3 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 4 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 5 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 6 Anchovies and Sardines
- 7 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 8 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 9 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 10 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 11 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 12 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 13 Flight connection in CDG
- 14 Amsterdam, Germany
- 15 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 16 Ravenna Mosaics
- 17 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 18 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 19 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 20 Greece Itinerary
- 21 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 22 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 23 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 24 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 25 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy