After a couple of weeks in Scotland, my cousin and I are coming down to London 3 May for a week - staying in St Katharine's Marina til flying out on the 10th. We have 3 or 4 'set' things (The Audience - 2nd row stalls !!! ) but have lots of free-able time.
Early Sunday evening would be great (5 May) because we have Keys Ceremony tix for that night. But really we could probably work out something several afternoon/evenings
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 4 Dijon in December!
- 5 International Flight Question
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 8 Back from Paris
- 9 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 10 Summer Travel order
- 11 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 12 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 13 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 14 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 15 Trip suggestion
- 16 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 17 Fifty Years Later, Paris
- 18 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 21 Another tipping question: concierges
- 22 Black hair stylists or braids in Barcelona
- 23 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 24 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 25 Honeymoon on a Budget