After a couple of weeks in Scotland, my cousin and I are coming down to London 3 May for a week - staying in St Katharine's Marina til flying out on the 10th. We have 3 or 4 'set' things (The Audience - 2nd row stalls !!! ) but have lots of free-able time.
Early Sunday evening would be great (5 May) because we have Keys Ceremony tix for that night. But really we could probably work out something several afternoon/evenings
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 2 Paris Metro
- 3 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 4 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 5 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 6 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 7 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 10 getting to CDG
- 11 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 12 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 13 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 14 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 15 Towersey, London
- 16 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 17 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 18 Biarritz family holiday
- 19 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 20 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 21 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 22 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 23 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 24 Ireland in April
- 25 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days