After a couple of weeks in Scotland, my cousin and I are coming down to London 3 May for a week - staying in St Katharine's Marina til flying out on the 10th. We have 3 or 4 'set' things (The Audience - 2nd row stalls !!! ) but have lots of free-able time.
Early Sunday evening would be great (5 May) because we have Keys Ceremony tix for that night. But really we could probably work out something several afternoon/evenings
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 2 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 3 Sienna with kids
- 4 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 5 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 6 student in denmark
- 7 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 8 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 9 Day River trips from Porto
- 10 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 11 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 12 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 13 3 months to travel Europe!
- 14 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 15 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 16 Places to visits near Porto
- 17 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 18 Tour or independent
- 19 What to see in Dresden...
- 20 Vet my itinerary
- 21 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 22 Where is the best place/area to stay in Athens?
- 23 8 days in switzerland
- 24 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 25 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need