After a couple of weeks in Scotland, my cousin and I are coming down to London 3 May for a week - staying in St Katharine's Marina til flying out on the 10th. We have 3 or 4 'set' things (The Audience - 2nd row stalls !!! ) but have lots of free-able time.
Early Sunday evening would be great (5 May) because we have Keys Ceremony tix for that night. But really we could probably work out something several afternoon/evenings
London GTG early May?
- 1 Oxford to Rye
- 2 Alacazar in Sevilla
- 3 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?
- 4 Ideas 1 weeks in Croatia (in and out from Zagreb)
- 5 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 6 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 7 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 8 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 9 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 10 italy itinerary for comments
- 11 Italy trains: how to prebook, please?
- 12 Extra screening at immigration
- 13 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 14 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 15 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 16 Am I too fat too travel?
- 17 Hungary and Ukraine Fall 2013
- 18 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 19 Istanbul Hotels
- 20 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 21 Palio Parking
- 22 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 23 Italian beach town (after Tuscany)
- 24 initaly.com as travel agent?
- 25 Trip report for Switzerland and Italy!