After a couple of weeks in Scotland, my cousin and I are coming down to London 3 May for a week - staying in St Katharine's Marina til flying out on the 10th. We have 3 or 4 'set' things (The Audience - 2nd row stalls !!! ) but have lots of free-able time.
Early Sunday evening would be great (5 May) because we have Keys Ceremony tix for that night. But really we could probably work out something several afternoon/evenings
London GTG early May?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 2 When to go to Sicily
- 3 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 4 Itinerary advise needed
- 5 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 6 Kimhe--flamenco
- 7 Wengen to Torino?
- 8 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 9 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 10 Working Holiday in Germany
- 11 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 12 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 13 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 14 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 15 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 16 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 17 Lakes District UK
- 18 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 19 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 20 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 21 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 22 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 23 Transport in Venice
- 24 England & Scotland in April
- 25 How to structure this trip?