After a couple of weeks in Scotland, my cousin and I are coming down to London 3 May for a week - staying in St Katharine's Marina til flying out on the 10th. We have 3 or 4 'set' things (The Audience - 2nd row stalls !!! ) but have lots of free-able time.
Early Sunday evening would be great (5 May) because we have Keys Ceremony tix for that night. But really we could probably work out something several afternoon/evenings
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 2 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 3 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 4 Bed & Breakfast in Paris for one night
- 5 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 6 PAY ATTENTION AT TERMINI TRAIN STATION
- 7 Best way to deal with large, cash-only lodging bill - Amsterdam
- 8 Night life for 20 somethings: Madrid vs. Barcelona
- 9 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 10 One day in Paris!
- 11 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 12 Six Days to get From Athens to Rome
- 13 Rome Walking Guide
- 14 Four Awesome Weeks in the North of Spain and Catalunya
- 15 Swiss Travel Pass for US citizens
- 16 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 17 Lisbon transportation
- 18 driving loop in Normandy
- 19 Reserving Trains During the Off-Season
- 20 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 21 French Basque country
- 22 Eating Our Way Through Paris...Again! Trip Report
- 23 Lake Maggiore?
- 24 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 25 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria