After a couple of weeks in Scotland, my cousin and I are coming down to London 3 May for a week - staying in St Katharine's Marina til flying out on the 10th. We have 3 or 4 'set' things (The Audience - 2nd row stalls !!! ) but have lots of free-able time.
Early Sunday evening would be great (5 May) because we have Keys Ceremony tix for that night. But really we could probably work out something several afternoon/evenings
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Murren to Prague
- 2 Le Marche Research Help
- 3 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 4 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 Public Transportation in England
- 7 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 8 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 9 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 10 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 11 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 12 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 13 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 14 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
- 15 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 16 Sintra
- 17 Venice Bell Tower
- 18 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 19 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 20 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 21 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 22 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 23 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 24 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 25 Kayaking in Avignon