After a couple of weeks in Scotland, my cousin and I are coming down to London 3 May for a week - staying in St Katharine's Marina til flying out on the 10th. We have 3 or 4 'set' things (The Audience - 2nd row stalls !!! ) but have lots of free-able time.
Early Sunday evening would be great (5 May) because we have Keys Ceremony tix for that night. But really we could probably work out something several afternoon/evenings
London GTG early May?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 big family in Ireland
- 2 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 3 What to wear
- 4 Touring Dover Castle
- 5 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 6 Ireland itinerary
- 7 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 10 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 11 Cell phones in Ireland
- 12 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 13 7 Nights in Paris
- 14 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 15 Santorini transportation
- 16 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 17 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 18 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 19 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 20 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 21 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 22 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 25 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card