My friend and I are traveling to London on April 28 (that's in one week!) for a study abroad program for a master's program. We will be in London until May 6 and then are traveling to Paris for a few days, Belgium (starting with Brugges) for a few days, Rotterdam (I have family there) and Amsterdam, and returning to London May 14th to fly back to the US May 15th. Just wondering if anyone has any travel tips for us regarding eurostar vs eurorail? or are they the same? And traveling with a debit card (Visa) and cash vs a credit card? Also any must-see stops and sights along the way. I know its a short time frame but neither my friend nor I have been to Europe before and want to see as much as we can in such a short time. Please, any advice would be appreciated!
London, France, Belgium, and Netherlands
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 2 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 3 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 4 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 5 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 6 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 7 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 8 American Express
- 9 Airport ATMs
- 10 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 11 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 12 Three ferries to Mull
- 13 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 14 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 15 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 16 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 17 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 18 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 19 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 20 All Set To Go!!
- 21 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 22 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 23 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 24 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 25 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence