My friend and I are traveling to London on April 28 (that's in one week!) for a study abroad program for a master's program. We will be in London until May 6 and then are traveling to Paris for a few days, Belgium (starting with Brugges) for a few days, Rotterdam (I have family there) and Amsterdam, and returning to London May 14th to fly back to the US May 15th. Just wondering if anyone has any travel tips for us regarding eurostar vs eurorail? or are they the same? And traveling with a debit card (Visa) and cash vs a credit card? Also any must-see stops and sights along the way. I know its a short time frame but neither my friend nor I have been to Europe before and want to see as much as we can in such a short time. Please, any advice would be appreciated!
London, France, Belgium, and Netherlands
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 2 Hotel in Venice
- 3 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 4 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 5 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 6 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 7 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 8 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 9 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 10 Europe in 21 days
- 11 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 12 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 13 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 14 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 15 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 16 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 17 Spain Questions
- 18 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 19 Avignon to London?
- 20 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 21 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 22 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 23 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 24 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium