My friend and I are traveling to London on April 28 (that's in one week!) for a study abroad program for a master's program. We will be in London until May 6 and then are traveling to Paris for a few days, Belgium (starting with Brugges) for a few days, Rotterdam (I have family there) and Amsterdam, and returning to London May 14th to fly back to the US May 15th. Just wondering if anyone has any travel tips for us regarding eurostar vs eurorail? or are they the same? And traveling with a debit card (Visa) and cash vs a credit card? Also any must-see stops and sights along the way. I know its a short time frame but neither my friend nor I have been to Europe before and want to see as much as we can in such a short time. Please, any advice would be appreciated!
London, France, Belgium, and Netherlands
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 2 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 3 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 4 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 5 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 6 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 7 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 8 Lake como
- 9 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 10 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 11 Itinerary Questions
- 12 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 A full week in The Netherlands
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 17 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 18 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 19 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 20 Train travel in Europe
- 21 Prague Main Train Station
- 22 Place to propose
- 23 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 24 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 25 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration